PDA

View Full Version : Tsunade cures Lee?

Rock-Lee
Tue, 06-29-2004, 09:24 AM
I was wondering if Tsunade can heal oro's arms cant she heal lee's arm and leg?

woofcat
Tue, 06-29-2004, 09:30 AM
I assume so, She Is a Legendary healer

Board of Command
Tue, 06-29-2004, 09:38 AM
No one ever asked her to heal Lee's arms and legs.

woofcat
Tue, 06-29-2004, 09:56 AM
No one asked her to be hokage yet either so i assume since it has not been asked yet it is not going to happen?

Rock-Lee
Tue, 06-29-2004, 10:32 AM
Well i hope that tsunade becomes hokage and cure lee. I would love it to see him fighting again.

Nara Shikamaru
Tue, 06-29-2004, 10:36 AM
She probably will. It makes sense since she's going back to konoha anyway. So everyone that's almost dead right now she'll cure o_O like kakashi sasuke and lee. All makes sense to me >_>;;

Assertn
Tue, 06-29-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by: Rock-Lee
Well i hope that tsunade becomes hokage and cure lee. I would love it to see him fighting again.

i bet you WOULD, wouldnt you "Rock-Lee"? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

kupalmaru
Tue, 06-29-2004, 10:58 AM
I was wondering if Tsunade can heal oro's arms cant she heal lee's arm and leg?

I think Gai said that in times like this, student getting injured, he wish tsunadi was here. Tsunadi can heal Lee

Mongoose
Tue, 06-29-2004, 11:13 AM
Certainly would be cool, wouldn't it? Of course, we sorta have to wait and see if she betrays Konoha for some zombie lovin' first. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Board of Command
Tue, 06-29-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by: woofcat
No one asked her to be hokage yet either so i assume since it has not been asked yet it is not going to happen?
I don't know why you're assuming this. If no one asks her to heal Lee's arms and legs, then how would she know that Lee's injured? The original question was "is she able to heal Lee's arms and legs?" And yes, she is, but she hasn't yet because no one told her he's injured. It's a fairly simple concept, I don't know why you're bashing me for that.

If someone tells you a store is giving away free stuff, you would probably go, right? But before he told you, you had no reason to go to that store because you don't know it's giving away free stuff. Are you able to go to that store? Yes, it's only a 10 minute walk, but you haven't yet until your friend tells you about the free stuff. See the relation?

Stoopider
Tue, 06-29-2004, 12:11 PM
Soon BoC. Soon. Once Jiraiya and Naruto meet up with the two hot mama's, all would be revealed. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ZakuHan
Tue, 06-29-2004, 01:08 PM
It'd be awesome indeed to have Lee healed. I wonder how he'll take it knowing that not only could Sasuke better Gaara's defense, but Naruto as well? Sasuke and Naruto both spent about a month developing the skills and energy they used in their own way to defeat Gaara, while Lee spent years and years developing his speed and strength only to fail. Very unfortunate, but I think he'll come back with a vengeance i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Aeon
Tue, 06-29-2004, 01:34 PM
I always wondered, Does Oro expect his arms to move again or does he just want Tsunade to take the pain away?

Rek
Tue, 06-29-2004, 01:37 PM
does some one smell all the gates opening? More Lotus techniques? A cooler haircut?

All this and more when Lee regains any ability what so ever!

Assertn
Tue, 06-29-2004, 01:50 PM
if he just wanted to take the pain away, couldnt he just amputate his arms? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Tue, 06-29-2004, 02:05 PM
oro you mean? yea probably but he wants to be able to be a ninja...

Assertn
Tue, 06-29-2004, 02:55 PM
i was referring to aeon's post |:cP

Board of Command
Tue, 06-29-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
if he just wanted to take the pain away, couldnt he just amputate his arms? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
Well that wouldn't do him much good unless he masters the ancient art of kicking, though he won't have good balance.

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 06-29-2004, 02:58 PM
It would be nice if she could cure Rock Lee..it was an interesting character and would be nice if he had a comeback.. maybe she might, she is a healer.

Sensei Jon
Tue, 06-29-2004, 03:11 PM
I am sure Tsunade will once she finds out about him or has the chance to heal him. With Lee's remarks on wanting to fight Sasuke and Naruto and Neji he will most likely fight even if he isn't healed.

Jessper
Tue, 06-29-2004, 03:12 PM

I belive she will, Gai seems like he would beg her as soon as she got back to do so, when he talked of her he had a flash back of lee.

I would also like to see lee come back and fight and I imagine he will.

Assertn
Tue, 06-29-2004, 07:16 PM
even if he does come back, he's just gonna become another krillin.....
sasuke pretty much replaces lee in the speed category

kaigan
Tue, 06-29-2004, 07:35 PM
sasuke will never replace Lee.

Lee own sasuke anyday. GO LEE!!!

Knives122
Tue, 06-29-2004, 08:25 PM
Lee and Sasuke are'nt that great, there most likely equal anyway, so do get your hopes up kid

Eurasian
Tue, 06-29-2004, 08:50 PM
i agree that sasuke and lee are probably equal, since that's what rock lee said himself. Even though it only took Sasuke a month to reach Lee's speed, it doesn't mean he's faster or whatever. Plus, Sasuke has his sharingan. it's like he's cheating. Poor Rock Lee worked day and night...i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

i sure hope tsunade will cure Lee. Or else it's just too depressing that he can never be a shinobi again.

Masakari
Tue, 06-29-2004, 10:34 PM
If Oro only expected Tsunade to cure his pain, he wouldn't have promised her to bring back her brother and boyfriend would he? Because she has to fix his arms into working order for him to perform the jutsu properly. And I doubt she can help kakashi or sasuke, because they suffered more psychological damage, probably just need a long rest to get their spirits back.

I doubt Rock Lee could beat Sasuke now, pre-final round of chuunin exam possibly, but now Sasuke could probably whoop him good. Lee commented on Sasuke's inability to maintain the fast speeds, which probably means Lee can maintain the speed for a long time (seems probable because he was weight training for most of his time with Gai). And if you want to talk overall strength, Lee never even touched Gaara, and Sasuke actually wounded him. And Gaara didn't pull the big gigantic spike ball thing on Lee.

Mut
Tue, 06-29-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by: Eurasian
i agree that sasuke and lee are probably equal, since that's what rock lee said himself. Even though it only took Sasuke a month to reach Lee's speed, it doesn't mean he's faster or whatever. Plus, Sasuke has his sharingan. it's like he's cheating. Poor Rock Lee worked day and night...i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

i sure hope tsunade will cure Lee. Or else it's just too depressing that he can never be a shinobi again.

lee and sasuke are not equal.

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-30-2004, 12:12 AM
Don't think that Lee and Sasuke are equal. They are probably around equal in speed, but I believe Lee said that Sasuke could only hold the speed for a period of time, while that's not the case with Lee. But other than speed, don't think they are the same especailly since Lee was taking out for a long time while Sasuke has been training since.

Rek
Wed, 06-30-2004, 10:42 AM
well, now sasuke has lee's speed, he can keep up with his moves and use his sharingan....

Sasuke is totally over lee... maybe lee could beat naruto?

- to avoid people freaking out over me saying that sasuke is stronger than naruto, I'm not. I'm just saying that there's no way naruto could keep up with lee's speed, and would get him pwned. again.

Board of Command
Wed, 06-30-2004, 07:23 PM
Naruto has the kyubi's powers, and that makes him pretty fast too, as demonstrated in the Neji fight. Plus, Naruto can do jutsus, while Lee can only rely on his fists. Lee might be able to win if he opens the gates, but that takes a lot of effort and time, and time is very very costly.

kuro
Wed, 06-30-2004, 08:18 PM
sasuke will never beat lee for one reason: sasuke sucks and on tsunade healing lee i just wanna say *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED* and another thing *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED* really if u want to know what happens just read the manga...

Krbadass
Wed, 06-30-2004, 08:24 PM
Ok obviously we know that Kuro, don't advertise the manga here please.