PDA

View Full Version : You people and your predictions

mage
Tue, 06-29-2004, 12:46 AM
i see this on here all the time:

"hey man i love how unpredictable Naruto is, but i really think X is gonna happen!"

GOOD JOB idiot, you just PREDICTED IT. It wouldnt be any good if you were able to predict it, so why would you want your prediction to be true? Just so you could say you guessed right?

and another thing, people are all the time saying "Man, sasuke should stop using his stupid fireball technique, he never hits anything with it!" or "Man, Lee shouldve taken off his weights at the BEGINNING and beatan Gaara easily!". You realize that these characters are NOT real people and theres a reason *Kishimoto* makes them do these things, right? Maybe try thinking things through about why the characters do the things they do that may seem dumb and you may get a better insight to whats REALLY going on.

Mut
Tue, 06-29-2004, 01:49 AM
go take a chill tablet.

kaigan
Tue, 06-29-2004, 01:59 AM
hahahahaha, i like this mage guy already

Assertn
Tue, 06-29-2004, 03:02 AM
apparently its become acceptable to start flaming topics, since these things keep popping up lately

i found it rather fun to try to predict outcomes, like those prelim matches. You dont have to be ABLE to predict the outcome of something in order to be able to make a prediction. (going back to the prelim example) i think having the week in between each match gives us the ability to anticipate the next match and try to guess the outcome based on what we know from the abilities of the characters. Sometimes I was right, sometimes I was wrong. But it highly enjoyable regardless. I think its unfortunate for the people who started the series near the end of the chuunin exam, since they end up watching straight through the matches and lose out on some of the fun discussions that would otherwise take place in between.

PSJ
Tue, 06-29-2004, 05:46 AM
hmm Mage, can you please find one of the posts/topics where people said what you mentioned? sincei havent read something like that. and one other thing take it easy man, you dont need to read everything here. as for prdections and theories thats what makes it fun to be here. all the other topics are just questions and answers.

Aion
Tue, 06-29-2004, 07:31 AM
Oh man, I so predicted some arse was going to flame people. I was sooooo right. I own...

Stoopider
Tue, 06-29-2004, 07:35 AM
Speculating is fun.

And not all of us have glass balls.

L8r
Tue, 06-29-2004, 07:55 AM
noting like a good flameing topic to get you on the good side off ppl i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
hmm Mage, can you please find one of the posts/topics where people said what you mentioned? sincei havent read something like that. and one other thing take it easy man, you dont need to read everything here. as for prdections and theories thats what makes it fun to be here. all the other topics are just questions and answers.

i havent see any topic on saskues fireball or the rock lee thing either i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Rock Lee
Tue, 06-29-2004, 12:04 PM
This is blantantly a flame topic, i don't wanna see this kinda crap wasting board space again. Topic locked.