PDA

View Full Version : Episode 90 to come with new intro!

The Troublesome One
Mon, 06-28-2004, 04:40 PM
I got this from narutofan.com
I personally love the current intro and think it's on par with the second one which I loved, it'll be interesting to see how the new one compares with the others.

Mae
Mon, 06-28-2004, 04:49 PM
I like the current intro, kinda cheesy song but nice animation.
Oh well, change is good. i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 06-28-2004, 04:53 PM
I was somehow under the impression that they changed intros only once every 26 episodes. I'm thinking that it's the ending they're going to change.

Masamune
Mon, 06-28-2004, 05:16 PM
aww =(

i liked this one...then again i like em all >_>

NM
Mon, 06-28-2004, 06:18 PM
All the intro's to Naruto kick ass in my opinion. Hopefully, this new intro is gonna be just as good as the others.

PSJ
Mon, 06-28-2004, 06:33 PM
i think they'll change the ending since an intro change shouldnt be done before ep 100. to this point they have changed intro every 25th ep or so.

LaZie
Mon, 06-28-2004, 06:34 PM
I think they said its going to be the new INTRO song =P

RasenDori
Mon, 06-28-2004, 06:38 PM
well the new intro animation needs to change...kind of gives you the feeling that you will see all the other characters...but you wont see them for a while

PSJ
Mon, 06-28-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by: LaZyKiD
I think they said its going to be the new INTRO song =P

from what i read in the last topic about this was that they said there is going to be a new song not a new intro song.

r3n
Mon, 06-28-2004, 07:13 PM
thank god, current intro is about as good as [insertname]'s mum is in bed

PSJ
Mon, 06-28-2004, 07:33 PM
r3n your mum is quite good in bed actually so you like the intro to?

i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif sorry but you invited it i just had to.

kaigan
Mon, 06-28-2004, 09:30 PM
damn you pervert, you beat me to it.

Pyron
Mon, 06-28-2004, 09:36 PM
all the intros were good in my opinion, i'm sure the next one won't let us down.
personally i watch the intro 2 or 3 times then i don't bother anymore

Knives122
Mon, 06-28-2004, 09:47 PM
That was good pervert, the new intro will be cool(hopefully) and maybe we'll get a new ending too

Eurasian
Mon, 06-28-2004, 11:16 PM
i really like the current intro (i even went to buy the damn single). This new intro better be good.

Assertn
Mon, 06-28-2004, 11:55 PM
i really liked the current intro.....although i think it was something that is more appreciated by people who already read this saga in the manga and were familiar with all the little things they threw into the intro......

but eh, i keep the episodes after i watch them, if i really want to see the intro i can just look back at those. I would welcome a new one i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Masakari
Tue, 06-29-2004, 12:01 AM
I'm kind of glad of the new intro, personally. The j-pop style will be a welcome into what Naruto openings have all had a rock feel. The endings too for the matter, minus Harmonia, hopefully this new song is better then that though.

Aeon
Tue, 06-29-2004, 01:06 AM
I wish they brought back the first ending song with new animationi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

hopeknight
Tue, 06-29-2004, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
I wish they brought back the first ending song with new animationi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

I really liked the animation to the first ending song, it was very artistic.

I also don't think it'll be an intro change this soon. Probably and ending change since they seem to do those more often.

ZakuHan
Tue, 06-29-2004, 04:48 AM
Hmm they just changed the intro not long ago. Though it doesn't matter, I skip the intros, was never much into Japanese songs. However, I did like the "March of the Chibis" (as my sister and I call it) ending as it had a catchy feel to it hehe.

Kumiriko
Tue, 06-29-2004, 04:50 AM
The second and current intro were defintly the best. kinda was hopeing for a new ending since the animation really blows on it. The song itself. wount be released till the airing of the eps?

r3n
Tue, 06-29-2004, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
r3n your mum is quite good in bed actually so you like the intro to?

i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif sorry but you invited it i just had to.

damn you! found my weak spot i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Nine Tailed Demon
Tue, 06-29-2004, 09:10 AM
The intro is fine, the ending needs to change...

Goingin
Tue, 06-29-2004, 11:11 AM
Doesn't matter what they do to the intro or outro, if i don't like it ill skip it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
But that hasn't happenend much yet, only 1 or 2 of em that i thought were very shitty

kilzo
Tue, 06-29-2004, 11:22 AM
IMO the first ending was the best. Wind was just something that fit really well with naruto.

Stoopider
Tue, 06-29-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by: Nine Tailed Demon
The intro is fine, the ending needs to change...

Abulosofarkinolutely.

I prefer a rough rock or cool intro (Second season still the best for me, all out fighto!), and at the ending, something sad and at least showw something never seen in both anime and manga (Perhaps glimpse of the Fourth with wife or playing with Naruto had he been alive). (First and the one before this was tear jerking).

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 06-29-2004, 03:00 PM
as long as it's a good song, I don't mind

Terracosmo
Tue, 06-29-2004, 08:09 PM
What? For real? Cool. This one sucks.

Knives122
Tue, 06-29-2004, 08:19 PM
Maybe just a little but who cares in a week itll happen and we'll all have our opinions on it

NoKKiE
Tue, 06-29-2004, 09:03 PM
i think it's all good.. only thing im sad about is now we have to wait extra long for some subbers.. *cough cough*

Jessper
Wed, 06-30-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by: NoKKiE
i think it's all good.. only thing im sad about is now we have to wait extra long for some subbers.. *cough cough*

I just don't get it, how do people complain about a FREE service, if you don't like how they do something you have no room to complain as you are getting it free.

Kumiriko
Wed, 06-30-2004, 01:30 AM
Only thing i could sugget to AonE anbu is wait for the second eps with the new song to do the Subs for it. Not complaning about the delay but that would work. wount it?

woofcat
Wed, 06-30-2004, 09:12 PM
I could live with a new Intro or a new Ending. I like the opening but im not really a fan of the ending. My favorate ending is still the first one "wind"

z0diac
Thu, 07-01-2004, 08:35 AM
Well, i dont think we had this intro for long enough but as said change is good. Current op and end are really nice, actually all openings were nice and endings well, there was that gay sakura ino thing and the really bad japanese singer i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

Anyway i wonder if this time they will get the translation right first time and not change it every ep O_o. for some reason people have trouble translating the openings. "Catch the fire!" i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif
I guess if there is a new intro AA will release ep 90 about a month from now :E

TheRaider
Thu, 07-01-2004, 01:45 PM
From NarutoFan

Episode 90 of the Naruto anime series IS NOT going to be coming out this week. It will be airing on July 7th with a new ending theme song by TiA as Choujinteki posted about.

So its only the outro that is going to change.. *giggles with excitement* i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

HokageVirus
Thu, 07-01-2004, 04:14 PM
its no fair! anime lyrics doesnt even have the current songs transcribed for easy access yet and their CHANGING it?! TSK! i need to go hire someone to make transcribe the lyrics for them for like 100 bucks....

. + *Midnight* + .
Fri, 07-02-2004, 03:34 PM
phew!! i love the current intro i/expressions/heart.gif

Sharigan_User
Fri, 07-02-2004, 03:51 PM
I liked all the intros so far. I hope that the new intro will be just as good. I really liked Haruka Kanata, and Wind as the beginning and ending intros.

Kumiriko
Fri, 07-02-2004, 04:00 PM
The current intro is Grate but i can see a Change to focus more on where the story is going more so since most of the events in the Opening seem to have happend. But man I love it. Change the ending. Shikamaru Looks Freaky in the current Ending

Halo2298
Fri, 07-02-2004, 05:46 PM
A new intro already? They usually do it about every 26 episodes, though, there are already 5 endings and only 4 openings. Though, there're only more endings because Viva Rock wasn't received well(though, I really like that one), and they replaced it with that crappy rap song. But now they've got a good opening/ending combination going. I don't think they'd change it already. It's only been airing for about 12 episodes, and many people enjoy it from what I understand.

DraGunZer0
Fri, 07-02-2004, 05:50 PM
I like Haruka Hana the most (2nd intro) but i won.t mind losing this intro either. New intro with new animation = new goodie scenes ^_^

Rock-Lee
Fri, 07-02-2004, 07:35 PM
I like the outro with the big heads a lot i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Its the second last (Sry for my bad English )

Winged Dancer
Sun, 07-04-2004, 11:56 AM
When it comes to the ending themes, I don't think it's a matter of how well-received the song is.... they just change the ending themes way faster than the opening themes, I don't know why. But it's always like that! Check Inuyasha, for instance, it has at least five more ending songs than opening songs, the same goes for Full-Metal Alchemist and Prince of Tennis.

If you ask me, to change the ending song quickly means that the show is getting popular, and to have an idol doing the song (such as the girl that's gonna do Naruto's6th ending) will be like one big commercial ad for both the show and the idol!

So, even though I have to say I like "Ima Made Nando Mo" quite a lot (the song, the animation is completely bleh), I welcome the new song as well!!

jing
Sun, 07-04-2004, 12:02 PM
Happy.

n4rut0-rYu
Sun, 07-04-2004, 02:33 PM
when a naruto doesn't come out for one week, does it mean there's gonna b a new intro or something? cuz 90 hasn't come out this week!!! so who knows it's definitely a possibility that there's gonna b a new intro and ending. I'm sure it's gonna be good, all the naruto intro's and endings are really good, so i expect something good.

Uukog42
Sun, 07-04-2004, 02:58 PM
uhh its only the ending thats changing.

NoKKiE
Sun, 07-04-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by: Jessper

Originally posted by: NoKKiE

I just don't get it, how do people complain about a FREE service, if you don't like how they do something you have no room to complain as you are getting it free.

I don't get why some people are so anal about other people saying ANYTHING about A/A, if you read what I wrote there is nothing I said about complaining.. all I said was that I am sad and I'm sure everyone would feel sad because they ahd to wait extra long =/ there is a big difference between complaining and feeling sad, it's like when naruto wasn't aired this week and you go oh man... sigh... i guess ill wait another week.. is that complaining?

Jessper
Sun, 07-04-2004, 04:14 PM
The way you ended your message made it seem like a condesending message, sorry I misunderstood you.

Sunslayer
Sun, 07-04-2004, 08:15 PM
That's too bad, I sort of liked the new intro that they had from ep 78... I think they should just keep the intros... But then again, I guess tehy change them because they're not acctual anymore.

Uukog42
Sun, 07-04-2004, 10:54 PM
Im pretty sure only the ending is goind to change and the topic creator misunderstood what was said at Narutofan.com. though its not up at the site anymore, Narutofan wrote "a new theme song" not specifically a new intro. And since it doesn't make any sense that they'd change to intro already im sure it's the ending thats going to change.

Sharingnan Chet
Mon, 07-05-2004, 03:24 AM
From what I remember reading at narutofan.com was Tazmo reporting that the ending was the thing that was going to change.
He even made an announcement of the group who was slated to do the song.

But, since all of that is gone from the site I can't back it up solidly.

Guess we'll have to wait till the next ep. for the truth, ne?
^-^

Edit: I checked for reference and here is how it went for intro/outro changes.

1st intro: Ep 1 - Ep 25
1st Outro Ep 1 - Ep 25
2nd intro ep 26 - ep 53
2nd outro ep 26 - ep 52
3rd intro ep 54 - ep 77
3rd outro ep 53 - ep ??
4th intro ep 78 - ongoing
4th outro ep ?? - ep 78
5th outro ep 78 - ep 89 (by my guess)

Soooooooo, by this, I'm guessing that it IS the outro that is gonna change, due to the pattern of late of the outo changing faster than the intro.

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 07-05-2004, 01:25 PM
ep 104 will be new op it's simple because the series follows a patern 26-52-78-104

Sharingnan Chet
Mon, 07-05-2004, 03:36 PM
I agree completely.
And I'm pretty sure that is around when this current Tsunade/Oro/Jiriya arc should end.

PSJ
Mon, 07-05-2004, 03:48 PM
that is very likely and i dont want an intro change for a while. the intro is cool but the outro is getting boring.

Pyron
Tue, 07-06-2004, 01:25 AM
when all outros show up it pisses me off......and probably everyone else too starts to get excited for the next episode then forgets about it a few hours after haha

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Tue, 07-06-2004, 07:43 AM
this could be good...or bad....Naruto hasnt done too well as far as endings for me, the one i liked the most (the munchkins on parade) got changed pretty fast, and dont even get me started on harmonia....if this new song is anything in the style or sound or in any way similar to harmonia, i will edit my personal stash to have the current ending, i wish they'd just use Wind and call it a day, it was the best one, the intro's are fine for me, if naruto had Haruka Kanata and Wind as the op/ed for the rest of the 500000 eps of the series, i'd love it, guess we'll have to wait and see tho, sometimes change is for the better