PDA

View Full Version : How do you open telesync and .cam files?

Nine Tailed Demon
Mon, 06-28-2004, 04:04 PM
I don't understand how to watch the movie and it's like 50 different files there..

Foomanchew24
Wed, 06-30-2004, 01:08 AM
These file are usually avi file but they may be vcd in which case you would need a player that could play vcd file. Not sure of any off the top of my head you will have to loock around unless you have a vcd compatible dvd player then you can burn the files as a vcd and watch them on your dvd player.

Normally files that have cam and telesync in them they are refering to the quality of the video. Cam means that it was recorded using a camcorder. Telesync is better the video is recorded by a camcorder but the audio is recorded seperately so that you dont hear other things.
Let me know if this helps at all and what files are you tring to dl maybe i can suggest a better place to get them in avi format.

woofcat
Wed, 06-30-2004, 05:54 PM
Ok if you have a whole bunch of .rar or .r01 and the such you need winrar and unzip the first file to the same directory. Then if its a .bin or a .cue file you need to get VLC media player from Here (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html) This Program will allow you to play the files right on your computer. If you need to or want you to burn it you can use any good burning applaction and it should know what to do with .bin and .cue files.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 07-18-2004, 08:49 AM
I downloaded the VLC because someone else recommended it, however, it's playing choppy. Like one or two frames every two seconds, same with the sound.

Knives122
Sun, 07-18-2004, 01:46 PM
you can use core media player, I dl Spiderman 2(which was telesync) and after i extracted it I used core media player too watch it and it worked better than VLC

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 07-18-2004, 03:00 PM
link?