PDA

View Full Version : How about....

Foomanchew24
Mon, 06-28-2004, 03:51 PM
How about every time someone is unessecarily negative or is just plain bieng an ass like Mut@t@ is they get minus one on thier post counter. That way he and others would go back down to 0 because there never have anything interesting to say other than put downs. Just a thought I'm sure the loser who need self esteem boost wouldn't like it but it would be fun to se. I know you wont take this serious but I think it would be an interesting idea although not easy to impliment.

Also well you be bringing back the rate this user option? If so could you make it so that people didn't have the choice on whether they got rated or not. Perhaps we could ban people that have a really bad rating because nobady likes them and they bring down the quality of the forum.

Mut
Mon, 06-28-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by: Foomanchew24
How about every time someone is unessecarily negative or is just plain bieng an ass like Mut@tA is they get minus one on thier post counter. That way he and others would go back down to 0 because there never have anything interesting to say other than put downs. Just a thought I'm sure the loser who need self esteem boost wouldn't like it but it would be fun to se. I know you wont take this serious but I think it would be an interesting idea although not easy to impliment.

Also well you be bringing back the rate this user option? If so could you make it so that people didn't have the choice on whether they got rated or not. Perhaps we could ban people that have a really bad rating because nobady likes them and they bring the quality of the forum.

is this the result of when i said that making a "who here watches samurai champloo" thread in the samurai champloo forum was dumb? dude, i said i wasn't trying to be mean or anything. don't get too worked up about it.

and bringing my post count down or up doesn't really mean much to me. i actually try to post less nowadays.

for the user rating option, it was never disabled. all you have to do is click on Profile and the Personal Options. you should see "Allow Others to Rate You:" option there, just click On. isn't my rating pretty?

User Rating: 3.64
No of votes: 33

EDIT: you're talking like a 15 year old, man.

anyway, i live in riverside and go to school in santa barbara. so i'm at both places a lot.

Foomanchew24
Mon, 06-28-2004, 04:12 PM
I'm not getting worked up. I just thought it would be fun to follow you around to different forums and give you crap like you give others. I too would like to be a gimp although I dont have nearly as much crap inside me as you do(seeing that you are full of crap and i am only half full). Anyway's do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I'm not religious or anything but if you were in the same room with me I would beat you silly with the bible. preferably a large hard cover version of it. By the way where do you live I was thinking when I'm bored i could stalk you in my spare time.(that could get boring though seeing as you are porbally at your computer alot)Anyway see ya later or sooner.

InnerSakuraChan
Wed, 06-30-2004, 12:14 AM
Maybe, one day, if I am lucky , I too will have a forum-slave/flunky too.
what an interesting life it must be, to be mut@t@'s disciple.
you go, foomanchew24.
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

frexeze
Tue, 07-06-2004, 08:01 PM
lol wow mut@t@ must have really gotten to foomanchew i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

highbass
Tue, 07-06-2004, 09:51 PM
haha foomanchew you got mad at mut@t@ cause of the champloo thing?/.. rofl that is sad i think you need more of a reality check then him...

Foomanchew24
Wed, 07-07-2004, 12:34 AM
you are a bit late to this topic, get a life tag along. Start your own topic where you can make important observations that have already been made.

Raven
Wed, 07-07-2004, 01:50 AM
LOL, it always makes me laugh every time someone new gets on the "I HATE MUT@T@" bandwagon.