PDA

View Full Version : About Naruto

deathstar
Sun, 06-27-2004, 06:24 PM
People realize that Naruto is done by a joint group. Refer to it as ANBU/AonE please. You all narutards think on ANBU does it but dont know that AonE also is part of it too. It's ANBU/AonE and not ANBU.

deathstar
Sun, 06-27-2004, 06:25 PM
Get it right you freakin retards.

Jessper
Sun, 06-27-2004, 06:32 PM
wow, 2 post to call us all retards and explain what most already know, cute.

But ya, people tend to like to shorten things(names you hear it alot) and much more so on the internet so I don't exactly blame people because I shorten things too though it is kind of disrespectful.

NM
Sun, 06-27-2004, 06:33 PM
ok, first off, we all know Naruto is subbed by both ANBU and AONE. But what u dont kno is that Gotwoot only hosts AONE subs. Second, there is no need to call us retards. I dont flame people or anything but I have to say that this topic itself is retarded. Finally, use the Edit button instead of double posting.

Agrippa
Sun, 06-27-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by: deathstar
People realize that Naruto is done by a joint group. Refer to it as ANBU/AonE please. You all narutards think on ANBU does it but dont know that AonE also is part of it too. It's ANBU/AonE and not ANBU.

go play in traffic.

japanaman
Sun, 06-27-2004, 08:06 PM
i dont think shortening names is disrespectful. It is just easier. We all know that ANBU and AONE sub it, but it is just easier to write ANBU or write AONE as opposed to both. So dont get your panties in a bunch if people supposedly "dont care about Aone". It is just an easier way to write it.

Also i agree with Agrippa.

frexeze
Sun, 06-27-2004, 08:14 PM
you're calling us retards?

lasaire
Sun, 06-27-2004, 08:56 PM
First of all, yes Naruto IS a joint sub, ANBU and AonE both contribute to its production. GotWoot is actually AonE's home on the net.

Secondly, this thread is pointless. Anyone who downloads the AnbuAone sub of Naruto can see the joint name in the title and realize two groups contribute, whether or not they bother to type it out.

Thread closed. Deathstar, you've been warned. Keep your topics meaningful and your posts civil to others.