PDA

View Full Version : did you notice the narcoleptic guy

Scorpio V1.2
Sun, 06-27-2004, 01:10 PM
take a look. in episode 66-67 skip to 39:00 see the guy who kabuto first puts to sleep, then go to episode 81 2:00, the guy who is put to sleep by itachi is the same guy who is put to sleep by kabuto. I laughed when i noticed this!

Goingin
Sun, 06-27-2004, 01:15 PM
Yeah, ur right i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

jing
Sun, 06-27-2004, 01:31 PM
HAHAHA worthlesss guy! always sleeping

Assertn
Sun, 06-27-2004, 01:32 PM
yep, it was pointed out in the discussion thread for that episode, but i'll just assume you werent there at the time i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Masamune
Sun, 06-27-2004, 04:21 PM
weird stuff O_o

Sun, 06-27-2004, 04:30 PM
it sucks to be him

Assertn
Sun, 06-27-2004, 04:36 PM
speaking of recurring minor characters.......here's something that i dont think alot of people noticed....
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/AssertnFailure/traitor1.jpg

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/AssertnFailure/traitor2.jpg

it seems that shortly after being knocked out from opening the scrolls during the 2nd exam, these konoha genin decided to abandon their villiage to become Hidden Falls ninjas, only to end up captured by that falls jounin in the 2nd naruto special

Masamune
Sun, 06-27-2004, 04:47 PM
wow... amazing find man

Goingin
Sun, 06-27-2004, 04:59 PM
To be honest, they look younger in the Jump Festa

And because of the storyline it's impossible that theyre younger there
So their characters were abused for the promotional Jump Festa... i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

PSJ
Sun, 06-27-2004, 05:22 PM
wow how incredibly useless to know this. i feel sorry for the guy that noticed this, he cant have much to do.

Jessper
Sun, 06-27-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
wow how incredibly useless to know this. i feel sorry for the guy that noticed this, he cant have much to do.

I thought it was funny, there is no reason to lash out at him for this, it was relevent to the topic kind of and you just seem like a jerk now.

kupalmaru
Sun, 06-27-2004, 06:54 PM

Your kinda embarasing the guy man. I think this forum is made for this kind of stuff.

Pyron
Sun, 06-27-2004, 07:13 PM
you guys have pretty good eyes...

badgats
Sun, 06-27-2004, 08:30 PM
wow thats amazing u noticed that i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Medion
Sun, 06-27-2004, 09:03 PM
Well, one thing is for sure. Naruto has some of the coolest "random people" I've ever seen in an anime series. Usually there is a HUGE difference in design quality between background people and relevant characters, but the difference is much shorter in Naruto. Many random people (specially random ninjas) are drawn with a certain level of uniqueness.

FearTheMullet
Sun, 06-27-2004, 10:15 PM

I feel sorry for you, how useless it is to post in this thread if you dont find it interesting, you couldnt have much to do either. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

On that note, I didnt notice that heh, or the special one. Cool stuff!

kaigan
Sun, 06-27-2004, 10:38 PM
wow, someone has good memory to spot that out. hell i just watch.

Rek
Mon, 06-28-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by: Medion
Well, one thing is for sure. Naruto has some of the coolest "random people" I've ever seen in an anime series. Usually there is a HUGE difference in design quality between background people and relevant characters, but the difference is much shorter in Naruto. Many random people (specially random ninjas) are drawn with a certain level of uniqueness.

yeah... sometimes, I wish they would just explain it... like the guy with his entire FACE wrapped up in gauze... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE DOESSSSS T.T

PSJ
Mon, 06-28-2004, 10:45 AM
to all the people that qouted my post. well im free to say whats on my mind, on the other hand you are to so i wont argue. and as a matter of fact i didnt have much to do when i posted in this thread first. so i tried to find something to do.

Assertn
Mon, 06-28-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by: kupalmaru

Your kinda embarasing the guy man. I think this forum is made for this kind of stuff.

what? it would take alot more than that to embarrass me....lol

ive introduced this series to like, 20 people.....which means that ive had at least 6-10 marathons of all the eps (eh, i lost count)......so naturally i'd recognize alot of the characters theyve shown, even the minor ones. And yeah, alot of times I don't have much to do, so i can afford to be a source of anime for my friends.

In fact, ive seen this series enough that i could name most of the characters by their first AND last names off the top of my head if i wanted to i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Stoopider
Mon, 06-28-2004, 02:00 PM
Konoha's finest.

nayee
Mon, 06-28-2004, 02:57 PM

this coming from the person with nearly 3000 posts...

PSJ
Mon, 06-28-2004, 03:08 PM
yep yep, but i have also been here for almost a year. and some times im very very bored. sometimes i myself need to find diffrent things to do since i dont do much.

FearTheMullet
Mon, 06-28-2004, 08:03 PM
yep yep, but i have also been here for almost a year. and some times im very very bored. sometimes i myself need to find diffrent things to do since i dont do much.

Take up a hobby dude, like shooting National Post workers, or advocating Marxist-Leninist beliefs during Canadian Federal elections, and or playing guitar!

Eurasian
Mon, 06-28-2004, 11:31 PM
htf do ppl notice these kind of things???

Assertn
Mon, 06-28-2004, 11:43 PM
well, i remembered how weird it was to see that one guy wear a bandana/forehead protector thingy going under his chin, so he stuck out in my mind....the second guy was kinda familiar too, but i might not have noticed him had it not been for the 1st one

woofcat
Wed, 06-30-2004, 09:15 PM
This must have been an amazing discovery. Did you wet yourself when you found it. Kinda need. Almost as good as the Ninja in the stadium with out a Village symbol on his Head protector.

Assertn
Wed, 06-30-2004, 09:38 PM
i was outraged and almost broke something

LostAngel
Thu, 07-01-2004, 04:48 AM
hehehe this proves its a small Naruto world after all... lol no when I watch Naruto I am going to be looking for things like this, as much as I love Naruto and watch it over and over I cant believe I didn't notice the ones in the special, and they stick out from all the others in the special too but it never occured to be they whre the ones from the exams. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

kaigan
Thu, 07-01-2004, 04:56 AM
AssFai. has proved it. naruto is a small world.

Mae
Thu, 07-01-2004, 07:08 AM
I can't believe they were too lazy to design their own bit characters for the special. How hard can it be?? Damn, that was an awful example of animation....

hinatacretu
Thu, 07-01-2004, 08:37 AM
wow... haha guess ya guys muz be fuckin free to have notice such thing... damn impressed by ya guys man... haha dun tink i'll be able to observe it even if i watch it over a hundred times...
great job... i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

HokageVirus
Thu, 07-01-2004, 04:22 PM
pretty cool, id say ill keep my eyes lookin for similar stuff but, ive got the short term memory of a goldfish, and a long term memory as reliable as a dogs grudge, and as such, ill probobly forget this post even existed by the time ep 90 comes out.

Terracosmo
Fri, 07-02-2004, 01:30 AM
You guys who are behaving like arrogant kids towards people with sharp eyes, stop it. You piss me off. And you don't want to piss me off. *Dramatic music*

Anyway, since the Festa probably took place before the second exam (seeing as Sakura still had long hair) those guys were younger too. Which means that they went to Konoha after the Falls incident. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS?

*Drumroll*

THEY ARE SPIES!!!!!!

*Damns himself for trying to insert the Festa in the timeline*

Assertn
Fri, 07-02-2004, 01:40 AM
hahaha, thanks terra, but......but......how was naruto able to call upon the red chakra if it took place before the exam?

maybe its just a parallel universe.....in which case this would explain how....
A) the kids were konoha in one and falls in the other
B) naruto had kyubi power, while sasuke still had the old outfit
C) the big flirty hand bang thing sasuke and naruto did at the end of the ep

Alai
Fri, 07-02-2004, 01:44 AM
The parrallel universe could have been cause when naruto summoned the frog boss in the ravine.

AngryGumball
Fri, 07-02-2004, 02:59 AM
hmm...I haven't seen the festa I must look for it,
hope i can find a torrent link to DL it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

amazing find,

I wish we had moderators who smack down the rudeness of the displayed level in this thread from the certain posters.

ThyName
Fri, 07-02-2004, 03:05 AM
anime suki has it i think, maybe

hinatacretu
Fri, 07-02-2004, 03:37 AM
well... maybe the festa is juz a dream???