PDA

View Full Version : Old TMNT

Sensei Jon
Sun, 06-27-2004, 08:13 AM
I was curious as to whether anyone knew where I could find the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle episodes. Just had a need to watch a few of them. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

BigR
Sun, 06-27-2004, 09:28 AM
haha, that'd be good to see again. I have a VHS with one or two episodes on it from when I was a kid i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

NM
Sun, 06-27-2004, 10:28 AM
Suprnova has them.

Sensei Jon
Sun, 06-27-2004, 10:48 AM
Thanks Naruto, but all I could find was a spanish version of the movie, the games, and the 2003 seasons.

Yea BigR, I got a few episodes off of Kazaa, but they all have Russian subtitles or something... I used to have a VHS with some episodes but my step brothers destroyed it, the )#@&(@(&!(!(^&ampi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif@(&^)@(^& @)%&@)(^&@)(^&@)(^&. I hope die a slow and painful death!i/expressions/devil.gif

maxthelostboy
Sun, 06-27-2004, 01:04 PM
you can try direct connect hubs. I found a dvd volume with the orignals from the early 90's cartoon at walmart with 5 eps for $13.00! I also love ninja turtles! THe live actions movies were sweet! The image of vanilla ice yelling "Go ninja Go!" shall always be burned into my mind whenever i think of cool rapi/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
SInce we are on the topic of old shows anyone here ever watch bobys world, the 90's spider man and xmen? Classics in their own waysi/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Jman
Sun, 06-27-2004, 01:26 PM
old school cartoons are good. i used to watch the old Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends. Spiderman, Firestar and Iceman kicked ass. I enjoyed that cartoon especially when certain Marvel Universe characters had cameos like Captain America, Thor and the Hulk.

Sensei Jon
Sun, 06-27-2004, 02:40 PM
I have checked all over the internet for direct links, etc. but the only thing I have found are the movies. Only kazaa has the episodes and I was hoping someone would know of something a little more complete since not all the episodes are on there.

NM
Sun, 06-27-2004, 04:55 PM
Sensei Jon, I have the first TMNT episode of the old series. I got it from Suprnova itself. If you have AIM or something, ill send it to you over that. My screename is Dansan777.

Sensei Jon
Sun, 06-27-2004, 06:05 PM
What is the name of the episode, I might already have it.

NM
Sun, 06-27-2004, 06:36 PM
Its called Turtle Tracks.

Sensei Jon
Sun, 06-27-2004, 06:45 PM
Ahhh, yes, I already have that. Thanks anyways.

I did some searching and found a torrent with all 193 original episodes. It seems I already found it once before but couldn't for the life of me remember where I got them from...

Link is

TMNT Episodes (http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:0NUQPKU6-1kJ:novamesi.com.ar/182.html+Teenage+Mutant+Ninja+Turtle+Torrents&hl=e n)