PDA

View Full Version : after 221, i have a predictioN!@

supereyebrowplatonic
Sat, 06-26-2004, 09:44 PM
sasuke is gonna meet up with itachi and go seal level 2 to fight.

sasuke will be able to land some hits but still not enough.

Itachi by now has noticed the seal, and will unseal sasuke,

Then sasuke will go through a confused fit and disapear for a while.

naruto will probably witness some of this. maybe

what do you guys think

kaigan
Sat, 06-26-2004, 09:46 PM
i think that your theory is wrong and it will probably not going to happen.

Knives122
Sat, 06-26-2004, 10:01 PM
ditto, the tremendous power of you stupidiy is making everyone who reads this topic 20 I.Q points dumber

Assertn
Sun, 06-27-2004, 02:33 AM
shouldnt this be in manga discussion?

viciousHyuuga
Sun, 06-27-2004, 04:02 AM
i think itachi is ganna try save sasuke an orochimaru is ganna bum rape itachi from behind an take his body..

kaigan
Sun, 06-27-2004, 04:06 AM
now that would be interesting to see

PSJ
Sun, 06-27-2004, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by: Knives122
ditto, the tremendous power of you stupidiy is making everyone who reads this topic 20 I.Q points dumber

dude that was unnecessary.

the theory sounds interesting but i dont think it will happen, would be cool if it did tho.

sexy_no_jutsu
Sun, 06-27-2004, 07:46 AM
what a lame story...

jing
Sun, 06-27-2004, 08:07 AM

common man, you're not eisntein ur either, i've been reading your posts, and you don't see me dissing the shit out of you.

anyways the theory is not going to work because curse seal level 2 isn't even all that powerfull compared to the strong jounins of the leafs like kakashi.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 06-27-2004, 08:25 AM
No.

if itachi were to unseal Sasuke, he would've done it before, when he used the mengekyou sharingan on Sasuke... not now, after Sasuke died and gave himself up to orochimaru.

and besides, do you think that Kishimoto will make the fans watch another five months of 'not-naruto' action? i don't think so... Naruto has finally caught up with Sasuke, and they even had some heart 2 heart talk, so there's no way any one's gonna get in this fight...

Himura_san
Mon, 06-28-2004, 02:35 AM

Knives you need to STFU!
The guy gave his opinion you either agree or disagree stop
being an asshole here.

As far as the main subject I don't agree but I have a feeling Itachi may show up soon for other reasons.

RasenDori
Mon, 06-28-2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by: jing

anyways the theory is not going to work because curse seal level 2 isn't even all that powerfull compared to the strong jounins of the leafs like kakashi.

i disagree. jiroubou, kidoumaru, tayuya, and sakon/ukon are just weak...kimimaros use of the curse proved better then theres and impressed me...if sasuke is supposed to become as strong or stronger the kimi...then his curse may be poweful as well

Gods_Son
Mon, 06-28-2004, 07:34 AM
The level 2 seal isn't enough to close the gap between Sasuke and Itachi, he would still be useless against him. Itachi probably wouldn't care enough to unseal it, and he was the one who told Sasuke to seek power anyways. Your theory is wrong.

Stoopider
Mon, 06-28-2004, 08:47 AM
Supereyebrowplatonic is a dumbass.. .Dumbass.

We all know that Sasuke with level 2 seal is going to find Itachi, and with his level 2 seal, he's going to kill Itachi.

Then Sasuke would get his life sucked out when Orochimaru takes over Sasuke's body, which Jiraiya would then kill orochimaru. And then die in the process so that Naruto would be Hokage.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 06-28-2004, 08:57 AM
stoopider: you are kidding right?

Goingin
Mon, 06-28-2004, 10:30 AM
No, he is serious http://www.pino.nu/~knight/cas/forum/html/emoticons/loser.gif

C'mon, ofcourse he ain't serious, we all know orochimaru will get kicked out of sasuke's body by the inner-sasuke.

PSJ
Mon, 06-28-2004, 10:50 AM
sasuke wont beat itachi as long as he goes for easy power. he wont become stronger than what he is now. he must get rid of the seal to grow further. and that wont happen in a while so sasuke wont beat itachi in a while.

jing
Mon, 06-28-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by: RasenDori

i disagree. jiroubou, kidoumaru, tayuya, and sakon/ukon are just weak...kimimaros use of the curse proved better then theres and impressed me...if sasuke is supposed to become as strong or stronger the kimi...then his curse may be poweful as well

so what you're saying is that, ANYTHING that impresses you is better than kakashi, and therefore kimimaro is better than kakashi. You're saying that Sasuke is now stronger than his own sensei who is the student of the 4th, just cuz sasuke got a stupid curse seal? cuz if thats the case, then i laugh at u.

Mut
Mon, 06-28-2004, 12:24 PM
no one is gonna unseal the heaven curse seal on sasuke, especially not itachi. sasuke is probably just gonna overcome it.

Assertn
Mon, 06-28-2004, 01:32 PM
i wonder if they're ever gonna explain the significance of kimimaro having the earth (or was it gaia? i dont remember) seal while sasuke had the heaven?

Stoopider
Mon, 06-28-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
stoopider: you are kidding right?

Of course I'm kidding. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

kaigan
Mon, 06-28-2004, 03:10 PM
sasuke will never beat itachi. he'll always be chasing after him but will never get there.

itachi needs to come in and beat sasuke to a bloody pulp again. then he'll realized easy power is not the way to go. then he will train hard like our hero.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 06-28-2004, 03:34 PM
Stoopider: you never in this forumi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Kaigan: Sasuke will have to beat Itachi,its the only reason Itachi is in the manga to be beaten by Sasuke.

kaigan
Mon, 06-28-2004, 03:47 PM
i believe the reason sasuke exist is because the anime wanna show that the easy way out will get you no where and hard work and dedication will make you succeed.

PSJ
Mon, 06-28-2004, 03:55 PM
itachi is in the manga for many more reasons, he is there to make sasuke search for easy power, to make him feel worse, and ultimately make sasuke fail in what he is trying. since he wont grow if he gets power the easy way.

Catalyst
Mon, 06-28-2004, 05:20 PM
i wonder if they're ever gonna explain the significance of kimimaro having the earth (or was it gaia? i dont remember) seal while sasuke had the heaven?

Doesn't Earth represent the body? If so then Kimi would need one of those to strengthen his up since he's sick or something. On Sasuke having a heaven seal (representing mind, right?) well it must mean the kids stupid (yes I am a Sasuke hater) and needs a boost in the old brain department.

Ok ok so me saying Sasuke is stupid is plain wrong but thats all I can think of at the moment

PSJ
Mon, 06-28-2004, 05:47 PM
i dont think the heaven seal is about mind power. maybe you get the power you want in your mind when you get the seal? since he boosted his strength alot. this needs some thinking :/

off topic: now im off to eat my regular night sandwich.

RasenDori
Mon, 06-28-2004, 05:55 PM

so what you're saying is that, ANYTHING that impresses you is better than kakashi, and therefore kimimaro is better than kakashi. You're saying that Sasuke is now stronger than his own sensei who is the student of the 4th, just cuz sasuke got a stupid curse seal? cuz if thats the case, then i laugh at u.

no thats not what im saying. im saying that if becomes as strong as kimimaro with the curse then he'd be on that level of strength...its still gonna take time though because sasuke hasnt reached his peek yet. hes still young.

Assertn
Mon, 06-28-2004, 06:48 PM
im pretty sure kimimaro got the curse seal before he got sick.....because otherwise oro wouldnt have bothered with him

watching the part of the anime where itachi said "only another uchiha can defeat me" or whatever, makes me think that sasuke is gonna be the one to defeat him.....however......
just as kakashi said, "those who follow the road of vengeance find nothing after they succeed." Sasuke's ambition is a bad one to believe in, and therefore he can't succeed in it if there is ever going to be any hope of him becoming good again.

PSJ
Mon, 06-28-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by: RasenDori

no thats not what im saying. im saying that if becomes as strong as kimimaro with the curse then he'd be on that level of strength...its still gonna take time though because sasuke hasnt reached his peek yet. hes still young.

sasuke wont reach any peak since he went the easy way for the power. remember what both kakashi and the sound 4 said, kakashi: if you give in to the seal you will not grow. sound 4: you shouldnt use the seal to much or you'll lose your freedom. that may mean that orochimaru can control him through the seal but that would also make him weaker since i dont think orochimaru would want him to become stronger than itachi.

so if the seal is removed sasuke wont grow and therefore not being able to beat itachi, dont know how they would remove the seal tho i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

btw what level do you mean? the strength of kimimaro or kakashi? cause kimimaro is nowhere near kakashi's level. the sound guys this far has all been strong chuunin level at most exept for kabuto who is jounin level.

NokturnalAndy
Tue, 06-29-2004, 01:05 AM
Since we're all predicting what will happen...

Sasuke defeating Itachi will have to be towards the very end of the series since that's his dream (like naruto's dream) Sasuke's end will be he defeats his brother then he doesn't kill him just to prove he's better than his brother (I beat your ass, but your too pathetic to even waste my time killing) and his brother will probably kill himself and say something like I'm proud of you, or I'm so sorry or something right as he dies.

Either that will happen, or the equally dramatic not so happy ending of Sasuke killing Itachi then becoming evil (Thx to Orochimaru) and Naruto and Sasuke fighting each other to the death in the last episode. Naurally Naruto wins and Sasuke dies in a very sad way as he says he's sorry to Naruto and that's he's finally free to join the rest of his clan...

But that's just my prediction i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

kaigan
Tue, 06-29-2004, 01:54 AM
for some odd reasons, the more sasuke fails, the happier i am. I actually enjoy the show more when i see sasuke fails. The more failures, the better.

PSJ
Tue, 06-29-2004, 05:48 AM
there is no guarantee that any of the characters will achieve their goal.

Knives122
Tue, 06-29-2004, 08:29 PM
But theres still a possibility might be small looking at thier current predicaments, but that possibility is still there,

Assertn
Tue, 06-29-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by: kaigan
The more failures, the better.

can't argue with this quote i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Eurasian
Tue, 06-29-2004, 09:18 PM
Yeah, i don't think sasuke w/ the level 2 seal will beat itachi. Itachi is far far far beyond that point. Just look at the other sound-nins using the level 2 seal or whatever and they have all been defeated (except kimimaro but he's an exception).

Naruto will beat some sense into Sasuke liked he did w/ Neji and Gaara. GO NARUTO!!!!

Catalyst
Wed, 06-30-2004, 03:52 AM
I don't think Naruto will convince Sasuke or bring him back. If he did it would pretty much make this whole arc a waste, it wouldn't be contributing to the story very much (apart from the possible deaths of Neji and Chouji)

I think the whole point of this arc (and this whole damn long build up) is to set Sasuke apart from the rest of the leaf and turn him evil, the story would get a whole lot more intresting that way. Still I want Naruto to beat the spoiled kids ass but I just don't think it'll happen i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

kuro
Thu, 07-01-2004, 02:31 PM
its possible that the earth seal was simply a prototype for the heaven seal which would explain why it seems that the sound 4 look weak.

asdf-man
Fri, 07-02-2004, 09:58 AM
Oro said the Earth Seal is = to teh Heaven seal. Also Sasuke won't be stronger than KImmamaro, well now that he is dead he will but if the seals are equal as both Kabuto and Oro explained then Sasuke won't be nearly as strong. Kimi without a curse seal was a lot stronger than Sasuke without one.

Sasuke proably doesn't even know where to find Itachi, the only way is to stick to Naruto, but either way he is going to Oro for more power the lvl. 2 isn't enough or else he would be going back to the Leaf. SO due to a flash back that is jsut nothing but a flashback he suddenly turns around and goes back?

hinatacretu
Fri, 07-02-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by: kaigan
sasuke will never beat itachi. he'll always be chasing after him but will never get there.

itachi needs to come in and beat sasuke to a bloody pulp again. then he'll realized easy power is not the way to go. then he will train hard like our hero.

orochimaru said tat itachi is stronger than him... which means itachi is up til now the meanest bad-ass we've seen... so i dun tink sasuke(tat idiot!!) would be able to beat him...
p/s:well at least not until ep999... juz kiddin...
i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

ThyName
Fri, 07-02-2004, 11:54 AM
and if all goes well at this rate it will be approx ep 374 when naruto becomes the hokage

supereyebrowplatonic
Wed, 07-07-2004, 12:47 PM
i never said sasuke would beat itachi!!!! why are you guys saying that!!??

maybe later in the series , and probably not even then