PDA

View Full Version : Tenjou Tenge

GLS
Sat, 06-26-2004, 07:41 PM
A-S&Aoi-anime/Aone's last release of the show was episode 9. Both releases were a while after the licensing of the show.

Are their any other ENGLISH subs after 9 for TenTen? I stress english because there are spanish subs available.

BigR
Sat, 06-26-2004, 11:12 PM
you'll just have to be patient like the rest of us, and wait for A-S to release i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Foomanchew24
Sun, 06-27-2004, 01:34 AM
I used to like a-s but they are sooooo slooooow that it is not worth the wait aone is the way to go they just stared subbing it and they were ahead of a-s. I'd bet my money on it that aone has it done before a-s does, stick with aone.

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 06-27-2004, 02:37 AM
whoops. my mistake, I didn't read that right, so the post was pointless. sorry.

Saruto
Mon, 06-28-2004, 02:54 PM
Why it is so fuckin slow damn...what it is happening...ok waiting for 2 weeks ...but now its been like 3 or 4 weeks?

complich8
Mon, 06-28-2004, 08:36 PM
we're like that. get used to it.

quality takes time.

Jeff_from_MD
Mon, 06-28-2004, 08:57 PM
dude, after what Naruto subbing delays put me thru, I'm happy and content with ANY TenTen episode that gets released. I'm just glad there's SOMETHING to watch in between Naruto waits !

Hades
Mon, 06-28-2004, 11:00 PM
Tenjou Tenge 10 is out by Anime-Station & Aoi-Anime........

you can find it at baka-updates.com or at http://www.cudelts.org/anime-station/

Foomanchew24
Mon, 06-28-2004, 11:12 PM
holy crap anime station beat aone, i never thought it would happen. I still think in the long run aone will do a better job of releasing it on a regular basis. a-s does a fine job though.

fight at the moment im getting around 140 kbs that the fastest dl i have ever gotten on bittorrent woo hoo! at anime stations website

ryan92084
Tue, 06-29-2004, 02:46 AM
blargh looks like there torrent site has gone down atm : /

njdevs95
Tue, 06-29-2004, 04:14 AM
Question is this series still airing and AonE is caught up now or is it done and they are just being released when they can. The first 9 came out pretty quickly and in groups of 2 or 3 at a time but it's been sitting at 9 for a while which is why I'm not sure what's going on with the series.

Melvinmaniacs
Wed, 06-30-2004, 07:57 PM
As far as I know, there are 13 episodes to date (out of 26 episodes). So far, 10 of those 13 eps have been subbed by either AonE or Aoi/Animestation

PCAnImaX
Wed, 06-30-2004, 08:23 PM
Cool... The comics manga is out till esp 12 only and the story is getting more and more exciting on the characteristics of the evolved Dragon Powers from the Nagi Soichirou... and Bob has somehow craved out his ways of fighting to the beat... Coolest manga with the good storyline and nices artwork and my fav char in this comic is Natsume Maya and Mini Natsume Maya who kept her "Ki" in child form... thumbsup.

Here's a link to some of Oh Great! artworks if it's allowed:
http://mangatranslation.com/cgi-bin/gallery/displayimage.php?album=toprated&cat=0&pos=6

One of the characters, Madako(cry baby i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif), that appears in esp 12(manga), fighting against Bob, here's a artwork of her:
http://mangatranslation.com/cgi-bin/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-235

kilzo
Wed, 06-30-2004, 08:49 PM
Yeah, the manga right now is unbelievable. I urge anyone who likes the anime, READ THE MANGA. its great. Story, character depth, and the more adult themes lol.

For those who have read it, anyone else want to see what the supposed new nagi's gunna be like?

Edit: Unfortunately, DC comics now has a manga line-up and has licensed tenjou tenge manga. If your going to search for them, hunt them down on the web, IRC, or PM and ill help you on what info ive got.

PCAnImaX
Wed, 06-30-2004, 09:35 PM
Yap... Moreover it has practically sold out within 2 to 3 weeks here in my local comics shops...i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

My friend just lost my first 5 esp of the manga and now I've got to order them again... *Sob* The Hong Kong Editions of Tenjou Tenge are pretty expensive stuffs...;(

Btw, how come I can't load my avatar up? It keeps giving me errors reading file... My avater size is only 57 by 76 pixels @ 2 kb in jpeg format... Help me pleasseee...i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif Thanks i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

Saruto
Sat, 07-03-2004, 03:00 PM
I just saw tenjou tenge the 10 and this anime ROCKS!!!

i read the first 63 chapters(11volume) and its so fuckin nice!!! lol

i wish that those subber will be faster and not like 1 episode per 3 weeks i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

PCAnImaX
Mon, 07-05-2004, 03:37 AM
Yo, Saruto... Vol 12 is out for the manga and the storyline is getting more and more exciting!!! Super cool.

kilzo
Mon, 07-05-2004, 04:22 AM
we're on Fight 75 right as we speak. Fugu i believe is doing seperate translations and i donno about evil genius.

PCAnImaX
Mon, 07-05-2004, 05:07 AM
Cooooool... Go Fugu(Oh Great!) Go!!!

Saruto
Mon, 07-05-2004, 10:48 PM
Hey guys could you please give me a link for the vol 12 of tenjou ?

thx

PCAnImaX
Tue, 07-06-2004, 03:00 AM
Uhmmm... I only buy the manga comics... so not very sure about the link... maybe someone else knows it... Sorry i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif