PDA

View Full Version : color or black nd white

noodles126
Sat, 06-26-2004, 02:00 AM
if you buy the manga Naruto from japan.. would it be color or black nd white.. why am i asking?? iono just curious nd cuz if u dl em some pages are colored (mostly the title though)

Mut
Sat, 06-26-2004, 02:28 AM
in b&w.

some of the colored pages are done by various scanlation artists. however, kishimoto sometimes colors them himself.

PSJ
Sat, 06-26-2004, 07:34 AM
manga is always in black and white. there are some colored pages sometimes but other than that its all black and white. you should know this.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 06-26-2004, 03:06 PM
its in black and white only thing i know thats in color is the cover and back page sometimes u might c one or two pages colored

obake
Sat, 06-26-2004, 06:47 PM
Black and white. Occasionally there will be colored pages in Jump, but those don't transfer over to the collected volumes of the manga.

Stoopider
Mon, 06-28-2004, 08:57 AM
Black and white is defintely better.

Because sometimes the colouring scheme can suck real bad, and spoil the mood. Or even the background.

hinatacretu
Mon, 07-05-2004, 12:08 PM
its the dullness of blacknwhite in the manga tat makes the anime series so fuckin good...

PSJ
Mon, 07-05-2004, 03:27 PM
hintatcreu im sorry but you are wrong. the colors spoil the mood sometimes its to much color for it to feel for example dark enough. black and white is so much better than color. besides the important parts arent the color and fighting its the story and art.

hinatacretu
Mon, 07-05-2004, 03:31 PM
disagree... colour i still better... for eg to feel dark as suggested by pervert sennin... tones of grey can still bring out the effect if not more... also in a happy scene... bright colours will definitely stand out more than black and white...

PSJ
Mon, 07-05-2004, 03:37 PM
yea that would work but it hasnt been used that much. in naruto the dark parts hasnt been dark enough and it hasnt been sad enough cause some bright happy looking colors. the manga feels more emotional. when the 3rds funeral was i almost cryed while reading it when i saw it animated it didnt have that effect at all.