PDA

View Full Version : Who needs to Die??

Ryno2410
Sat, 06-26-2004, 12:17 AM
Characters whose death could make the manga more deep.

Obviously with the current angle, although some wouldn't like it, I think the death of Chouji and Neji could make the manga much more deep.

Aside from the current angle, however, I'm just going to list some characters in my head whose death could make the series more interesting:

One of the Jounins...maybe Gai or Kakashi
Orochimaru: He just needs to die
Iruka
Tsunade (although not until a long while)
Jiraiya (maybe while he is in mid training with Naruto against Akatsuki members)

Also, when will Konohamaru and Naruto have their battle over Hokage that they said they would have since episode 2??

meroko01
Sat, 06-26-2004, 12:30 AM
Iruka maybe ...since hes very important to naruto .. but he cant die unless its something really important like Konoha getting attacked again or something like that ..

Stoopider
Sat, 06-26-2004, 01:35 AM
Hmm. I personally still feel for Chouji and Neji to die, it still seems too soon. THeir death doesn't quite make an impact, since we've known them truly for only one arc. And It's always a fun thing to see the Gennin gang go out for missions. Making the whole ninja-ey thingy no more about JUST Naruto.

But as for them to truly die, we've have to wait and see what Kishimoto decides on. But Killing them off would add a real punch to the stomach about how real being a ninja is. And Kishimoto doesn't seem to have any hestitation what so not for killing off the other Sound 5's.

Kakashi & Iruka would be most heart bleeding. Somewhat somehow.. I find the most saddest thing is to see Sakura cry over a dead teacher. Don't know why. Or Gai trying to hold his feelings, trying not to weep a tear.

Just my 2 cents.

Himura_san
Sat, 06-26-2004, 01:38 AM
If you kill Kakashi you might as well end the show right there,
He is probably the coolest character in Naruto and his loss would definitely suck.

I can see Jaraiya getting killed and that fueling Naruto to go insane Kyubi!

Mut
Sat, 06-26-2004, 02:30 AM
hinata should die.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 06-26-2004, 05:51 AM
Iruka.

Iruka should most defintally die, and fuel Naruto to kill his first enemy.

Iruka lost his purpose as soon as chapter 001 ended, and now that Naruto is almost a chunin himself, Iruka has no true value as a living person anymore...

other than that, I feel that the charecter cast should be tuned down a bit, so new guys could be introduced, so the first ones to go should be Chouji (who is probably already dead), Shino (who should've died long ago) and Kiba (who i hate, and is completly useless for the plot)...

Kakashi won't die for now, and neither would any of the jounins, but if any of them hits the dust, i think it would be Asuma or gai (while defending Lee), and then we'll see Kakashi removing his mask infront of Gai grave and acting emotional all of the sudden...

RasenDori
Sat, 06-26-2004, 06:50 AM
i dont see why iruka needs to die...naruto just gained father figure...dont let him lose it irukas the onlyh reason naruto is the way he is now
i cant see gai die...too much comic relief. it would be a shame to waste him.
jiraiyas death would be good...right in the middle of some new training...forcing naruto to be more independent

kiba must live on -- not every character needs to have some deep story to stick around... hes a good scout ninja for a lot of team possibilities

PSJ
Sat, 06-26-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by: Himura_san
If you kill Kakashi you might as well end the show right there,
He is probably the coolest character in Naruto and his loss would definitely suck.

I can see Jaraiya getting killed and that fueling Naruto to go insane Kyubi!

kakashi is the coolest? dont try to kill jiraiya off. if someone should die it should be maybe iruka or sakura that would make naruto go insane kyuubi kakashi is a possibility to, but to much ppl would complain about not knowing how he got his eye etc. etc.

Stoopider
Sat, 06-26-2004, 10:18 AM
As of yet, some still have their story to tell.

kaigan
Sat, 06-26-2004, 01:54 PM
sasuke. he's a fking prick. kill him.

Jman
Sat, 06-26-2004, 03:17 PM
Sakura can die.

Aion
Sat, 06-26-2004, 04:30 PM
I thinks its pretty obvious by lee's recovery that nobody important to the story will die. Including Neji and Chouji

PSJ
Sat, 06-26-2004, 05:08 PM
rock wasnt recovered. he was just better. thats why he drank his "medicine". i guess mostly villains will die and i dont think any of the genin will die.

viciousHyuuga
Sun, 06-27-2004, 04:17 AM
id like to see itachi die first... or leave an start his own show =)

i think kakashi should die before gai cause gai is to nice
then orochimaru to introduce a new bad guy but not before teaching kabuto some kool stuff
then jairiya to boost naruto strength
some of the other genins
maybe some sound ninjas
couple anbu ninjas

ohh how could i forget sasuke that useless mF..

taht would make the story more grand haha

Assertn
Sun, 06-27-2004, 10:39 AM
konohamaru needs to trip and fall on a shuriken

hinatacretu
Sun, 06-27-2004, 12:01 PM
naruto should die... well i mean they can just use the 'sakura:"oh my god they kill naruto" sasuke:"you bastards!" ', cant they...
cheers...

Masamune
Sun, 06-27-2004, 12:56 PM
jiraiya while further training or w/e with naruto.
protecting him or something

id like to see naruto develop further with that scenario

PSJ
Mon, 06-28-2004, 06:04 AM
jiraiya shouldnt die :'( no seriously i would like to see iruka die in front of naruto and konohamaru. naruto would freak.

Ryllharu
Mon, 06-28-2004, 07:05 AM
Right now, I dpn't really see anyone dying anytime soon, they killed a whole lot of nameless Konoha ninjas in Sand's attack, so killing anymore off would just make Orochimaru destroy Konoha with a thought.

Sakura won't die, and unfortunately neither will Sasuke because they, along with Naruto parallel the sannin (despite how weak Sakura is compared to Tsunade). Since all three of them are around, those two won't die either.

Hinata doesn't need to be killed off, her storyline is done and I actually doubt we'll see her again anyway. The same goes for about all of the female ninjas.

I could see Iruka dying, but it wouldn't provoke Naruto to kill, that's not what the whole show is about, this is not DBZ (though its starting to get close). Naruto would just kick the living shit and paralyze whoever killed Iruka.

How can we tell when someone is about to be killed? When they've had a fair amount of character development (like Chouji and Neji) and any questions we had about their past have been answered.

Gods_Son
Mon, 06-28-2004, 07:25 AM
Hinata

Goingin
Mon, 06-28-2004, 10:47 AM
3rd Hokage http://www.pino.nu/~knight/cas/forum/html/emoticons/loser.gif

Would be nice to see Kabuto die in front of Naruto the moment he turns on Orochimaru and Oro finishes him off.
Then Naruto gets fueled with hatret and compassion then bashes Oro i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mcdougal
Mon, 06-28-2004, 01:20 PM
Who needs to die? Hinata and Kiba. Seriously. Useless trash and anoying as hell. Neji should stick around for a while longer, but i do think Chouji is going to bite it. Would add some depth to the series, with the angst that shikamaru would be feeling and all that.

Who i think will die? Chouji, Orochimaru, Itachi and Kakashi.
Chouji and Orochimaru are obvious, Itachi should be killed by Sasuke as retribution fore him killing of the clan..And as for Kakashi...I dunno, i just get the feeling he's going to die in the not so distant future. I'd be sad as hell to see him go, but i wouldn't be suprised.

Knives122
Mon, 06-28-2004, 09:49 PM
sakura/Iruka/Hinata they would be the most logical

PSJ
Tue, 06-29-2004, 07:40 AM
whats logical in killing sakura?

FearTheMullet
Tue, 06-29-2004, 09:29 AM
i dont think Neji should die, Naruto still has to become Hokage and fix his Hyuuga problems for him.

FearTheMullet
Tue, 06-29-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by: Goingin
3rd Hokage http://www.pino.nu/~knight/cas/forum/html/emoticons/loser.gif

Would be nice to see Kabuto die in front of Naruto the moment he turns on Orochimaru and Oro finishes him off.
Then Naruto gets fueled with hatret and compassion then bashes Oro i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Err... How would killing Kabuto anger Naruto? Naruto already almost killed Kabuto.

hornetmike
Tue, 06-29-2004, 09:52 AM
Sakura should die. her death will prompt naruto and sasuke to put aside their differences and become friends again. then we will get a new person on team 7. and she will have finally made a great donation to this anime.

kuro
Thu, 07-01-2004, 03:07 PM
why does hinata need to die why? of all character shes the last person i think should die. she finally growing more and gaining confidence in herself and you want to kill her off. shame on all of you.

ThyName
Fri, 07-02-2004, 01:34 AM
hinata and sakura cant die because it would serve no purpose. i mean naruto doesn't even completly kno about hinata's feelins so he wouldnt freak out and kill orochimaru or someone. i think this would happen if sakura died and maybe, just maybe then sasuke would realize his feelins for sakura and return from the dark side. thats the only thing that i could see happening, unless the same think except with kakashi instead of sakura. but then again these are the main chars and i dont think the writer of naruto feels like getting a ton of hate mail since he killed off the best and coolest char, Kakashi. nuff saidi/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mut
Fri, 07-02-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by: kuro
why does hinata need to die why? of all character shes the last person i think should die. she finally growing more and gaining confidence in herself and you want to kill her off. shame on all of you.

hinata is garbage. what the hell are you thinking.

RasenDori
Fri, 07-02-2004, 07:24 AM
i think hinata needs to live to become stronger. if neji were to remain alive then hinata would have no growth potential. even if she does manage to do something decent it will be over shadowed by neji. with neji dead (thats my story and im sticking to it) she doesnt have anyone whos purpose in life is to protect her, and she can grow more talented
as for people claiming that konohamaru should die: hes a freakin kid man! his purpose in the story is to serve no purpose...hes only there for laughs. and when naruto dies he will be the seventh hokage ...live with it

Kenshiro
Fri, 07-02-2004, 07:39 AM
Even though it is very unlikely to happen in the near future, I think Kakashi should die.

This is not a theory because I know it will probably not happen.

I think it would be cool if Kakashi went after Orochimaru to get Sasuke back, but Orochimaru kills him.
Naruto would then go beserk and then either kill Oro with full Kyubi, or Sasuke would turn good again, and him and Naruto would double team Oro and do a Chidori + Rasengan on his ass.

asdf-man
Fri, 07-02-2004, 09:22 AM
Oro, Sasuke, Sakura, Sasuke, Oro, Hinata, Itachi, Ino, Saskue, Kakashi, Oro.

ThyName
Fri, 07-02-2004, 10:51 AM
what does that mean really, make sense. unless it an encrypted message where i hav to take every fourth letter to make the sentence worki/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Sooks
Fri, 07-02-2004, 06:12 PM
I'd like to see Kakashi or Jiraiya die in a heated battle or maybe the 5th as long as it helps with some major character building and growth.

jing
Fri, 07-02-2004, 09:05 PM
It should be like this, Sasuke kills Iruka, Naruto gets pissed off.

G-Pong
Sun, 07-04-2004, 04:45 AM
Pakkun. mmmmmmmmmmm...

kuro
Mon, 07-05-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

one question: wtf is wrong with you?

theres no reason for hinata to die as stated by many people before me as well as the fact that she has just only started developing as a character so to kill her off would be criminal. and for hinata being garbage, thats bs if you want a fine example of garbage look at sakura. as low as hinata's confidence is she could beat sakura senseless with one arm behind her back.

hinatacretu
Mon, 07-05-2004, 12:10 PM

Originally posted by: Mut@t@

one question: wtf is wrong with you?

theres no reason for hinata to die as stated by many people before me as well as the fact that she has just only started developing as a character so to kill her off would be criminal. and for hinata being garbage, thats bs if you want a fine example of garbage look at sakura. as low as hinata's confidence is she could beat sakura senseless with one arm behind her back.

i totally and absolutely agree... hinata cant die... wats gonna happen to naruto if she dies??? all cheers to hinata for stnading up to neji and confronting her fears... hinata is immortal!!!

Everon
Mon, 07-05-2004, 03:15 PM
Who needs to die? Hmmm....Naruto? Well, not immediately, of course (that would just be stupid to kill him off and continue the series) He just needs to die a little at a time on the inside, and end up a disillusioned guy with nothing but a pocket full of terrible cliches. Would that make it deep? I would say yes.

Kill off any of them. Its been a while since this anime has faced mortality of human beings.

PSJ
Mon, 07-05-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by: hornetmike
Sakura should die. her death will prompt naruto and sasuke to put aside their differences and become friends again. then we will get a new person on team 7. and she will have finally made a great donation to this anime.

do you think sasuke will start crying and say im sorry for everything if sakura dies? i dont. he will probably just say good now that bitch is out of my way or something. he wont care if she dies or not all he cares about is power.

ilabb
Thu, 07-15-2004, 01:13 PM
I actually think that Choji and Neji will be fine... Shizune is off and about, perhaps she's following the genin from far far back, and we've seen how she can heal (she healed Genma and Raido after their fight with the sounds).

hornetmike
Thu, 07-15-2004, 10:02 PM
Well Pervert sennin Jiraiya, i din't really think so. But a guy can hope can't he. at least that we replace sakura anyways. to bad shizune has already been assigned to another team already. i can at least stand her.

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 07-15-2004, 11:23 PM
Oro, he is getting WAYYY too old and stale as a villain, introducing Itachi and Atkasuki before the sannin arc litterally killed his chances of being the main cool villain IMO i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif he needs to die so we can get to the REAL bad guys

UnC
Fri, 07-16-2004, 11:08 AM
High Impact character deaths are the best so it would have to be
somoene that the characters care about or think are very powerful:

Kakashi- but he won't die unless it way late in the series.

Gai- I can see him dying sooner in a heartfelt saving Lee battle.

Gaara- Really, he's uber strong and not really needed. Killing him
would have some major impact plus they wouldn't lose anything
really story wise, just add.

Who I can't see dying anytime soon:

Orochimaru: Why? Because there would be no real purpose to him dying, he's the
measuring stick for all the other bad guys imo. Killing him will take away the "lurking
plotting villian" dynamic. Although itachi is cooler, he's not as verbal....every show
needs it's cobra commander, starscream archetype. The plotter who throws monkey
wrenches into peoples plans.

All the genin who aren't evil: Again none of them are developed or focused on
enough to give any real impact.

RasenDori
Fri, 07-16-2004, 11:55 AM
i dont know about gaara dying...it seems to me that kishimoto has a plan with him...that first involves him finding someone to fight for

Eurasian
Fri, 07-16-2004, 02:21 PM
Why does Hinata have to die? She's so cute and much more useful than Sakura.

Sakura SHOULD die, but then she probably won't.

A lot of ppl said Iruka should die. I kind of agree. If there are going to be deaths, it will probably be Iruka. Since he's not that useful (never really seen much Iruka lately), but he is very important to Naruto. but no more deaths. i thought this was a happy anime aired during prime time.

koreanriceboi
Sat, 07-17-2004, 12:28 PM
i say neji should die

Uchiha Shisui
Mon, 07-19-2004, 04:52 PM
I got it!!!

Orochimaru will be killed. By Kabuto, who reveals himself as a demon-possesser, or perhaps the true leader of Akatsuki. I honestly think the Kabuto is holding back a lot of his power.

Knives122
Mon, 07-19-2004, 05:30 PM
I bet the Turtle that everyone keeps talking about in the other forums is the leader of Akatsuki

Deblas
Tue, 07-20-2004, 08:14 PM
nobody should die. theres no reason

Eurasian
Tue, 07-20-2004, 10:05 PM
i agree w/ Uchiha Shisui, that Kabuto is hiding something. there's so much kishimoto didn't reveal about. i don't know if he could be the leader of the akatsuki since i don't think kabuto is THAT strong...but there's much to know about him.

No more deaths in naruto. there's already a lot of deaths of favorable characters.

Coolman
Wed, 07-21-2004, 05:59 AM
Kabuto is pretty strong, but iunno if I'd say Akatsuki strong. It seems like he will betray Oro, but i'll wait for that to happen first.

BTW, I doubt Oro is dumb enough to join the Akatsuki and not know who the other members are.

ElitexANBU
Thu, 07-22-2004, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by: Everon
Who needs to die? Hmmm....Naruto? Well, not immediately, of course (that would just be stupid to kill him off and continue the series) He just needs to die a little at a time on the inside, and end up a disillusioned guy with nothing but a pocket full of terrible cliches. Would that make it deep? I would say yes.

Kill off any of them. Its been a while since this anime has faced mortality of human beings.

I agree. they should kill off whoever hasn't gotten any airtime or something....like Ten-Ten. I dont really care for her. She's a fairly good genin but she has no flashy powers or cool bloodlines.

Ten Ten imitation= *Ohh look at me! I can play with knives!* EBIL and USELESS<<<<<<

Y
Thu, 07-22-2004, 06:39 PM
Sasuke needs to kill Sakura in order to attain the Mangekyou Sharingan.

Sakura's character development is dead, and has been for a very long time. It would make for some VERY nice tensions - it would obviously infuriate Naruto, and send Rock Lee into a murderous rampage. It would show that Sasuke really DID feel something for her and was supressing it the whole time in order to avoid exactly this sort of thing - and she can, tragically, find it out right before he kills her. It would surprise us by downplaying Naruto and Sasuke's "friendship".

And it would shake things up, something that hasn't happened in awhile.

Coolman
Fri, 07-23-2004, 08:07 AM
Sasuke does care about Sakura, if she died, he would go on a rampage. She should die, but it wouldn't work so well, what with her starting off as a "main character"

Ryllharu
Fri, 07-23-2004, 08:42 AM
He said "Thank you" to her before he knocked her out and ran off, he won't kill her.

Kabuto needs to die, he's too cocky, even after Naruto pushed him past his limit.

Assertn
Sat, 07-24-2004, 09:05 AM
alot of people say kabuto's cocky.....but i wouldnt quite say that.....

people who are cocky try to make themselves the best......................kabuto seems to be perfectly content with being in orochimaru's shadow
people who are cocky cant restrain themselves from showing off.................kabuto is very good at acting like a genin, and he's done it for at least 4 years
people who are cocky get careless in battle..................kabuto always keeps a cool head about his fights and plans out his next move

sure kabuto was looking down on naruto during their match, but what kind of jounin WOULDNT if they are matched up with a lowly genin? seriously? The only thing that got kabuto was that he didnt expect a genin to have an A rank jutsu, but even so he didnt underestimate it and planned out to focus his chakra to his stomach ahead of time

hoob
Sat, 07-24-2004, 05:05 PM
Most of y'all throw around the terms like it's nothing. "This bitch needs to die. That bitch needs to get f-in killed."

Real tough...