PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Team vs. Ultimate Team

thundrakkon
Fri, 06-25-2004, 02:10 PM
I know there has been discussions on the dream team; however, considering the current characters, if 2 teams had to face off one another in some sort of competition, what two 4-person teams do you think will make the best match, and who do you think will win? Please only include teams facing off each other who are in the same rank or a combination of; i.e. Genin vs. Genin, Chuunin vs. Chuunin, S-Rank Criminals vs. Jounin. In my case, I have 3 Genins and 1 Jounin (Sanin) per team.

My choices:
Team 1:
Naruto, Shikamaru, Lee, and Jiraiya

Team 2:
Sasuke, Neiji, Gaara, and Orochimaru (with arms recovered)

One on one, team 2 looks like it could win; however, since this is a team battle, I think team 1 will win. Team 2 is so full individual fighters, they might not work well together, and besides, Orochimaru might sacrifice his members to try to win.

What would be your dream teams competition?

Board of Command
Fri, 06-25-2004, 04:20 PM
Team 1:
Naruto, Dosu (he's dead, but still..), Rock Lee, Gai

Team 2:
Hinata, Neji, Sasuke, Zabuza

As you can see, team 1 is based on brute strength while team 2 is based on abilities.
Team 1 can have Dosu to disorrient the other team and have the guys pound the crap out of them.
Team 2 can have Zabuza do the mist thing, and since all 3 members can see through the mist, they have a huge advantage.

Assertn
Fri, 06-25-2004, 04:28 PM
if kakashi couldnt see through the mist, then how would sasuke be able to? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Sensei Jon
Fri, 06-25-2004, 04:38 PM
Team 1:
Naruto, Gaara, Shikamaru, Kakashi

Team 2:
Lee, Sasuke, Neji, Gai

Would be a close fight I imagine.

Gods_Son
Fri, 06-25-2004, 04:49 PM
Team 1: 4th Hokage, Itachi, Gai
Team 2: 3rd Hokage, Jiraiya, Kabuto

meroko01
Fri, 06-25-2004, 05:12 PM
1. Naruto,Shikamaru,Gaara,Shizune

2. Sasuke,Sakura,Neji,Kabuto

of course team 1 will crush team 2 xD ... well still they got neji/kabuto and sasuke's cursed seal .. lol ..

chambers
Fri, 06-25-2004, 05:53 PM
1. Oro, Zabuza an kaku

2. Jira, kakshi an naruto.

tough fight me thinks. couldnt pick a winner (at least i couldnt if naruto wasnt the main char!!)

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-25-2004, 09:26 PM
1. Naruto, Lee, Hinata, Gai.

2. Shikamaru, Shino, Neji, Kakashi.

Would be an interesting match. I'd probably go with team 2 though. They're smarter...

Mut
Fri, 06-25-2004, 10:51 PM
itachi vs who cares.

AngryGumball
Fri, 06-25-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
itachi vs who cares.

rgr that, i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

*Big thumbs up*

Alu
Sat, 06-26-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
if kakashi couldnt see through the mist, then how would sasuke be able to? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Good point. The reason he couldnt see through it though is because its not genjutsu. A genjutsu is not real, it just messes with your senses. While Zanbuzas technique with mist creates real mist to confuse the enemy. So its a Ninjutsu technique. Sasuke wouldnt be able to see through it.

Kiyonerose
Sat, 06-26-2004, 12:58 AM
team 1: Neji, Shino, Naruto, Tenten
team 2; Shikamaru, Rock Lee, Gaara, Sasuke

NM
Sat, 06-26-2004, 07:48 AM
Team 1: The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Hokage
Team 2: Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara, Rock Lee

Yea...Team 2 is pretty much screwed. lol

PSJ
Sat, 06-26-2004, 09:55 AM
team 1: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th(all in their prime)

team 2: jiraiya, orochimaru, tsunade, itachi(all in their prime)

now that would be a battle,

japanaman
Sat, 06-26-2004, 10:27 AM
team 1: Enma, Oro's Snake, the Nine-Tails

team 2: Gamabunta, Garra's Demon, Tsunade's Pig

We can't forget about the creatures, now can we. As for who would win, my money's on team one (because Enma is awesome).

Board of Command
Sat, 06-26-2004, 12:44 PM
That's not exactly a fair fight...
-Enma eats the pig
-Fox rapes Shukaku
-Snake holds off Gamabunta until Fox is done with Shukaku, then the Fox comes and rapes the Frog

PSJ
Sat, 06-26-2004, 04:57 PM
i dont think manda needs to wait for kyuubi. snakes are frogs natural enemies.

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 06-26-2004, 07:06 PM
It's a bitch trying to come up with a dream team, because I feel there hasn't been enough showing of other peoples abilities, or the real potential of a team. Right now though, I like the genin teams as they are minus the weaklings, which just happen to be female. Naruto, Sasuke, and say hinata or Shino, vs Shikamaru, Neiji, and Rock.

PSJ
Sat, 06-26-2004, 07:16 PM
this isnt really a dream team thread its the best teams you can come up with against each other.

kupalmaru
Sat, 06-26-2004, 08:07 PM
Im just going to say my genin dream team

Naruto, Kabuto, Garra, Sasuki

wirm
Sat, 06-26-2004, 08:16 PM
I'm still having a hard time believing that Naruto beat Neji. He just got lucky and tricked him into lowering his guard. I believe that if Neji had not deactivated his byakugan, he would have easily detected Naruto lurking in his underground hiding spot.

My genin dream team would be

Neji, Naruto, Kabuto, and Gaara.

Sasuke and Rock lee have their good points. However, those four at full power would wipe the floor with most chuunins, and probably give some jounins a run for their money.

japanaman
Sat, 06-26-2004, 09:13 PM
is kabuto even a genin? I know he keeps taking the Chunnin exam, but i thought he was just pretending, i would say he is up around Kakashi's level (Jounin). Did i understand that right, or am i mistaken?

wirm
Sat, 06-26-2004, 09:17 PM
Technically, he never passed the chuunin exam, but skill-wise, Orochimaru said that he is at Kakashi's level.

Experience-wise, or knowledge-wise, we don't know for sure.

Assertn
Sat, 06-26-2004, 09:48 PM
just because kabuto is classified as a genin by konoha, doesnt mean he's classified as one by the sound village

kaigan
Sat, 06-26-2004, 09:51 PM
kabuto is not a genin. he's a jounin atleast. remember how easily he killed those ANBU guys that were guarding sasuke?

Jessper
Sat, 06-26-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by: wirm
I'm still having a hard time believing that Naruto beat Neji. He just got lucky and tricked him into lowering his guard. I believe that if Neji had not deactivated his byakugan, he would have easily detected Naruto lurking in his underground hiding spot.

Your assuming that Naji still could use the byakugan, if it is like the Sharingan in the fact that it drains chakara then from the way those 2 looked I doubt he had enough chakara for much of anything.

wirm
Sat, 06-26-2004, 10:45 PM
I guess I give him more credit than you do.

I believe as Tenten did that Neji's kaiten protected him from Naruto's attack, though he did get knocked back pretty hard. He still seemed capable of putting up a decent fight.

kupalmaru
Sun, 06-27-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by: kaigan
kabuto is not a genin. he's a jounin atleast. remember how easily he killed those ANBU guys that were guarding sasuke?

I think Kabuto is still classified Genin.

Naruto is still classified as a Genin eventhough he already beat Haku(who's not a genin anymore, I think).

Jessper
Sun, 06-27-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by: kupalmaru

Naruto is still classified as a Genin eventhough he already beat Haku(who's not a genin anymore, I think).

Kabuto is classified as a Genin in Konoha yes, but in his home village I am sure he is much further up.

kupalmaru
Sun, 06-27-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by: Jessper
Kabuto is classified as a Genin in Konoha yes, but in his home village I am sure he is much further up.

Oh, I get now what your saying about Kabuto.
---------------------------------------------------

Everybody knows how strong Garaa is. Garaa already did some class A or B mission. His team mate and teacher are scared of him. But Garaa is still treated as a genin.

thundrakkon
Mon, 06-28-2004, 12:49 AM
He's one that no one has posted yet. An ultimate Cat Fight:

Team 1:
Sakura, Hinata, Temari, Shizune

Team 2:
Ino, Tenten, Tsuchi (sound nin), Kurenai

With Tsunade being the judge, since she would be too powerful and can probably take on both teams by herself.

I would go with Team 1, since they have Shizune, and she looks quite good. Though that team is offset with Sakura's inability to do anything, so it is a tough matchup.

Eurasian
Mon, 06-28-2004, 01:29 AM
Team 1:
Naruto, Gaara, Neji, Itachi

I can't really think of another team...cuz team 1 is like my favorite characters. i was debating to put itachi in since he can just about kick everyone's ass.

r3n
Mon, 06-28-2004, 04:21 AM
Im just going to say my genin dream team

Naruto, Kabuto, Garra, Sasuki

didnt realise they had motorbikes in naruto.

ohwell my dream teams are:

team1: Rocklee (recovered), kabuto, jiraiya, 4th
team2: Gai, kakashi, 1st, 2nd

altho the skills of the first 2 ppl in each team dont compare with the last 2, they can be the cannon fodder (cannon fodder with style!)

Rek
Mon, 06-28-2004, 09:22 AM
quote:

quote:

Ok... Kabuto's home village is Konoha...

And Haku wasn't a Genin either... he was never registered as a ninja.

and why is everyone forgetting how good of a team sasuke and naruto are? They read each other almost intuitively (remember the windmill shurukin and Zabuza?) and they are compettitive enough to be driven harder in a battle.
Now, putting Gaara on anyones team is a very stupid idea, because he's as likely to kill his teammates as well as his enemies...

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 06-28-2004, 09:40 AM
One of the things I see as a problem with some of the teams is the difference in levels of the members. A team consisting of something like naruto, jiraiya, yondaime, and rock, or something similar wouldn't work too well. The genins in most cases would just get in the way of the others, "most cases" increases with the increase in power disparity. I bet a team consisting of Itachi and Orochimaru with working arms could beat Jiraiya, yondaime, naruto, and rock. They'd just hold one of the little ones hostage, and kill the other.

And yeah rek, Naruto and Sasuke do make an excellent team.

Mut
Mon, 06-28-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by: Konoha Rek
Ok... Kabuto's home village is Konoha...

i don't know if you were being sarcastic or not, but just to clarify, kabuto is not a konoha ninja.

Assertn
Mon, 06-28-2004, 01:19 PM
Oro's home village is Konoha too, but that doesnt mean he's still a konoha ninja. Both him and Kabuto are considered sound ninjas now, and i'm SURE that by the sound village standards, Kabuto is ranked higher than a genin.

Originally posted by: thundrakkon

Team 1:

Team 2:

tsuchi? don't you mean Kin?

thundrakkon
Mon, 06-28-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
Oro's home village is Konoha too, but that doesnt mean he's still a konoha ninja. Both him and Kabuto are considered sound ninjas now, and i'm SURE that by the sound village standards, Kabuto is ranked higher than a genin.

Originally posted by: thundrakkon

Team 1:

Team 2:

tsuchi? don't you mean Kin?

She was the one that was fighting with Shikamaru during the prelims. That's the name that was on the board when they listed the fighters. I could not think of another Genin to balance the teams, and Anko did not have an another offsetting female Jounin to fight against.

Assertn
Mon, 06-28-2004, 04:20 PM
I see.....her name IS Tsuchi.......
however in all the episodes where the other sound guys call her by name, they call her "Kin".....so i dont think anybody else on this forum wouldve known her to be called "Tsuchi"

Uchiha-Itachi
Mon, 06-28-2004, 04:41 PM
Shukaku, Itachi, Kabuto, Kisame

vs

Nine Tails, 4th Hokage, 3rd Hokage, Kakashi

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 06-28-2004, 04:50 PM
I'd say team two owns team one completely.