Fri, 06-25-2004, 08:31 AM
Narutofan.com !

Enjoy!

Zaku Abumi
Fri, 06-25-2004, 08:36 AM
were can i download it??

RasenDori
Fri, 06-25-2004, 08:37 AM
*sigh*...i didnt read it... i just want to know why do you do this to us?

The Troublesome One
Fri, 06-25-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by: Zaku Abumi
were can i download it??

The raw isn't available yet, I just posted this topic for those who want a brief idea of what happens.

Originally posted by: RasenDori
*sigh*...i didnt read it... i just want to know why do you do this to us?

Do what? I clearly stated in the summary that there is no Raw and it would be a summary of the chapter, if you don't want to know then don't read it, just wait till the raw or translation is out, it's not hard is it?

RasenDori
Fri, 06-25-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by: The Troublesome One

Do what? I clearly stated in the summary that there is no Raw and it would be a summary of the chapter, if you don't want to know then don't read it, just wait till the raw or translation is out, it's not hard is it?

well it wouldnt be that hard if you didnt post the summery...its just makes the wait even harder to bare

The Troublesome One
Fri, 06-25-2004, 09:04 AM
Like I said before, don't read it if you don't want to find out, just stay away untill the Raw or translation is out.

Mut
Fri, 06-25-2004, 12:07 PM
dude, you are so gay. since when was doing this allowed? only make chapter discussion threads if the raw is actually out. if we want your garbage summaries you picked out from somewhere, we'll find them. i don't care if you warn us in the topic summary, stop posting "chapter XXX is out."

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 06-25-2004, 01:06 PM
pointless thread why can't people just wait for the raw to be available, this post was unnecesary it's gonna be translated in a couple of days, what are you trying to do please the mindless fanboys with a summary? this chapter looks like it's gonna be boring unless itachi pounds those guys who are staring down on him

Saruto
Fri, 06-25-2004, 01:09 PM
Hey dude, you dont want to see those summarys? ...then dont read them...dont do inutile post like you always do ...Stop being a ass boy.. Let those who whants to post summarys do it.. Jerk.

Im talking to mutata. and all those who are like mutata

Toruxxx
Fri, 06-25-2004, 01:25 PM
i think hes trying to make it like the animesuki forums where ppl talk about whats gonna happen b4 the chapter/episode is out. so he doesnt really no whats going on hes just guessing and thinking of what will happen.

Mut
Fri, 06-25-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by: Saruto
Hey dude, you dont want to see those summarys? ...then dont read them...dont do inutile post like you always do ...Stop being a ass boy.. Let those who whants to post summarys do it.. Jerk.

Im talking to mutata. and all those who are like mutata

this isn't the animesuki forums, dumbass. last time i checked, we don't do that shit here. if he wants to take part in what they do, let him do it over there. don't bring that garbage here.

Berserk Ayato
Fri, 06-25-2004, 01:54 PM
Yea, thats retardted, anyways the Raw is out on Narutofan.

Oh nad by the way, thats so called "sumary" is basicly some one just looking at the manga, it's complete guesses. At the end they dont bust in, it appears that Itachi is with them.

If yuor gonna get real a real summary, get it from someone who can translate whats being said...andy ass can tell when Sasuke is at the academy, and when hes at home, we dont need a moronic outline.

kaigan
Fri, 06-25-2004, 02:38 PM
he did warn the readers. So if you keep on reading, then tough luck, deal with it. It's not like he's making you read it.

If the mods here thinks that this is inappropriate for this forum, then they have the right to lock or delete it.

The Troublesome One
Fri, 06-25-2004, 02:55 PM
Exactly, why can't people understand that they don't have to enter this topic or post in it, no one is holding a damn gun your heads, if you don't like it make your own topics about it, if I'm doing something against the rules then I apologise, and I'll stop making these topics, otherwise stop your bitching.

Gods_Son
Fri, 06-25-2004, 03:05 PM
It's nothing to get mad about, but this thread is definately a waste of time. The summary given really doesn't add any information that couldn't already be assumed from the raw.

Destroyor
Fri, 06-25-2004, 03:36 PM
What ever happen to that "ONLY MOD CAN CREATE CHAPTER DISCUSSION THREAD" rule?

The Troublesome One
Fri, 06-25-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
It's nothing to get mad about, but this thread is definately a waste of time. The summary given really doesn't add any information that couldn't already be assumed from the raw.

I understand that, but I make these topics before RAWs are released, basically the summary I get is from someone who has actually bought the chapter in Japan, I'll always delete the summary when a RAW or translation is available.

jing
Fri, 06-25-2004, 05:11 PM
Mut@t@ is right, this system is right. It's to prevent 20 newbs from opening the same topics at the same time.

BUT MANGA IS OUT SO LETS DROP THE WHOLE THING FELLAS.