PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 89 Discussion

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-24-2004, 08:21 PM
Start talking.

All I have to say for this episode is...

"Strong and scary... she's definately single."

Mut
Thu, 06-24-2004, 08:33 PM
zzZzzZZZZZzzZz

well, i'm glad i read the manga. thank god, i'm not stuck with such boring episodes.

Board of Command
Thu, 06-24-2004, 08:41 PM
Yes! finally someone agrees with me that this episode was boring!

btw, anyone know why the camera was fixed on Tsunade's boobs for a good 5 seconds during the countdown?

Gods_Son
Thu, 06-24-2004, 08:46 PM
Not a great episode, and BOARD, because they're big.

Board of Command
Thu, 06-24-2004, 08:48 PM
Well it was from Oro's point of view, so I guess one of his weaknesses is also women.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 06-24-2004, 09:04 PM
As cool as oro is, I find it hard to believe that he has women as a point of weakness. If he could, I think he'd kill her. Kabuto on the other hand, or naruto, or sasuke...

Assertn
Thu, 06-24-2004, 09:04 PM
seeing kabuto and shizune go at it was cool though

IamSpazzy
Thu, 06-24-2004, 09:10 PM
I liked the eps, especially because it makes Orochimaru seem even more of an evil bastard than he already he. I thought it was cool what he offered Tusande, and now I have to wonder whether or not Tsunade gives in. The preview for the next episode seems at least to me to suggest that she does (I have nothing to back this up. Just a hunch) Though it'll be sad for the 3rd's utlimate sacrifice be negated so soon and so easily, by one of his students.

Assertn
Thu, 06-24-2004, 09:14 PM
yeah.....it would be one of the lamest things that could occur in this series if oro regains the ability to use his arms after that whole ordeal

Aeon
Thu, 06-24-2004, 09:21 PM
I liked the ep, we got to find out why Tsunade became a healer. Also the fishnet thory stays true as Shizune was great, plus she was fighting in heels. Tsunade must have inhuman strength.

Foomanchew24
Thu, 06-24-2004, 09:56 PM
Beware of women with anger management issues, also I think only a weak minded person would go for oro's offer of bringing back dead people. I sure hope that tsunade isnt that dumb, I guess we will find out though.

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-24-2004, 10:16 PM
I still think Kabuto's line after Tsunade crushed the wall makes the whole episode worth the watch.

Feannag
Thu, 06-24-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command

btw, anyone know why the camera was fixed on Tsunade's boobs for a good 5 seconds during the countdown?

The logic I see is not the breasts to speak, but the necklace she wears. I assume from the focus it is of some kind of sentimental value to her.

tensai
Thu, 06-24-2004, 11:06 PM
not great but not bad
found out about tsunade and her past a little, that one dude that died (one of her loved ones) looked a little like naruto
i liked how jiraiya grinded down the tree
man shizune was tight, i thought she was useless, but she has to be there with tsunade for a reason
i wanted to see kabuto get his ass owned
the jutsu that oro was talking about, i dont think he would even help tsunade, he would just try to kick her ass
seems like tsunade was thinking a lot, even when she knew oros motive was to destroy konoha
is that jutsu the same one that he used to bring back the first and second hokage back to life?

yeah i thought they were focusing more on the neckless then her very nice boobs
hahahah, "shes definitely single was hilarious"

the preview, i couldnt understand(mainly due to sg to not translating it) tsunade looked like she did something bad in it

Mongoose
Thu, 06-24-2004, 11:29 PM
Well, this should finally answer the question about which of the three Sannin has the most *strength*. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif Honestly, they toned it down some for the anime. In the manga, Shizune shows more leg, and Tsunade's chest is actually bigger and her neckline lower, if that can be believed. Did anyone notice the gaffe with Jiraiya's demonstration of the jutsu? When he demonstrates the second stage, he hits the tree at around chest level. When he demonstrates the third stage, you can briefly see him hitting the tree at the center of the swirl left from the second stage, but after he's done the swirl has mysteriously moved up the tree and the hole from the third stage is below it...

Board of Command
Thu, 06-24-2004, 11:41 PM
You're thinking way too hard about insignificant details.

And yes, Oro was talking about that coffin jutsu.

kaigan
Thu, 06-24-2004, 11:57 PM
episode is pretty good. now we see tsunade and a new conflict arises. So it was worth it.

Feannag
Fri, 06-25-2004, 01:25 AM
I"m sure everyone is aware Oro will get use of his arms back and he won't deliver on Tsunade's side.

Most likely he'll "deliver" but it won't be exactly what she thinks. Like reviving them but putting some kind of mind control technique in there or something.

There has to be more to the story though, since it is known Orochimaru, Jiraiya, and Tsunade were in one team. They had to have worked together a lot before finally clashing and parting ways, and since they were all the same age it's already a given they're all in their 50s roughly. Has to be more history into that.

Was surprised by that woman attending Tsunade though, I didn't expect her to fight at all much less with a skill to rival Kabuto. They're certainly setting up for something.

And there's still the nagging question as to Tsunade healing Kakashi and Sasuke, could anything be done for Lee?

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 06-25-2004, 01:28 AM
I was kind of bored watching this episode. Thought it was ok, I guess I anticipated a bit more happening this episode, but there really wasn't much, mostly just talk between the two. -.-

thundrakkon
Fri, 06-25-2004, 02:21 AM
The episode was OK. However, the line Kabuto gave about Tsunade being single is priceless, and made the episode... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Shizune looks like she could possibly beat Kabuto, and since Kabuto is the same level as Kakashi, she probably is the strongest jounin in Konaho next to the Sanin, I guess. She looks awesome. Too bad she wasn't there to help Konaho when Oro attacked.

As for Tsunade, if she will be become the 5th Hokage, it would be so wrong for her to revive Oro's arms. The 3rd sacrificed his life to stop Oro, and for the possible next Hokage to undo his sacrifice would be just too ironic. How would the village respect her after that? So I do not think that she will revive Oro's arms, if she is going to be Hokage. Oro will have to find another way.

Furthermore, Oro said he will destroy Konaho. Unless Tsunade has something against Konaho, I do not believe she will sacrifice the village for just 2 people, though 2 people she loved the most.

Unlike the Sanin, Naruto seems to have a knack for luck and gambling.

ZakuHan
Fri, 06-25-2004, 03:27 AM
I think Jiraiya will help point out the obvious to Tsunade - Even if she does decide to heal his arms (if she can) he will not give her what she thinks she's gonna get. He has to have sacrificed bodies to do the revival for one, and well, herself and Shizune are there for the opportune moment heh. I doubt she does it.

~Chris
______
"I will hack into your brain and type Format C:!!"

Uchiha-Itachi
Fri, 06-25-2004, 09:04 AM
Luckily i dont read the manga, since comics are TEH BORING... even the bestest ep in Naruto anime would be boring as hell in the manga.. gogo none moving pictures with letters in balloons above the heads zzzz i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

This episode wasnt that bad though, good kickstart for the next episode i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 06-25-2004, 09:41 AM
uchiha-itachi if that's your opinion i'll respect that but the manga is far better then the anime characters are drawn better action is better more blood everything is better don't judge something you don't know anything about read before you judge

Suzu
Fri, 06-25-2004, 10:39 AM
Yeah my fave character is finally officially landed in the anime. I lke tsunade because she's not the typical weak soft-spoken healer type girl which is the stereotypical girl character in anime. Can't wait til next episode when Jiraiya, Naruto, and her meet up.

Mut
Fri, 06-25-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by: Uchiha-Itachi
Luckily i dont read the manga, since comics are TEH BORING... even the bestest ep in Naruto anime would be boring as hell in the manga.. gogo none moving pictures with letters in balloons above the heads zzzz i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

This episode wasnt that bad though, good kickstart for the next episode i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

this is retarded...

"luckily i don't read the manga"
"even the bestest ep in naruto anime would beboring as hell in the manga"

good one.

Aeon
Fri, 06-25-2004, 12:23 PM
Did anybody notice how the pig looked like it was ready to attack? I wonder if Shizune uses it to help her fight like Kiba uses Akamaru.

chambers
Fri, 06-25-2004, 12:54 PM
the logical choice for tsunade would be to say no. then when jira appears say yes. no matter how strong oro is (and some people believe him to be the strongest of the three) he cant take both jira an tsunade.

Assertn
Fri, 06-25-2004, 01:16 PM
interesting how everyone believes oro can't be trusted to fulfull his end of the deal if the deal is made

oro may seem like an evil bastard, but i find no reason to call him a lying, backstabbing bastard. Afterall, he was honest about destroying konoha if he gets his arms back.

Mae
Fri, 06-25-2004, 02:10 PM
I think he was honest about Konoha just to convince Tsunade he was being honest about bringing back her brother and lover. Also, if she helps him KNOWING what he is planning to do that puts her pretty firmly on his side in any upcoming conflict. She can't just say she was tricked and go back to help Konoha. She may become an outlaw too....

Still, I think Oro IS tricking her about what he can do. He probably could bring them back, but as zombies or something, which would not be cool. As we have learned in FMA, trying to bring your loved ones back from the dead is never a good idea.

This ep will probably be good when seen with the next one, but by itself it's kinda weak.

Board of Command
Fri, 06-25-2004, 04:09 PM
I think he told her about his plan to make her feel guilty. Now that Oro told her about his destructive plans, it becomes a no-win situation for Tsunade.

-Yes: Oro destroys Konoha and it would be Tsunade's fault
-No: Her brothers would remain dead, Tsunade's fault for not taking the opportunity to bring them back

This is a test to see who Tsunade cares more about.

Assertn
Fri, 06-25-2004, 04:19 PM
yeah but it doesnt sound practical for oro to take the opportunity to "test" the will of the only person who can cure him

keep in mind that the actions oro does that labels him as evil is that he wants to have all the jutsus of the world (greedy ambition), and he wants to destroy konoha (revenge), but there hasnt really been any evidence showing that he cant be honest about anything.

there are different characteristics that define a person as being evil, and if you ARE labelled as evil, than you dont automatically inherit ALL of the those characteristics

for example...

person "A" wants to take over the world, making him evil
Person "B" kills his friends and family, making him evil
they are both evil for different reasons, however you cant say that...
person "A" can't be trusted, and would kill his friends or
person "B" has ambitions of ruling the world

There are lots of series that involve villians of many different kinds....and i've seen villians who kill even their own men if it conveniences them, but i've also seen villians who are very big on loyality

Jessper
Fri, 06-25-2004, 04:45 PM
I do think that Oro would bring them back and they don't come back as zombies to start with at least(the 3rd had a conversation with the first and second before oro put those peronality killing daggers in their heads) the real question is if she will do it, if she does I don't belive she deserves to be the 5th but also at that point they would need someone to stop orochimaru again. Should be interesting...

Mae
Fri, 06-25-2004, 04:52 PM
I don't believe she deserves to be the fifth now.... She should have killed Oro when she found out he killed the Third....

And Oro HAS no loyalty.... He completely betrayed his allies in the Sand village, secretly killing their Hokage and replacing him. I bet THAT wasn't the deal he originally offered them.

chambers
Fri, 06-25-2004, 05:26 PM
the key there is mae they wernt allies. they were pawns.

photonic
Fri, 06-25-2004, 05:38 PM
And yes, Oro was talking about that coffin jutsu.

No, he wasn't. The coffin justu(Edo Tensei) isn't something he developed on his own. The jutsu he is referring to is the one that Sandaime was surprised to see. The one he used to bind his own soul to that of a younger person. In episode 69, Sandaime recognizes the Edo Tensei. Orochimaru is planning to use his own technique to revive Tsunade's friends.

chambers
Fri, 06-25-2004, 05:51 PM
and how in the FUCK do you know that? it stands to reason that killing people and using them as sacrifices to raise the dead is a much more practical way of bringing them back then binding your soul to another person, ESPECIALLY when the soul of the other people is god knows where!!

ZakuHan
Fri, 06-25-2004, 06:26 PM
I'm sure he means the coffin jutsu. It does bring them back to life. And yes, we have lots of reason to believe he will not hold up his end. He killed his sensei, wants to crush his village, cursed his student, sacrificed 2 of his people (for the coffin jutsu). If that sounds like someone who would keep a promise to you you have issues i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

jing
Fri, 06-25-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
I don't believe she deserves to be the fifth now.... She should have killed Oro when she found out he killed the Third....

And Oro HAS no loyalty.... He completely betrayed his allies in the Sand village, secretly killing their Hokage and replacing him. I bet THAT wasn't the deal he originally offered them.

I don't think he offered any deals to start with. Probably just killed the kazekage already and started commanding everyone.

Mut
Fri, 06-25-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by: photonic
No, he wasn't. The coffin justu(Edo Tensei) isn't something he developed on his own. The jutsu he is referring to is the one that Sandaime was surprised to see. The one he used to bind his own soul to that of a younger person. In episode 69, Sandaime recognizes the Edo Tensei. Orochimaru is planning to use his own technique to revive Tsunade's friends.

stop making up stuff.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-25-2004, 09:13 PM
Anyone else find it odd that a giant snake blows apart the castle overlooking the village and no one in town seems to give a shit?

Outtawack311
Fri, 06-25-2004, 10:05 PM
Its not that no one gave a shit, its that somehow no one noticed; which is even more strange. I also find it odd that the snake is gone.

tensai
Fri, 06-25-2004, 10:10 PM
it seems like the towns people didnt notice but jiraiya did
they probably just skipped the part where orochimaru/kabuto made the snake disappear
but im wondering about the end of the ep before, it looked like oro was going to attack tsunade, how did they arrive standing face to face without any hand to hand confrontation

photonic
Sat, 06-26-2004, 02:15 AM
How in the FUCK do I know? You're so articulate. I know because I read what he said and hypothesized from the context. Sandaime recognizes Edo Tensei. When Orochimaru reveals his other technique, Sandaime is surprised(Episode 71). Therefore, it stands to reason, that the technique Orochimaru developed by himself and plans to use for Tsunade is the second one.

Jessper
Sat, 06-26-2004, 02:26 AM
How in the FUCK do I know? You're so articulate. I know because I read what he said and hypothesized from the context. Sandaime recognizes Edo Tensei. When Orochimaru reveals his other technique, Sandaime is surprised(Episode 71). Therefore, it stands to reason, that the technique Orochimaru developed by himself and plans to use for Tsunade is the second one.

Or perhaps Oro did create the technique but had revealed it to the 3rd before, it isn't like that was their first confrontation. We may or may not see in the future but it is hard to say exactly what he is going to do at this point in time.

Aeon
Sat, 06-26-2004, 11:40 AM

It kinda obvious that the coffin jutsu is what he's talking bout, it is used to raise the dead. As long as he doesn't perform the second part of the jutsu they want be mindless zombies. The other Jutsu is used to switch Oro soul into the body of a younger person.

Board of Command
Sat, 06-26-2004, 12:39 PM
To use the eternal life jutsu, Oro must have a living body to start with. He then replaces the soul inside that body with his own, therefore becomes that person. Tsunade's brothers are dead, rendering this technique useless. It sounds like you don't even know how this technique works.

chambers
Sat, 06-26-2004, 01:37 PM
photonic using swear words doesnt make me any less articulate, infact NOT using them makes you less articulate. and your talking garbage, it would stand to reason that the technique he is going to use would be known to the other two sannin an there trainer. if not then what reason would tsunade even have for believeing it was possible?

Mongoose
Sat, 06-26-2004, 03:40 PM
To use the eternal life jutsu, Oro must have a living body to start with. He then replaces the soul inside that body with his own, therefore becomes that person. Tsunade's brothers are dead, rendering this technique useless. It sounds like you don't even know how this technique works.

Are you sure about that? The other two hokages were also dead before Orochimaru summoned them to fight the Sandaime. Orochimaru used the bodies of his subordinates (two of the defeated sound ninjas from the Chuunin trials) as the living sacrifices. So, if Orochimaru can bring back the two hokages, then he can possibly bring back Tsunade's brother and boyfriend (not a second brother), assuming he finds some other living sacrifices.

Jessper
Sat, 06-26-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by: Mongoose

Are you sure about that? The other two hokages were also dead before Orochimaru summoned them to fight the Sandaime. Orochimaru used the bodies of his subordinates (two of the defeated sound ninjas from the Chuunin trials) as the living sacrifices. So, if Orochimaru can bring back the two hokages, then he can possibly bring back Tsunade's brother and boyfriend (not a second brother), assuming he finds some other living sacrifices.

That was his point, he was commenting on the guy that said oro is going to use his soul transfer(eternal life thingy) technique to bring back her brother and lover but it only makes sense that he would use the coffin technique not the soul transfer one.

wirm
Sat, 06-26-2004, 08:11 PM
Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but it seems obvious to me too that Oro was talking about Edo Tensei.

As for the episode, I have to say that I was disappointed with Kabuto's performance in that fight. I expected more out of him. He seems like such a cool character.

Also, was anybody else disappointed by Jiraiya's demonstration of the new jutsu? Except for the possibility that it doesn't drain energy quite so much, Chidori looks way better. It took a couple seconds just to grind through the tree. I was hoping that Jiraiya was show a huge chakra ball and blast something, thereby demonstrating its superiority to the lightning edge.

btw, it's looking more and more like this move would be awesome for someone like Neji who's already shown great control and production of chakra.

IamSpazzy
Sat, 06-26-2004, 08:43 PM
I think that the Jitsu that Jiaraiya is trying to teach Naruto allows for the user to adjust how powerful it is. Because in the episode before, Naruto was able to make a chakra ball with enough power to explode and blow him back quite a bit. I don't think we've seen just how powerful this jitsu can actually get. And if you can adjust how powerful it is, it becomes a lot more versitile than Chidori. But yes, Chidori looks cooler

kupalmaru
Sat, 06-26-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by: Feannag

The logic I see is not the breasts to speak, but the necklace she wears. I assume from the focus it is of some kind of sentimental value to her.

I think that necklace belong to her dead brother.

I think this episode help us alot to understand why Tsunadi become addicted to gambling.

Assertn
Sat, 06-26-2004, 09:55 PM
its not really any big of a deal for oro to come up with 2 resurrected people.....you guys act like it would actually be of some sort of inconvenience for oro to fulfill his end of the bargain if he regains the use of his limbs from the only person who can do it.

besides, all 3 sannin are pretty much independent of their villiage, its just that oro wants to destroy it while the other two just keep to themselves. Jiraiya seems to have a sense of responsability for looking out for konoha, but the other than that they dont really seem to know of any real sides of any sort of battle, and so there isnt reason them to go backstabbing each other like you guys suggest oro would

Board of Command
Sat, 06-26-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by: IamSpazzy
I think that the Jitsu that Jiaraiya is trying to teach Naruto allows for the user to adjust how powerful it is. Because in the episode before, Naruto was able to make a chakra ball without enough power to explode and blow him back quite a bit. I don't think we've seen just how powerful this jitsu can actually get. And if you can adjust how powerful it is, it becomes a lot more versitile than Chidori. But yes, Chidori looks cooler
That's pretty obvious...

Jessper
Sun, 06-27-2004, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by: IamSpazzy
I think that the Jitsu that Jiaraiya is trying to teach Naruto allows for the user to adjust how powerful it is. Because in the episode before, Naruto was able to make a chakra ball without enough power to explode and blow him back quite a bit. I don't think we've seen just how powerful this jitsu can actually get. And if you can adjust how powerful it is, it becomes a lot more versitile than Chidori. But yes, Chidori looks cooler

On top of all this, Naruto could pump all of the kyubi chakara into the ball and cause mass devistation but still retain it to summon gambunta ect if I understand it correctly.

badgats
Sun, 06-27-2004, 03:14 AM
i think the episode was awsome , but then again i think every episode is awsome . i specially love the episodes when he is trainiing cause u know that a big battle is comeing up and naruto is going to own it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Rock-Lee
Sun, 06-27-2004, 08:42 AM
Naruto 89 from anbu/aone is released

Mongoose
Mon, 06-28-2004, 12:38 AM
Gotta say, even though A/A is likely more accurate with the translation, Kabuto saying "She's single... definitely single" in the S-O translation is just funnier than "I bet she's single" in the A/A version... i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Eurasian
Mon, 06-28-2004, 01:22 AM
I think a celebration should be thrown. Strong women in Naruto finally appear. I really like Shizune when she was fighting Kabuto. Of course, Tsunade showed her strength, kind of scary if u ask me. Kabuto can crack a joke!!

Naruto is so cute when he was rubbing his full frog wallet against his face. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

DemonFox15
Mon, 06-28-2004, 03:36 AM
In the Flash back, the guy on the right looks exacly like naruto

Mut
Mon, 06-28-2004, 03:39 AM
that IS naruto.

DemonFox15
Mon, 06-28-2004, 03:51 AM
Errr, no
Why would naruto be in her flashback?

Mongoose
Mon, 06-28-2004, 05:08 AM
Nah, that isn't Naruto, although they do look sorta similar.

Kale Ironfist
Mon, 06-28-2004, 05:22 AM
you will learn who he is. tsunade gave two names, nawaki and dan. you now have a 50/50 chance to guess who it is.

D'oh
Mon, 06-28-2004, 02:47 PM
Tsunade should heal oro's arm and let him do his resurrection thing for her loved ones and then become hokage of konoha and then whoop oro's ass when he attacks. That would rule.

PSJ
Mon, 06-28-2004, 03:11 PM
the guy that looked like naruto in tsunades flashback is obviously her younger brother who died. and to tell his name wouldnt be much of a spoiler would it? is name is nawaki, so the older guy is dan. pm me or whatever if this is concidered a spoiler and ill edit it out.

chambers
Mon, 06-28-2004, 03:58 PM
it was mentioned in the ep, ao i don think it is really.

Mae
Mon, 06-28-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by: Mongoose
Gotta say, even though A/A is likely more accurate with the translation, Kabuto saying "She's single... definitely single" in the S-O translation is just funnier than "I bet she's single" in the A/A version... i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

I thought the single comment was just a mistranslation of Kabuto saying she was unique.

Guess not O_o

chumsy
Mon, 06-28-2004, 06:44 PM
that was an awsome episode. why? female ninjas in action yeaa! its about time we see some strong female ninjas although i think poison weapons are kinda cheap. but she taught that megami (glasses) dude a lesson im satisfied

tensai
Mon, 06-28-2004, 06:47 PM
the guy that looked like naruto was wearing the same necklace as tsunade, i think
the other guy didnt look related to tsunade so its safe to say whose the brother and the other loved one, maybe

gamervick
Mon, 06-28-2004, 11:29 PM
did anyone think that Tsunade is related to tha 4th???
because in her flashback
one of them looked like Naruto
and the 3rd said that the 4th sacrificed his life to seal the Nine-Tails within him and using the God of Death technique

so is anyone as puzzled as i am

Assertn
Mon, 06-28-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by: gamervick
because in her flashback
and the 3rd said that the 4th sacrificed his life to seal the Nine-Tails within him and using the God of Death technique

what are you talking about?
i suppose her brother looking like naruto could indicate a relation to the 4th if the 4th is related to naruto, but that would mean that the 4th would have to be her nephew, since the sannins were older by like 10-15 years

but i have no idea how the "god of death" technique factors into this

Rock Lee *SMILE*
Tue, 06-29-2004, 01:15 AM
It was pretty decent but there was no Rock lee i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Mut
Tue, 06-29-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by: Rock Lee *SMILE*
It was pretty decent but there was no Rock lee i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

sorry, rock lee ain't never comin back.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 06-29-2004, 04:42 AM
Curse you and your reverse-spoilers Mutata!

Curse you to fucking hell!!!

Board of Command
Tue, 06-29-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by: gamervick
because in her flashback

Hmm, maybe Tsunade is Naruto's mom and the 4th is his dadi/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif From what i know, inbreeding isn't that big of a deal in Japan.