PDA

View Full Version : who taught kakashi

noodles126
Thu, 06-24-2004, 09:43 AM
i was wondering who taught kakashi and how did he know the training method of 3rds.. cuz i thought 3rd only had 3 students which are the 3 sanins...

Scorpio V1.2
Thu, 06-24-2004, 10:01 AM
the 4th taught kakashi who was taught by jiraya(perverted hermit) who was taught by the 3rd, they each use the same teaching method as their instructers, in this case the bell training

noodles126
Thu, 06-24-2004, 10:07 AM
but how do u know that the 4th taught him when there is no apparent flash backs showing it unless u have seen the manga..

Liquid Snake
Thu, 06-24-2004, 10:11 AM
If you look at kakashis pictures at his bedside. The on of him when he's a kid with his two friends and an adult ninja with blonde fuzzy (?) hair sort of like the fourth. so thats another pointer. other than that, yeah the bell training thing, and I don't think it would fit in the "timeline" if perhaps the fourth was master to kakashis master.

PSJ
Thu, 06-24-2004, 10:11 AM
there are flashbacks showing it , when the third had his flashbacks of everyone. be more observant.

why wouldnt it fit into the time line? jiraiya was taught by 3rd when he was 12 say 10 years later he teaches 4th who also is 12 at the time 10 years later he teaches kakashi who is 6 at the time, 20 years later he teaches naruto. and wow the time line fits, what a shock.

noodles126
Thu, 06-24-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
there are flashbacks showing it , when the third had his flashbacks of everyone. be more observant.

umm i said how do u kno that the 4th taught kakashi not the third :/

PSJ
Thu, 06-24-2004, 10:15 AM
no there are flashbacks showing the teams. 3rd(kid) with 1st and 2nd hokage. 3rd with the sannin. oro with anko. jiraiya with 4th. 4th with kakashi kakashi with team 7. its around the eps where 3rd dies

noodles126
Thu, 06-24-2004, 10:16 AM
i dont remember any flash backs of the fourth teaching kakashi

noodles126
Thu, 06-24-2004, 10:16 AM
oh i see

L8r
Thu, 06-24-2004, 11:37 AM
good to see that the EDIT button not being over used i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

there was a post somewhere that had all the techer and student but cant find....
well ok i didnt look that hard.....

OK FINE I DIDNT LOOK FOR IT AT ALL..... happy now!....

Assertn
Thu, 06-24-2004, 12:03 PM
its near the end of episode 72

z0diac
Thu, 06-24-2004, 12:17 PM
Someone should make like a tree with all the students and sensei i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif that way we will never get confused again. btw did anyone notice that from the 3 sannin both Tsunade and Oro have problems with being old and find ways to look or in oro's case be young so only Jiraya is old?
Jiraya must feel bad that he is the only old dude... poor thing.

PSJ
Thu, 06-24-2004, 12:20 PM
hmm maybe but jiraiya is also the coolest of the sannin. and tsunade does it becuase of huge gambler depts(i believe thats hpw she started it) oro is just afraid of death thats why he looks for ways to obtain eternal life.

DraGunZer0
Thu, 06-24-2004, 01:34 PM
I'll make a time line! look forward to it later today in the art section

::Edit:: Before I start, who taught Kurenai, Gai, Asuma, and Ebisu?
Might actually take me more than a day because I wanna add some cute chibi pics of each person in teh tree.

Mut
Thu, 06-24-2004, 02:13 PM
it's like, this guy refused to believe all of us when we were telling him the correct answer. interesting.

PSJ
Thu, 06-24-2004, 03:30 PM
lol yea, he tried to put one more person into a time line of less than 50 years thats quite funny.

Gods_Son
Thu, 06-24-2004, 03:37 PM
Mark this as the answer. The 4th taught Kakashi.

Assertn
Thu, 06-24-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by: DraGunZer0
I'll make a time line! look forward to it later today in the art section

::Edit:: Before I start, who taught Kurenai, Gai, Asuma, and Ebisu?
Might actually take me more than a day because I wanna add some cute chibi pics of each person in teh tree.

it has never been stated who trained kurenai, gai, asuma, or ebisu

Pyron
Thu, 06-24-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by: noodles126
but how do u know that the 4th taught him when there is no apparent flash backs showing it unless u have seen the manga..

yeah..everyone told you the answer..so you gotta believe them. it believe it was the episode before the 3rd does the 4th's sealing technique. he has a flashback and clearly shows the 1st, 2nd and 3rd..then the 3rd with the sannins..then jiraiya with his students including the 4th...and the 4th with kakashi and 2 others and so on

Liquid Snake
Thu, 06-24-2004, 05:16 PM
why wouldnt it fit into the time line? jiraiya was taught by 3rd when he was 12 say 10 years later he teaches 4th who also is 12 at the time 10 years later he teaches kakashi who is 6 at the time, 20 years later he teaches naruto. and wow the time line fits, what a shock.

I said that if the fourth WASN'T Kakashis sensei but sensei to someone else who would then be sensei to kakashi. THEN..THAT wouldn't fit in with the timeline. So what I meant to say was that logically the fourth would be Kakashis sensei.

PSJ
Thu, 06-24-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps

lol why mark yours as the answer when 10 ppl answered it before you?

Gods_Son
Thu, 06-24-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps

lol why mark yours as the answer when 10 ppl answered it before you?

That should be obvious, because my input means much more than theirs.

Board of Command
Thu, 06-24-2004, 08:47 PM
Hmm I thought Kakashi was an old man. I'm guessing Gai was also taught by the fourth because he's Kakashi's long time rival, similar to Naruto-Sasuke.

Mut
Thu, 06-24-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Hmm I thought Kakashi was an old man. I'm guessing Gai was also taught by the fourth because he's Kakashi's long time rival, similar to Naruto-Sasuke.

kakashi was 26 when introduced... i think

Board of Command
Thu, 06-24-2004, 11:43 PM
Oh. I thought he's older because in the earlier episodes Naruto calls him "old man".

Zhan
Thu, 06-24-2004, 11:48 PM
everyone knows for a fact it is the 4th so stop typing worthless crap

jing
Fri, 06-25-2004, 12:04 AM
Okay, We'll stop after you.

kaigan
Fri, 06-25-2004, 12:06 AM
conclusion of the debate?

The fourth taught kakashi by majority decision except the person asked the question

Knives122
Fri, 06-25-2004, 03:15 AM
Why are we having this discussion its been 89 episodes already and if the idiotic person couldnt figure it out on his own by ACTUALLY WATCHING THE SERIES, then he is retarded they showed it in the never ending battle between Oro and the 3rd, stupid kid watch that and youll find out who did what

noodles126
Sat, 06-26-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by: Knives122
Why are we having this discussion its been 89 episodes already and if the idiotic person couldnt figure it out on his own by ACTUALLY WATCHING THE SERIES, then he is retarded they showed it in the never ending battle between Oro and the 3rd, stupid kid watch that and youll find out who did what

this lil bitch ass nigguh talking shiet online.. man fuck you dawg i probably kno more about THE SERIES than you do.. so dont fuccing call me retarded.. bitch i made up a ez nd quick question so that people can post the answer for my rank to go up haha nd gues what it worked pretty well since i recieved more than 20 posts alrdy so Knives122 F.U.C.K. Y.O.U.

Jessper
Sat, 06-26-2004, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by: noodles126

Originally posted by: Knives122

this lil bitch ass nigguh talking shiet online.. man fuck you dawg i probably kno more about THE SERIES than you do.. so dont fuccing call me retarded.. bitch i made up a ez nd quick question so that people can post the answer for my rank to go up haha nd gues what it worked pretty well since i recieved more than 20 posts alrdy so Knives122 F.U.C.K. Y.O.U.

I give this post a 1 out of 10, the flame was awful and the comment of not calling him retarded really didn't make sense after reading the whole response. These people are the reason I dislike title ranking via post systems...

I wonder if the mods can permanetly set someones post to zero, that would be perfectly ironic for him imo!

Mut
Sat, 06-26-2004, 02:25 AM
noodles needs a time out. desperately.

Krbadass
Sat, 06-26-2004, 04:37 AM
4th