PDA

View Full Version : worst anime music

Varica
Wed, 06-23-2004, 12:05 PM
What is the worst theme music you've heard for an anime, start sequence or end track? Normally they're quite good, for example the music for Gantz and tenjou tenge are really catchy and get stuck in your head.
For me its Wolfs Rain. I'm watching it at the mo. If I hear Stray one more time I'm goin to burst a blood vessel I swear!!!!

Aeon
Wed, 06-23-2004, 12:21 PM
I couldn't stand One Piece first opening, I was so happy when they switched over to Believe. Tenjou Tenge ending song annoys me, maybe cause it's Aya singing it.

Munsu
Wed, 06-23-2004, 02:21 PM
WHAT!!!!!!??? Stray is awesome... and many will agree wirh me... it has that 80's rock feel to it...

I guess mine would be Crest of the Stars and Banner of the Star ones... nothing happens in the opening... not artisticly and certainly not musically

Neko Sniper
Wed, 06-23-2004, 05:03 PM
Guys, if you've ever heraed the annoying german techno style opening they had for the original Dragonball series over here, you would agree with me that it's the worse shit there is. I really don't know who ever came up with it, but if I ever get my hands on him he needs a good doctor. *sighs* the original japanese opening is so damn cool. Btw..anybody has this song? Would loooove to listen to it again...

Knives122
Wed, 06-23-2004, 05:06 PM
Ive heard it and it made point a gun to my head(j/k), it was that badd

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 06-23-2004, 05:14 PM
At first i didn't like Stary because they kept repeating only that word, but listening to the whole song makes it better.

Crest of the Stars would be the worst for me, i hate it, it's long, no song, boring and nothing special.

Munsu
Wed, 06-23-2004, 05:21 PM
Glad to see you are with me in respects to Crest of the Stars... I think that everyone that doesnt mention it as the worst opening/music theme in history has never seen it

iminyourbrain
Wed, 06-23-2004, 05:30 PM
i didn't like the intro to spiral but all around i didn't like the anime

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 06-23-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
Glad to see you are with me in respects to Crest of the Stars... I think that everyone that doesnt mention it as the worst opening/music theme in history has never seen it

yep, that would have to be the case.

ScudBoy
Wed, 06-23-2004, 08:47 PM
bubblegum crisis 2040. sucked big time. I loved the music from the original ova's and have all the sound tracks. what crack whore did they get to think up that techno blues rave crap used in the series?

Himura_san
Wed, 06-23-2004, 11:08 PM
Wrath of the Ninja!

The music (if you want to call it that) is soooooooooo bad...
well just take my word for it!

Stoopider
Thu, 06-24-2004, 08:42 AM
Fruit basket. The OST is worse.

meroko01
Thu, 06-24-2004, 09:19 AM
samurai champloo opening annoys me and tenjou tenge ending ..

r3n
Thu, 06-24-2004, 08:01 PM
new naruto intro (fighting dreamers or whatever) is shit. bring back the 2nd series intro.

the BEST intro is either GITS: SAC (1 or 2!), or tenjou tenge. goddamn its catchy

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 06-25-2004, 01:36 AM
I don't really like Tenjo Tenge's ending either, so I think I'll vote on that.

Knives122
Fri, 06-25-2004, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by: r3n
new naruto intro (fighting dreamers or whatever) is shit. bring back the 2nd series intro.

the BEST intro is either GITS: SAC (1 or 2!), or tenjou tenge. goddamn its catchy

Bomb A Head, what the hell does that mean, but you right its catchy when I first heard I started craking up, cool series ending is horrible I was about to his my computer with a bat to stop the horrible sound when my friend stopped me(J/K)

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 06-25-2004, 04:28 AM
lol, yeah bomb a head does sound funny for a title, but the song is cool. About what was said earlier about wolf's rain, I liked Stray, it never bothered me ^^

hopeknight
Fri, 06-25-2004, 04:46 AM
oh and don't forget the crap that is the second ending theme of Naruto. Argh, it was sooo bad. They should've just stuck to 'Wind'.

Gaz
Fri, 06-25-2004, 09:32 AM
I'd have to agree about 'stray' , its bloody annoying. Even if it is like 80's Rock, most rock from that era is pure cack anyway!!!

Seriously though, how many times can the word 'stray' be said in one song!!! The main that really gets me wound up is the way it sounds so 'strained' , kinda fitting really when it sounds like he is going 'strain, strain' over and over again...

It sounds like Michael Bolton gone wrong (more wrong than he already was!!!).

Well thats just my opinoin but blah I agree with Varica on this one.

Gaz
Fri, 06-25-2004, 09:33 AM
Just a quick one, Samouri Champloo is also pants as someone else already stated (series is great but intro music is totally pants!)

Varica
Fri, 06-25-2004, 01:13 PM
I thought of another one, Virus. It keeps repeating the word over and over again, its annoyin!

Mae
Fri, 06-25-2004, 02:15 PM
I would agree with Stray from Wolf's Rain is the worst. I HATED that song. Yucky Peter Gabriel psuedo-pop synth piece of crap >P

The rest of the show was good though, definately one of my favorites i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

Nara Shikamaru VI
Sat, 06-26-2004, 01:37 AM
gotta be intro of rave. i mean come on it's not even music

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 06-26-2004, 01:44 AM
coudnt agree more with u specially the second intro ears almost fell off when i heard that piece of shit btu the anime is alright kinda of a crappy plot but its alright