PDA

View Full Version : Gotwoot Domain Error

hiroshi
Wed, 06-23-2004, 02:06 AM
www.gotwoot.com dosn't work for some people anymore. They instead get some sort of domain registration screen stating that Gotwoot.net is an available domain for registration. I emailed them about this, and they said that when they did a WHOIS, the response indicated that they do have that Domain registered until 2006, however it also indicated that they didn't own the Domain as well. They interpreted this as a problem with the hosting servers that Gotwoot is maintained on.

A very important note, please check your host servers and sort your domain problem out. Many people are having to use the IP address directly in order to access the website anymore.

Thanks.

Ciber
Wed, 06-23-2004, 03:44 AM
Use GotWoot.net?

If that doesn't work, then they need to wait till their provider updates their dns records.

hiroshi
Wed, 06-23-2004, 11:53 AM
Meh, neither addresses work. If it was that simple i wouldn't of bothered posting about it =P

It's been a couple of days since this problem occured. If the provider was going to update their dns records, you'd thought they'd done it by now, but for some odd reason nothing has changed.

Meh, well i can't really even guess as to what the problem is. I'll leave that to you to diagnose, but the people in charge of the domain name say it's your host server. That's all i wanted to point out. ^^'

Edit:
Mwha! It seems to be fixed now... Hm... bit slow of their provider, but oh well. It's good to be able to get here so easily ^_^