PDA

View Full Version : where can i dl Fruits Basket?

wintersymphony
Tue, 06-22-2004, 06:08 AM
i've read Fruits Basket in a comic book and i loved the story. but sadly, i didnt get to finish because koreans were taking too long to publish it in korean >:[ i'm dying to see what would happened next... can anyone help me? please?

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 06-22-2004, 06:13 AM
It's a licensed series, so you could probably purchase it on the net....

Or there is the other alternative of using the download-function on your computer... Try out dc++

Most people don't know what dc++ is for some reason... It's a program that you can download of the net . It's fairly easy to use, and if you have it you already know about it.

And by the way, Fruits Basket is a great anime according to me.

stallionslayer
Tue, 06-22-2004, 07:57 AM
Yeah DC++ is cool and easy to use

note that certain hubs you join for downloading require a certain amount of files to share...but it's normally not a lot...

mythic
Tue, 06-22-2004, 09:13 AM
Go to www.boxtorrents.com if you are a bittorrent user. And in the future you should post questions about downloading anime in the Anime Downloading forum i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

narutosharingan
Tue, 06-22-2004, 04:55 PM
To be honest, it was supremely boring to me.

wintersymphony
Tue, 06-22-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by: mythic
Go to www.boxtorrents.com if you are a bittorrent user. And in the future you should post questions about downloading anime in the Anime Downloading forum i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

sorry about that. i knew i saw it somewhere on the forums but i gave up looking for it -.-

thanks for the help everyone i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

anna27
Mon, 03-21-2005, 01:00 AM
w0w u watch fruits basket huh?i watched it here in philippines..i really like the story but i missed the last part or the episode when kyo soma changed into scary monster thing heheh..but tohru saved kyo so he stop and change again into ordinary human