PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Help

Ryohei-kun
Tue, 06-22-2004, 02:16 AM
First off, episodes 82 and 84 says that it has a problem connecting to the tracker and I was wondering whats causing this. And secondly, episodes 86-88, it says that they are not found on the sever. Does anyone know where I can find these ones? I really dont want to have to download stuff from shin-otaku. I saw their episode 82 and I wasn't impressed at all. They are no where near the same quality as ANBU/AonE. I hope someone can help me cause I dont want to waste my time downloading lower quality fansubs. Thanks in advance.

complich8
Tue, 06-22-2004, 02:46 AM
for 82, sounds like you're having problems with codecs not playing nice. You might want to look into what codecs you've got installed, and consider uninstalling them and getting new versions. Latest divx5 from divx.com, latest xvid from http://www.roeder.goe.net/~koepi/xvid.shtml would be a good start. Alternately, take out your old codecs and install ffdshow alpha -- you might get some blocking as the decoder isn't quite perfect (or quite current, whatever i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif) but it won't be much, and you shouldn't have problems with that. If it persists, try other players, like bsplayer, zoomplayer, videolan, media player classic. If that stuff doesn't work, tell us and we'll figure something else out.

84 is there and seeded. Might be a passing problem for ya? I dunno, can't tell ya. Maybe a dns problem? Let us know if it persists in doing that for more than a couple hours.

86-88 should be up there on the torrents page, I dunno why you're not finding them. Maybe got more specifics about where exactly you're looking or where you're getting that error from? If all else fails, you can always get them from irc -- but that's a way a lot of people aren't willing to go. ANBU and AonE both have pretty good archive bots set up and running last I checked.

Rock-Lee
Wed, 06-23-2004, 05:03 PM
If you know how mirc works join RockmaNaruto on rizon random server.

Ryohei-kun
Thu, 06-24-2004, 05:54 PM
Nevermind, I got everything working now cause I just dl the ffdshow codec. I can dl the 84, 86-88 now. Thanks for all the help.