PDA

View Full Version : BT - is not working well

N063425
Sun, 06-20-2004, 03:21 PM
I read through some of the other posts on the BT support and Anime support, none of the answers provided really helped me solve my problems.

I was using BitTornado for Naruto episode 88, and quickly downloaded about 65% of it and then it just stopped, and did not do anything for a few hours, so i tried again, but the nothing happened at all. What should I do in order to speed up my downloads and keep them going until the end, and what went wrong when I was downloading in the begining?

Also, i have been (and still am) using shareaza to download some of the batched naruto episodes (1-10, so on) and they worked well from start to finish except that they moved slow as hell, it took almost 5 days to finish! I can't wait that long. Right now I have 5 more batches left before i hit episode 80 and i want to speed up my downloads so that they take as little time as possible, how can I do that?

complich8
Tue, 06-22-2004, 02:29 AM
tell us about your internet connection (what type, what provider, how fast). Tell us about your home network setup (router? firewall or firewalls? NAT? internet connection sharing?). Tell us about what you're seeing from your client (connection count, what settings, any indicators, any warning or error messages).

We'll be able to help more then. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif