PDA

View Full Version : Sautobies son

spanks
Sat, 06-19-2004, 02:33 PM
i know this must have been asked alot but we know konohamaru is sarutobies grandson, so who is konohamaru's father/sarutobies son?

Kumiriko
Sat, 06-19-2004, 02:36 PM
No info has been shared about this as of yet. As soon as there is. i will post here about it. but i dubt that it will be metioned any time soon

Board of Command
Sat, 06-19-2004, 03:20 PM
Maybe that couple that wanted to choose Jaraiya as the 5th Hokage.

Kumiriko
Sat, 06-19-2004, 03:27 PM
Went those the Councle Memebers. Being the people who were Sarutobies team mates?

Gods_Son
Sat, 06-19-2004, 03:32 PM
Those two old people were part of his three man team. It's not stated who the 3rd's son is, even though Asuma has the same name, I doubt that he is Konohamaru's dad.

Kale Ironfist
Sat, 06-19-2004, 06:17 PM
Asuma doesnt have the same name, its just a given name/surname mistake that people seem to make A LOT

kage_bunshin
Sat, 06-19-2004, 07:46 PM
Maybe Sarutobi's son went on a long holiday to see the world - just like jiraiya and tsunade. So he missed the funeral as well.

Otherwise he's probably dead.

Knives122
Sat, 06-19-2004, 07:52 PM
havent we talked about this before, we still have NO IDEA who it is

Sat, 06-19-2004, 10:50 PM
wait.... do we even have concrete evidence that sarutobi has a son and not a daughter?

Kale Ironfist
Sat, 06-19-2004, 11:02 PM
no we don't

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Sun, 06-20-2004, 02:01 AM
How do we know if there is really a father? Mayb hes just created like naruto was, WHOS HIS FATHER AND MOTHER? From infering u can kinda relate to The 4th, but we dont really know now do we.

But the anime hasnt given us proof of this sort of exisitance that is in Naruto that Sautobi has a father and mother, and if he does, who they are.

So we can only wait.

Kumiriko
Sun, 06-20-2004, 02:21 AM
Here is a Twisted idea. maybe the 3rd is konohamaru's dad. and the mom is. OMG! Sakura!

So vary Wroge

Outtawack311
Sun, 06-20-2004, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by: -ANBU-Sasuke-
How do we know if there is really a father? Mayb hes just created like naruto was, WHOS HIS FATHER AND MOTHER? From infering u can kinda relate to The 4th, but we dont really know now do we.

But the anime hasnt given us proof of this sort of exisitance that is in Naruto that Sautobi has a father and mother, and if he does, who they are.

So we can only wait.

Your a really confused man. Let me clarify, First Naruto was born then chosen to hold kyuubi. Second, this post was about Sarutobies(the third) kid (also konohamaru's Dad/mom). Which means that the whole thing about you saying sarutobi having a father or mother has no place in this convo. How else would they be created if they didnt have a father and mother? You might be too young to know this, so here is a lesson in life just for you.

When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, they want to become really close to one another. They become close by putting daddy's Peepee into mommys vagina. In doing this they create a baby, this is how you were made.

There you go. Now if you want to know more, like what 69's, rimjobs, blowjobs, anal, bukkake, orgies etc are.. type in any of those into your local google search bar and check out the sites there.

Sun, 06-20-2004, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by: Outtawack311

Originally posted by: -ANBU-Sasuke-

So we can only wait.

Your a really confused man. Let me clarify, First Naruto was born then chosen to hold kyuubi. Second, this post was about Sarutobies(the third) kid (also konohamaru's Dad/mom). Which means that the whole thing about you saying sarutobi having a father or mother has no place in this convo. How else would they be created if they didnt have a father and mother? You might be too young to know this, so here is a lesson in life just for you.

When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, they want to become really close to one another. They become close by putting daddy's Peepee into mommys vagina. In doing this they create a baby, this is how you were made.

There you go. Now if you want to know more, like what 69's, rimjobs, blowjobs, anal, bukkake, orgies etc are.. type in any of those into your local google search bar and check out the sites there.

wow that was uncalled for... thanx for 101 procreate lesson

i think anbu was just saying that there is not enough information to determine... and naruto can be f*cked up in that sense although i don' think it applies to this case

Goingin
Sun, 06-20-2004, 04:52 AM
Ah, another one of these topics

Sarutobi is dead, get over it

Jessper
Sun, 06-20-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by: Goingin
Ah, another one of these topics

Sarutobi is dead, get over it

uh, what exactly does that matter? We are talking about his child not him...

Pyron
Sun, 06-20-2004, 01:42 PM
i have to agree that we're not exactly talking about the 3rd. this i think topic is one of the best questions in awhile. i never really thought about it too and it interests me. whether its a boy or girl the 3rd had, i'm really wondering if their strong or not haha

Goingin
Sun, 06-20-2004, 02:16 PM
Hmm, didn't say it the way it meant that..

I mean, Sarutobi is dead, right... Konohamaru aint an important character anymore, so also his father ain't that important.
U could guess all u want, the anime doesn't say who Konohamaru's father is/was and with Sarutobi dead i don't think we will ever get to know it.

This topic is just like the "Who is Naruto's father", "The 4th is Naruto's father?" topics, things u can speculate soo much about but u can never figure out unless they think it's important enough to put in the manga at some point...

kupalmaru
Sun, 06-20-2004, 02:17 PM
Do you think he or she is adopted. Does eveyone know who is the third's wife. With the third being a hokage at a young age and the responsibility of being a hokage. Maybe the third never have a woman.

============It's just a theory===========

Xollence
Sun, 06-20-2004, 04:22 PM
I thought Sarutobi had a daughter. I'm pretty sure it mentioned it in the earlier episodes. Not too sure.

Zhan
Sun, 06-20-2004, 09:37 PM
yea im sarutobi's son. i was the one who recommened the 4th to be hokage. right now im in this place called the mountains with my lovely lapto....oh SHIT ITACHI!!! WAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! (................................................. )

Board of Command
Sun, 06-20-2004, 09:52 PM
Were you dropped as a baby?

Rek
Mon, 06-21-2004, 01:25 PM
Asuka does kinda look like teh 3rd tho...

and who ever said konohamaru wasn't an important character anymore is being an idiot. konohamaru comes and goes as he pleases.

And the 2 advisors to hokage were sarutobi's old teammates. It shows him with them in the flashback scene. (or some other dude in glasses, and another chick)

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Fri, 06-25-2004, 12:57 AM
WHOOOOOOOOOPS wasnt reading things clearly, i was lost in like a sleepy state. Well o well.. made my self look like a dumb ass didnt i

astronut
Fri, 06-25-2004, 03:15 AM
who is asuka?

Mut
Fri, 06-25-2004, 03:16 AM
it's asuma.

kaigan
Fri, 06-25-2004, 03:26 AM
maybe the 3rd's sone or daughter is not important and is exclude from the plot.

kuro
Thu, 07-01-2004, 12:02 AM
or maybe konohamaru's parent(s) are dead(on a mission) which would explain why he was with iruka at the 3rds funeral and not his parents...

Sensei_Kakashi
Thu, 07-01-2004, 12:30 AM
wow that seems to go on and on

why do half of you keep trying to answer this with "they're not important enough for the plot" maybe that is true but still ppl like to put logic to things.

oh and I have to possiblities
1: kuros: they died on a mission..

2:someone else said: I think konohamaru was probably adopted and did not
have a father! and 3rd made up the grandfather thing... makes more sense because konohamaru is the only "family" 3rd has.

just possibilitiesi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

onlyelliot
Thu, 07-01-2004, 02:06 AM
hey Kale Ironfist

a surname is part of your name so asuma does have the same name as the 3rd and having the same surname usually suggests that those two people are related
also we know that sarutobi is their clan name so they are definately related in some way even if not father/son

LostAngel
Thu, 07-01-2004, 04:38 AM
I know during his flashbacks he had when fighting Orchi he didnt have any of anyone I think could possibly be Konohamarus parents and he was by himself when he thought of him. So either he was adopted or his parents are more likely dead one or the other. I know I love Konohamaru he is like one of my favorite characters winning my heart from the first moment he showed his cute lil face in Naruto, so I dont think to much about his parents. I dont think really anyones relatives are shown or talked about much in Naruto unless they are like some high up there character.

I know this is a bit off topic but I never understood why Naruto never questions about his parents, I mean you see he feels bad he dont have any, so why doesn't he ever ask who they where, what they whre like, etc.

kaigan
Thu, 07-01-2004, 04:59 AM
wow someone actually like konohomaru.

i on the other hand think he should be killed or never have air time for him again, until he grows up and become a ninja. but if he suck, then he should die.

Rek
Thu, 07-01-2004, 08:53 AM
hokay kaigan... stfu. everyone likes konohamaru. anyone that can pull over 60 assassination attempts on a hokage in one day is an amazing ninja. I mean, think about it... any enemy ninja wouldn't have even got in that door.

kuro
Thu, 07-01-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by: onlyelliot
hey Kale Ironfist

a surname is part of your name so asuma does have the same name as the 3rd and having the same surname usually suggests that those two people are related
also we know that sarutobi is their clan name so they are definately related in some way even if not father/son

since when has it been decided that sarutobi is the 4ths family name? in episode 73 at around 6:50 they have a flashback of when th3 3rd was a kid talking with the 1st and 2nd hokages and they call him "saru." this leads me to think that sarutobi is his given name and not his family name. i mean when they have a nickname they aren't going to shorten his family name it just doesnt make sense...

EDIT: also in response to what konoha rek said: i dont think the 3rd hokage would like it if the anbu guarding him turned his grandson into a pincushion for charging him...seriously its obvious that the shinobis guarding the 3rd are gonna let his grandson through without stopping him.

Eurasian
Thu, 07-01-2004, 11:28 PM
konohamaru's parents are like in the shadow. they are not dead but they are so unimportant. or else kishimoto does not have to create a new character design.