PDA

View Full Version : Some problems with Naruto downloads..

Dilandau-Sama
Sat, 06-19-2004, 12:40 PM
I've been having some problems with Naruto downloads, and I've been wondering if anyone else has. Some earlier episodes, along with 82-87 that I downloaded are, well.. Messed up. The screen's all green and then the video is super messed up. Earlier episodes I could still follow along with 'cause I could still read the text at the bottom, but 82-87 are uber messed up for me. Has this happened to anyone else, and is there some way to solve this?

NokturnalAndy
Sat, 06-19-2004, 12:51 PM
Biggest/only problem I've been having is lately specially with episodes 51-60, I've been uploading 4x faster than downloading or more... the entire time almost. Worst part is.... I got a cable modem... that means I'm capped on upload at like 30kbs. So I'm only downloading at like 2-10kbs.

When my upload is killed by bit-torrent I can't play any normal online game, normally if I was just dling I'd be fine. But this thing not only steals my upload, it doesn't give me crap for download. I wish there was a way to make it so It would never upload more than it downloaded, to be fair.

Sat, 06-19-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by: Dilandau-Sama
I've been having some problems with Naruto downloads, and I've been wondering if anyone else has. Some earlier episodes, along with 82-87 that I downloaded are, well.. Messed up. The screen's all green and then the video is super messed up. Earlier episodes I could still follow along with 'cause I could still read the text at the bottom, but 82-87 are uber messed up for me. Has this happened to anyone else, and is there some way to solve this?

do u have ffdshow?

Dilandau-Sama
Sat, 06-19-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by: 010577

Originally posted by: Dilandau-Sama

do u have ffdshow?

Er... No. What's ffdshow?

Kale Ironfist
Sat, 06-19-2004, 06:15 PM
a codec pack that solves the problem

NokturnalAndy
Mon, 06-21-2004, 05:31 AM
Thank god for www.narutomania.com!!!!

My bit torrent was only dling episodes 51-60 at like 6kbs-20kbs (mostly 6kbs) while stealing all my upload (only 30kbs-40kbs, cable modem upload cap)

But at naurtomania I'm dling at a nice 80kbs!!!

Narutomania wa Sugoidayo!

?igma
Mon, 06-21-2004, 06:19 AM
download "Azureus" download client, you can determine a maximum upload, minimum = 5 kb/s