PDA

View Full Version : Aone subbing good!

ssjtaylan
Sat, 06-19-2004, 08:16 AM
this is my last post because this forum is so lame and annoying so please ban my account after you
hear this keke, all that happens here is everytime someone makes a thread some spastic says .. eg.

(L8r) and you couldnt post thsi in one of the other eps 88 therd because?

or some shit like that almost everytime and half of the foroum members are either kids and and the other half are stupid admins who in every post make smart comments or say hasnt this thread been done before -_-

anyone who agrees with me ive left a link here http://www.the-easy-tiger.net/ its
kaa's home page and forum with friendly members not idiots from this forum who make dumb comments right after someone leaves a post. enough said - later fools

PSJ
Sat, 06-19-2004, 08:42 AM
i reallyhope you can answer some more here sincei cant figure out which categori i would fit in... im not some stupid kid and im not an admin... then what am i? i am a friendly forum guy and this forum does not suck this is the best forum on the net.

Goingin
Sat, 06-19-2004, 11:14 AM
Could use some better adminning, but for the rest, good forum..
Don't see the problem

NM
Sat, 06-19-2004, 11:39 AM
Its not a bad forum at all. Everyone here is really cool.

L8r
Sat, 06-19-2004, 01:21 PM
i just did seen any reason to make a post like you did when there are already 2 eps 88 posts...
but i guess it wont matter what i say since you wont be come back....

but for what its worth im sorry i was prolly haveing a bad day...
hope you come back...and i will be a little nicer in the future.
this isnt such a bad forum... hope you'l give it a second chance

Agrippa
Sat, 06-19-2004, 02:13 PM
your stupid.
this forum is better off without you.
cya.

Mut
Sat, 06-19-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by: L8r
i just did seen any reason to make a post like you did when there are already 2 eps 88 posts...
but i guess it wont matter what i say since you wont be come back....

but for what its worth im sorry i was prolly haveing a bad day...
hope you come back...and i will be a little nicer in the future.
this isnt such a bad forum... hope you'l give it a second chance

you idiot! you just screwed it up by apologizing to him.

Sat, 06-19-2004, 09:06 PM
ppl come, ppl go,

the best stay and the worst go

ssjtaylan
Sat, 06-19-2004, 09:41 PM
lol didnt expect an apology its ok i was just annoyed from seeing that repeat thread thing,
its ok i havnt left or anything i still read what ppl saying but i dont speak i just keep to myself i wont bad mouth if i see that repeat thread again i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

later

Kumiriko
Sat, 06-19-2004, 09:54 PM
You just gave an open invitation to all the people here to that forum. Is that really a good idea?

Stoopider
Sat, 06-19-2004, 09:59 PM
Are you a mod from Kaa's homepage forum??

Hmm.. I sense sublimal messages! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Well, the truth is, in every forum you'll get all kinds. It's just going to be a matter of time before dumb people would start flocking to the forum you talk about. Now that you post the link to it.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Mut
Sat, 06-19-2004, 10:06 PM
there is one thing that is more annoying than stupid newbs or nazi admins. a cluttered forum. i cannot stand it. i, personally, like viewing sites/pages that are organized. whether i'm looking at a movie site or an anime forum, i want it to be organized and neat. i am glad we have these rules about making threads.

kupalmaru
Sat, 06-19-2004, 10:14 PM
Speaking of someone commenting on your post. Does it have an affect on you when some one with a tough picture have rough comment about your post.

For examole.
If you look at Mut@t@'s picture, he kinda look friendly. I don't really have a problem if he is being rude me.

Im writing this, because I maid a post last time. This guy with a tough picture maid a comment on me and it practically piss me off.

g0at
Sat, 06-19-2004, 10:42 PM
he is right this is filled with a bunch of kids who are stupid. they post the dumbest shit. but i guess thats what happens when ur the main fan subbers of naruto.

L8r
Sat, 06-19-2004, 11:49 PM
just w8 till you have been here a while... then the "whos narutos dad" and "why did itachi kill his clan" post keep poping up every 2-3 weeks.... that can get really annoying....
thats why some ppl gets a little harsh on the "noobs"

well maybe not Mut@t@ hes harsh pretty much all the time i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
just jokeing i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

phhhh
Sat, 06-19-2004, 11:59 PM
I dunno, this forum is kinda dull, but I don't come here to talk, just to find out why Aones stuff is delayed i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

and posts like

your stupid.
this forum is better off without you.
cya.

truly shows the maturity of this forum...

Agrippa
Sun, 06-20-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by: ssjtaylan
this is my last post because this forum is so lame and annoying so please ban my account after you
hear this keke, all that happens here is everytime someone makes a thread some spastic says .. eg.

(L8r) and you couldnt post thsi in one of the other eps 88 therd because?

or some shit like that almost everytime and half of the foroum members are either kids and and the other half are stupid admins who in every post make smart comments or say hasnt this thread been done before -_-

your right.
and this post ^ was a staple of maturity.

Assertn
Sun, 06-20-2004, 01:05 AM
this is offtopic

should be moved to general discussion

i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Krbadass
Sun, 06-20-2004, 01:18 AM
Your opinion has been noted. Hope you sleep better tonight having done that.