PDA

View Full Version : Air Master Sequel

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Fri, 06-18-2004, 02:25 PM
I've been watchin Air Master and i finally finished watchin the rest of it, (i couldnt wait for aone to release 27 so i got it by some other group) and the ending is soo...unfulfilling to say the least, what happens to shinnosuke, does maki fight that guy who knocks out bears with one punch again, does shinnosuke get super strong from fighting tigers in india? so many things i wanna know are left out of the ending, im wondering if anyone knows of a planned sequel

Munsu
Fri, 06-18-2004, 02:30 PM
Of course you didnt find 27 by aone... they havent released it yet... they barely released 26 last week... I havent finished the series so i didnt read the rest of your post... but i've heard that the endind is kinda lame.... so indeed i wish there was a sequel or something

Edit: go to this page and translate the second paragraph... it says something about second season in produciton, but i dont underand very well... maybe we could get a better translation:

http://tvs.toei-anim.co.jp/IDC/TVKeijiban/airmaster/0.idc

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Sat, 06-19-2004, 01:46 PM
yay thanks bud, and sorry for the semi-spoilers, really the rest of my post doesnt tell u anything, except who she doesnt fight lol, really i just wanted to see Shinnosuke come back stronger since they've already shown him training hardcore in india hes my fav. char. to tell u the truth, maki is too butch of a woman and the others are too stupid/weak to be my favorites, Shinnosuke with the drunken fist is just the man

Munsu
Sat, 06-19-2004, 03:10 PM
Does anyone have an actual translation for that paragraph? I just wanted to know if the impression that babelfish gave me are correct

rdperalta
Sun, 06-20-2004, 10:27 PM
Aone released the final episode (27) i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif yesterday.. yeah.. the ending was kind of a letdown.. hope season 2 is already in production (if there is a season 2)

Munsu
Wed, 06-23-2004, 08:30 AM
I guess no one is able to confirm a reliable translation of the second paragraph here:

http://tvs.toei-anim.co.jp/IDC/TVKeijiban/airmaster/0.idc

Yeah, episode 27 was a let down... cool fight, but too little two late... that fight needed at least two episodes and more kickass and broken bones...