PDA

View Full Version : The filler

Garlannd
Fri, 06-18-2004, 01:33 AM
Anyone have any idea when the so called "filler" character will start? Hopefully this is just a horrible horrible rumor. Even though Naruto would eventually catch up to the manga which is also bad. Filler is bad too its asking which is the lessor of two evils, the filler or the passover?

Course we have no real say in it but oh well lets pretend we have a say.

How many for killing sakura off?

I'll take a simple yae or waving of a pitchfork/torch in the air as a yes.

So does anyone know when we can expect the filler to kick in?

frexeze
Fri, 06-18-2004, 01:39 AM
it'd be more boring without sakura despite her annoyingness

i believe the new character is to be introduced near the end of summer after the movie is released

Garlannd
Fri, 06-18-2004, 01:43 AM
They should just make sakura more useful or something. THat'd be better than a filler, have a character become non sucky. I have one of two theories, by the end of the series she'l leither be a teacher like iruka sensi was or she'll become a sannin which would mean shes gotta be really good.

I think inner sakura must be some kind of super power just hiding in the depths of a whiny little girls mind. I have some form of faith in her even if its just a small ray of faith its still some faith.

Jessper
Fri, 06-18-2004, 02:02 AM
Making sakura something she isn't in the Manga(I'm taking a wild guess that she is still useless in the manga though I don't read it) would be way worse than a filler because that would be changing the story even before they had to.

Goingin
Fri, 06-18-2004, 02:08 AM
Another Sakura thread i/expressions/rolleye.gif

She could be a filler, but as said in other topics, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are somehow similar to the sannin, so there might be hope i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 06-18-2004, 03:08 AM
nah, doubt the filler would be about sakura..they did say it's about some created character, so since it didn't mention already existing character, then i'm pretty sure that rules out sakura filler...besides..i like watching naruto every week..but if there was filler episodes about sakura...i would have to stop watching untill that stuff is over. Anyways, as someone said, believe it was stated the filler will happen sometime after the move comes out

Shadow-wolf
Fri, 06-18-2004, 07:55 AM
It pretty much depends on how the "filler" is done. Most of them are a necessary (educational) evil.

PSJ
Fri, 06-18-2004, 11:41 AM
what is this filler talk about? what are pll talking about? a filler character? huh? can they do that? that would suck.

Luchio
Fri, 06-18-2004, 11:49 AM
Are we talking about the Naruto movie?

PSJ
Fri, 06-18-2004, 11:56 AM
i have no idea... could somone clear it up for us? what is this thread about?

Aeon
Fri, 06-18-2004, 12:29 PM
Here is the origional thread about the filler
http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=10407&enterthread =y

I hope it's just a rumor, I see no reason to create another character when Naruto already has so many great characters(Neji) that never get air time. If they wanna do a filler arc they should just so the other teams doing missions.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 06-18-2004, 12:31 PM
You're absolutely right. It would be awesome to see other teams show their abilities. Inventing a new character that doesn't exist in the manga would be gay, and potentially do harm to the current story.

chambers
Fri, 06-18-2004, 12:34 PM
the filler char if there is one will almost certainly be a bad guy. if they want to do filler they should let kishimoto (sp?) do the story, that way at least it wouldnt end up as bad as the specials!

Kumiriko
Fri, 06-18-2004, 02:32 PM
They better have him approveing the story at any rate. if he had no creative input/controle that would mess everything up

Feannag
Sat, 06-19-2004, 08:42 AM
As I heard it, the filler story was is supposed to start at the end of the current story arc. Reasons being the anime is almost caught up to the anime and that's apparently not good. And they are having another team do the filler arc to let the manga get back to it's usual lead over the anime.

The only other thing I had heard was the arc is supposed to introduce a character that is unique to the anime and appears nowhere in the manga.

PSJ
Sat, 06-19-2004, 08:47 AM
ok then i would get a vacation from naruto since i wont watch this stupid filler arc shit. in my opinion they should follow the manga not do anything else. if they feel that the gap between manga and anime is to small give the anime some vacation and let some 12 ep show get narutos slot so they can start it up again after that.

Hokage Naruto
Sun, 06-20-2004, 10:53 PM
anyone notice that all of the people in naruto's old group are getting stronger, like they are all going to be sannin someday. dont you get it. the story is repeating itself in the ways of one group getting to be really strong just like in Orochi's group got to be sannins. they probably got strong the samw way too.

Kumiriko
Sun, 06-20-2004, 10:55 PM
Uhh no Signs of sakura getting stronger.

LaZie
Mon, 06-21-2004, 01:50 AM
you mean "no signs YET of sakura getting stronger" LOLz

kaigan
Mon, 06-21-2004, 02:18 AM
i found out who the filler character for sakura is.

spoilers.......................................... ....

it's Goku. hehehe sucka