PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Episodes not working

Willow
Fri, 06-18-2004, 12:34 AM
I recently finished the download of the Naruto episodes 21-30, and episodes 25, 29, and 30 don't work. On Windows Media Player, it says it cannot be played, and in DivX, it gets like....a second or two in, then either has an error or freezes.

I've downloaded Matroska and dsp2dshow, but it's still not working. I'm looking for an answer other than "you have to redownload them" because downloading them only took a week and a half with the 1kb/second download and 13 upload.....I've uploaded a total of OVER 20 gigabytes with this file, alone, just to get it and have the good episodes not work.

stos289
Sat, 06-19-2004, 09:35 AM
Ok here's what you should do. Uninstall Matroska and dsp2dshow (I have no idea what those are but i'm gussing they are either player/codecs). Then if you look at the post I made in this (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=28&threadid=10378&enterthrea d=y) thread, you should be fine. Just download and install all the codecs there and you should be able to use Windows Media Player to play the epsiodes. If you want to (you probably won't have to), you can also download Vlc Player. Hope I could help.

Willow
Tue, 07-06-2004, 11:22 AM
Well, I figured the porblem out, uh, like a day after I posted the message there. The bittorrent downloader just closed out at 99% and those files were incomplete, so I ran it through and finished the last 1% and it's fine.

Of course, now 41_50 is giving me an attitude, the download stops at 35% telling me there's a source error.....