PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the song...

XForce
Thu, 06-17-2004, 11:19 PM
In Episode 88, where Naruto is concentrating really hard on breaking the rubber ball for Rasengan, the music they play in the background? It is the same one they used when Asuma saved Shkamaru during the Garaa arc

KevKoN
Fri, 06-18-2004, 12:26 PM
you can always rip it yourself, but no i do not have it. i never downloaded the second OST, is it on there?

PSJ
Sat, 06-19-2004, 06:31 AM
i dont think that song is on the second ost either, i think its to new for that maybe it will end up on the third ost.

kilzo
Mon, 06-21-2004, 09:19 PM
Xforce i think i know what your talking about, but can you be alittle more discriptive, im thinking you mean the very end when he does, but then again he does try and to break the ball throughout the whole episode. Time?

sorry just trying to help ya out.

ohpeekaboo
Tue, 06-22-2004, 01:02 AM
song's not officially available yet, despite the fact that i think it was first used in episode 17 or something (when sasuke and naruto did the clever shadow shuriken trick against zabuza)..

which is sort of tragic and another sign that the people in charge of the naruto osts are far more interested in lame ass goofball themes (i.e. konohamaru music) as opposed to exciting fight music (i.e. the lee/gaara fight songs, which are also on no ost as of yet)

*pissed but just cause ep 88 reminded me that i wanted that song eons ago and still can't have it*

PSJ
Tue, 06-22-2004, 05:01 PM
wait that might be a part of naruto's theme song i dont remember the name but it has been used form the start of the show.

lasaire
Thu, 06-24-2004, 09:33 PM
No, it's not on the second OST. I'm assuming all the cool new music that has been in episodes lately will be on the third OST. No news on when that will be released, though