PDA

View Full Version : A newcomer's question

Dende
Thu, 06-17-2004, 05:27 PM
Hi,
I just started watching Naruto, and I love it. Firstly I would like to thank all the hard worker's who do these episodes. I know that people hate when people ask this but, when do new eps come out? I don't mean specific dates for each episode, I would like the normal timing in between an episode release, thanks.

~Dende~

dragon
Thu, 06-17-2004, 05:32 PM
every week or so

cause it shows in jap every weds...and it takes about a week to sub it...so do the math

Board of Command
Thu, 06-17-2004, 05:33 PM
Usually the first subbed episodes come out every thursday. Although they're not the best in quality, they're good enough to watch and understand if you're impatient like me.

z0diac
Thu, 06-17-2004, 06:18 PM
I wish it was every thursday, fansubers are getting slower every week i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

Dante
Thu, 06-17-2004, 06:39 PM
Not true. Fansubs aren't getting slower. Bakasan recently stopped subbing naruto completely, and he was the fastest subber as far as I know, and Bakafish said something about being unable to sub naruto for a month. So that leaves Shin Otaku and Anbu/AonE to sub it, both of which who sub for quality and not speed. I'm not sure if there are currently any more naruto fansubbers.

Though Anbu/AonE do seem to be taking extra time lately.

Lenas
Thu, 06-17-2004, 07:10 PM
Shin Otaku subs for quality? Could have fooled me.

Luchio
Thu, 06-17-2004, 07:12 PM
Usually :

Original air time in Japan: wednesdays

BakaFish & Shin-Otaku: thurdays or fridays - but Bakafish stopped subbing for a while
ANBU-Aone: fridays or saturdays, sometimes later
Toriyama's World: decades after

Note that during summer, releases are delayed more often cause some people have a life.

Aeon
Thu, 06-17-2004, 07:39 PM
wish it was every thursday, fansubers are getting slower every week
It's still Thursday and S-O just released, too bad I'm getting all of Madlax that has been released so far.

tensai
Thu, 06-17-2004, 07:52 PM
A subber named NarutoPower subbed 88 before SO came out, i wonder if its good or not?
i found it at downloadanime.org

ZakuHan
Thu, 06-17-2004, 09:13 PM
It seems like every week a new sub group pops in subbing Naruto. Some last, some don't.

As has been mentioned, Shin Otaku and Bakafish usually have things done on Thursday sometime, they go for fast releases. Due to all the speed though they lack the quality Anbu/Aone has for taking longer. Lots of people downlod S-O / bakafish just to watch it sooner then download Anbu's to keep for the collection.

Naruto used to be aired at 7:30 pm in Japan, Wednesdays, but they bumped it to 8:30 AM recently (I think this week's ep was the first) so if you want raws for some reason (if you can understand Japanese or collect them for AMV use) you can usually get em at saiyaman.net in the mornings now on Wednesday.

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 06-17-2004, 11:35 PM
the raw eps are usually out on wednesday by midnight and depending on the subbers sometimes thursday in the late evening or if ur waiting for A/A sometimes fri if their quik but sometimes its out on like sun or mon

Assertn
Fri, 06-18-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by: Luchio
Note that during summer, releases are delayed more often cause some people have a life.

actually, i think its the other way around......
because there isnt school to get in the way

Garlannd
Fri, 06-18-2004, 01:25 AM
My god so many people ask this.

like said usually once a week but get used to it fluxing alot the people have lives to live.

Here comes the lock! We hope...

frexeze
Fri, 06-18-2004, 01:36 AM
i thought it slows down in the summer because people leave their college internet connection which slows down the process

NokturnalAndy
Fri, 06-18-2004, 04:09 PM
I wish I could give my dl's a boost. I gotta get to the newest subbed episodes before I goto japan in july. Hopefully Naruto will still be airing in July-August every wensday

I'm still dling episodes 51-60 at only 6kb... when I got a cable modem i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Eurasian
Sat, 06-19-2004, 03:21 AM
i think it was episode 87 and everyone was slow. but i got it from funnymation like wed night. i didn't know funnymation translations are like that. so i think funnymation is fast... but now i just don't know where to get funnymation anymore since i use to go to anime mircx and now it's shut down i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif