PDA

View Full Version : Naruto doesnt make any sense

Kenshiro
Thu, 06-17-2004, 11:20 AM
Hey you guys, not sure if anyone has ever mentioned this.

There was never any point in sealing the Nine tails inside Naruto. (obviously apart from the fact that if not it would suck).

You can assume that a sealed creature will be released from its host when the host dies, because if not, the 4th would have sealed it within himself (like the 3rd did) and gotten rid of the 9 tails for good.

However, he didnt, he sealed it into Naruto.

Now, we know that the 9 tails does not enjoy being inside of Naruto because of the episode when Naruto speaks to the 9 tails just before he summons Gamabunta for the first time.

Therefore, why does the 9 tails lend Naruto his chakra? Surely, if the 9 tails wanted to escape he would not lend Naruto any chakra and Naruto would die in about one second (Haku, Neji, Gaara, etc..) and the 9 tails would be free again to break and kill stuff, which is what it wants to do.

Elessar
Thu, 06-17-2004, 11:26 AM
The nine-tails dies if the host dies [and said that in the chapter / episode you mentioned].
So to live up to the possibility that he will be unsealed he has to make sure the host survives for as long as possible.

Kenshiro
Thu, 06-17-2004, 11:28 AM
The nine tails wouldnt die, if Naruto dies. Because if that were so then the 4th would have sealed it in himself, or some bad guy that he would then kill or something. Not his own son.

But I agree with you that they say that it would die.

that is why Naruto doesnt make any sense

w455up
Thu, 06-17-2004, 11:39 AM
Maybe it's a different version of the death demon seal. Especially because Nine tails isn't exactly your normal human. And...why the 4th sealed him in Naruto instead of in himself and just kill both of them off was so that Naruto could eventually grow up and use Kyuubi's powers usefully. Something to that extent anyway.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 06-17-2004, 12:32 PM
The ninetails is immortal, even if you kill his body, he'll reappear elsewhere...
so in order to buy time, he's sealed in Naruto...

the real question is why he's helping Naruto.. it was never stated that he'll die, he was just telling Naruto that it's courgoues of him to threat him like that (in other words, Kyubi was saying: "you say that if you die then i'll die too, ha? that's some courge you got there, brat, I like that so i'll give you some power")...

and don't say i'm wrong, becuase i'm right. deal with it

_gaara_
Thu, 06-17-2004, 12:34 PM
The nine-tails would die if Naruto died... at the point where Naruto summoed gama, the conversation with the nine-tails went somewhere along the lines of...
"Give me some of your chakra!" - naruto
"Hmm, so if you die, then I will die... quite a way to blackmail" - nine tails.

I think the reason the fourth sealed it in Naruto, even though he could have sealed it in himself, will be revealed in a later plot twist.

Tofu #2
Thu, 06-17-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by: Kenshiro
The nine tails wouldnt die, if Naruto dies. Because if that were so then the 4th would have sealed it in himself, or some bad guy that he would then kill or something. Not his own son.

can you prove that?

viciousHyuuga
Fri, 06-18-2004, 12:47 AM
another stupid post.....

maybe the 4th will appear in a cloud an speak to naruto, as he crys an tells him why the hell he did it, an say Naruto i am you father (in a lion king style) only if your lucky

plus i think the ninetails cant escape . so if naruto dies it goes to hell with him!

an if you want proof search the computer you call a fukning brain an you will see im right!

Assertn
Fri, 06-18-2004, 12:48 AM
why do people argue this? kyubi said himself that "if naruto dies, then i die as well"
who would know better than kyubi himself??

and jiraiya said when he saw the seal that the 4th did it to protect naruto. Sure he was referring to the seal itself, but think about it.....if the 4th was naruto's dad...and he's the only remaining family naruto has (since naruto was alone after the incident)....then why not give him the power of the kyubi to watch over him if the 4th wont be there?

I think it makes perfect sense that he would do such a thing to help out his orphaned son

RasenDori
Fri, 06-18-2004, 08:00 AM
i dont think that the kyuubi is "lending" naruto chakra so to speak. i feel that naruto has gained control over the kyuubi chakra ... that conversation b/t naruto and the kyuubi was a representative manfestation of naruto gaining that control

the fourth had his reasons ... if its that the naruto being his son theory then maybe he was looking for a way pass something on into the leaf before he left...makin naruto a sarogate son in passing his will to the leaf by making naruto a hero...

to bad no one sees it the way that the fourth saw it

PSJ
Fri, 06-18-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by: Kenshiro

dude stop thinking about it. you dont need to care why kyuubi got sealed in naruto, maybe 4th knew of something horrible that would happen and to defeat it they need the power of kyuubi thus he selaed it in naruto? have you thought about that? since no one knows why he sealed it in naruto you can make hundreds of theories on why he did it. and one more thing the sealing jutsu 4th used is not the same as the 3rd used they are smiliar but not the same we dont know exactly how the 4th worked. maybe he used all of his chakra to seal kyuubi so he had to seal it in someone else and not his own dead body.

meroko01
Sat, 06-19-2004, 04:37 PM

err i think the nine tails was sealed in naruto's body in such a way that its chakra will mix up with naruto's own .. to PROTECT naruto ... it was said somewhere in the anime .. and i think if the host dies the nine tails remains sealed inside him until someone actually use an unsealing technique to realease the kyuubin .. in an episode in the animation .. it was obvious that the kyuubin cannot get out by himself .. so yeah he needs someone to unseal his ass..

Sidnne
Sat, 06-19-2004, 08:35 PM
Because it wouldn't be very interesting for the series if Kyuubi was dead instead of sealed inside of Naruto. 'Nuff Said.

And Naruto is not the 4th Hokage's son. He is the 4th Hokage. The 4th sealed Kyuubi inside of himself and used a reincarnation jutsu at the same time to be reborn as Naruto.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

XwingRob
Sun, 06-20-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by: Sidnne
Because it wouldn't be very interesting for the series if Kyuubi was dead instead of sealed inside of Naruto. 'Nuff Said.

And Naruto is not the 4th Hokage's son. He is the 4th Hokage. The 4th sealed Kyuubi inside of himself and used a reincarnation jutsu at the same time to be reborn as Naruto.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

sigh

And I quote the 3rd, yet again:
Third: "The 4th sealed the Nine Tails into the belly button of a new born baby. Naruto became the container of the village."

Sidnne
Sun, 06-20-2004, 12:57 AM
You don't do well with sarcasm, huh?

Mut
Sun, 06-20-2004, 01:56 AM
yeah... of course it's expected for everyone to realize the sarcasm in what one says over the internet because we can see emotions and such.

XwingRob
Sun, 06-20-2004, 03:27 AM
Yeah, I couldn't tell you were sarcastic.
However I notice your a noob and quite a few noobs are too eager and seriously spout stuff that can be so contradicted by evidence, like the reincarnation theory.

Goingin
Sun, 06-20-2004, 05:10 AM
Well... this forum is getting more sarcastic with all those repeated topics covering the same theory

PSJ
Sun, 06-20-2004, 08:29 AM
lol those arent sarcastic they're just annoying. and one more thing if naruto dies so does kyuubi. i dont know why and i dont know how but they say so.

jing
Sun, 06-20-2004, 12:03 PM
Maybe the real way of Kyubi getting summoned is if Naruto died.
Remember Kisame did not hesitated to chop up Naruto's leg.
I think if someone loses a leg, they'll most likely die of blood lost, Or near death, like Neji, who has a farking hole in his arm.

Sidnne
Sun, 06-20-2004, 01:21 PM
However I notice your a noob and quite a few noobs are too eager and seriously spout stuff that can be so contradicted by evidence, like the reincarnation theory.

Well then, I guess I'd better go spam a bunch of posts and bring up my post count so that I don't continue to be labeled a newb i/expressions/rolleye.gif

that was sarcasm too.

Mut
Sun, 06-20-2004, 01:58 PM

Well then, I guess I'd better go spam a bunch of posts and bring up my post count so that I don't continue to be labeled a newb i/expressions/rolleye.gif

that was sarcasm too.

see, this is why you're a newb. post count doesn't dictate whether a newb or not, it's about how long you've been a member.

Goingin
Sun, 06-20-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
lol those arent sarcastic they're just annoying. and one more thing if naruto dies so does kyuubi. i dont know why and i dont know how but they say so.

Was referring to the posts, not the topics

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
see, this is why you're a newb. post count doesn't dictate whether a newb or not, it's about how long you've been a member.

Okay, so in your opinion i am a n00b too, fine by me, whatever you call me
But when u posted that sentence did u also consider there are people that watch anime long before they registered themselves here?
Maybe they checked this forum every day, u don't know!

I checked this forum every day for a month before i registered here and been watching anime for more than a year now (not much, have to admit that, but i've seen some).

PSJ
Sun, 06-20-2004, 02:55 PM
you arent a noob based on time, you are a noob if you post like a noob. it has nothing to do with time or post count its about the way you write your replies and how well you have joined the community here. thats how i concider someone a noob or not.

Mut
Sun, 06-20-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by: Goingin

Was referring to the posts, not the topics

Originally posted by: Mut@t@

Okay, so in your opinion i am a n00b too, fine by me, whatever you call me
But when u posted that sentence did u also consider there are people that watch anime long before they registered themselves here?
Maybe they checked this forum every day, u don't know!

I checked this forum every day for a month before i registered here and been watching anime for more than a year now (not much, have to admit that, but i've seen some).

that is actually quite true. same with what PSJ said too. but i think in most cases people act like newbs because they haven't gotten used to the feeling of the forums.

PSJ
Mon, 06-21-2004, 10:38 AM
i commented on the guy that said those repeat threads were sarcastic, not on your comment on the posts. but yea one mayor problem is to get the feel of the forums when you get the feel of the forums there's nothing stopping you i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Goingin
Mon, 06-21-2004, 02:55 PM
i commented on the guy that said those repeat threads were sarcastic, not on your comment on the posts. but yea one mayor problem is to get the feel of the forums when you get the feel of the forums there's nothing stopping you i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Right on!

Well... as i said before, i didn't think the threads were getting sarcastic, more like te posts themselves.
And that just because people barge into this forum, not reading any other topics and just put their own topic in (with the dumb question or theory) and that ticks off the people who have been here longer creating those sarcastic posts

If every person that joins this forum would just look through some topics or even search for em before they post their own stuff, it wouldn't become such a mess, guess in these times most people are too lazy to do that i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

[edit]
And i have also come to the conclusion we are going waaaaay offtopic here i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Mon, 06-21-2004, 05:35 PM
yea maybe but its more interesting than the thread itself. i have to agree to what you said. i didnt have that problem since joined almost a year ago when the forums were very new so most threads hadnt been done but when you hang aorung here for a year you see lots of repeat threads all the time i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Kakafosha
Wed, 06-23-2004, 04:04 AM
one of the episodes jiraiya says something about how the nine-tails chakra is released whenever naruto is in danger. this is true because he threw naruto down the waterfall because jiraiya new that the nine-tails would lend naruto its chakra to save naruto, because if naruto dies the nine-tails dies as well. maybe naruto's dad knew naruto would benefit from the nine-tails by obtaining its chakra, the 4th did create that technique :/

PSJ
Wed, 06-23-2004, 07:16 AM
it is said that naruto was an orphan and there is nothing that says that 4th created the sealing jutsu. so i dont understand what you're going for with your post? is this some new weird way of saying 4th is narutos father? if it is, please dont.

Ryllharu
Wed, 06-23-2004, 09:11 AM
I think the 3rd Hokage mentioned that the sealing jutsu he used on orochimaru was the same as the one the 4th used to seal Kyuubi into Naruto, but I don't remember (or didn't want to look through the 4 hours of anime where the 3rd talks and talks and talks) anything about the 4th creating that either.

On a side note:

This almost makes sense. We've only seen the sealing jutsu once (having not actually seen the 4th seal Kyuubi) and it sealed orochimaru's arms into the 3rd.

At the same time, we don't know whether or not you can seal something into someone else and get yourself killed by the god of death.

I think i just confused myself

Ryllharu
Wed, 06-23-2004, 09:11 AM
sorry about the double post, it put my message in the thread twice

Everon
Wed, 06-23-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by: Ryllharu
I think the 3rd Hokage mentioned that the sealing jutsu he used on orochimaru was the same as the one the 4th used to seal Kyuubi into Naruto, but I don't remember (or didn't want to look through the 4 hours of anime where the 3rd talks and talks and talks) anything about the 4th creating that either.

On a side note:

This almost makes sense. We've only seen the sealing jutsu once (having not actually seen the 4th seal Kyuubi) and it sealed orochimaru's arms into the 3rd.

At the same time, we don't know whether or not you can seal something into someone else and get yourself killed by the god of death.

I think i just confused myself

Don't worry about it Ryllharu, most ppl here are confused themselves i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
I suppose you could say that Naruto is the 4th's reincarnations, but that theory in my opinion comes from left field. As far as we know, the 3rd used the SAME jutsu as the 4th. So if we look at the two times this jutsu was used the only difference was that the Kyuubi A.) is a demon and B.) is much more powerful than any human. With that said, a plausible reason would be that 1.) the 4th did not have the power to complete the seal, or 2.) is because that demons cannot be killed.
So the 4th then decided to seal the Kyuubi on Naruto's tummy....errr I mean belly...gut...crap factory.

PSJ
Thu, 06-24-2004, 05:42 PM
there are so many theories about narutos father, 4ths reincarnation etc. etc. i dont htink the members of this forum can handle more of it since the old members will either shout repeat thread CLOSE!!! or post their own theories that are several months old, i fall into the second category but im to tired for this so please just go on with the seal talk nothing about narutos father.

a possible reason is that it took 4th all his chakra to seal kyuubi so he would die the second he activated the jutsu, therefore he sealed it in naruto.

Mut
Thu, 06-24-2004, 06:16 PM
well, the 4th must've been CRAZY STRONG. the 3rd needed X amount of strength to seal orochimaru's arms, imagine how much strength/chakra/endurance/etc was needed for the 4th to seal the kyubi.

PSJ
Thu, 06-24-2004, 06:21 PM
yea, he must have been the strongest ninja ever or something, what power..

Hakeem_21
Thu, 06-24-2004, 06:22 PM
it is said that naruto was an orphan and there is nothing that says that 4th created the sealing jutsu. so i dont understand what you're going for with your post? is this some new weird way of saying 4th is narutos father? if it is, please dont.

The third hogake said that he will have to use the 4 hokages sealing justsu just before he sealed Oros arms so its pretty clear that the 4 created the sealing justu also who would ever learn the 4 hogake a justsy that kills the user??

PSJ
Thu, 06-24-2004, 06:24 PM
yea he may say that but to my understanding you can say that even tho the person didnt create the jutsu. like itachi's eye jutsu. ppl can say that even tho it isnt his original jutsu.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 06-24-2004, 06:29 PM
Sure but as i said who in the world would teach the 4 hogake a justsu that kills the user not Jiraya cause then the 3 hogake would know about it and not even Jiraya is that reckless that he will teach someone a justsu like that.

Sooks
Tue, 06-29-2004, 10:53 AM
I thought that if Naruto died the soul of the nine tails would live a life of constant fighting in the death god's stomach or some other crap like that.

I've also figured that if it takes a massive amount of power (the 4th) to seal the Kyuubi, then it must take a massive amount of power to summon the kyuubi. I wonder if that guy is still alive, or if maybe the 4th summoned it himself but couldn't control it?

PSJ
Tue, 06-29-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
Sure but as i said who in the world would teach the 4 hogake a justsu that kills the user not Jiraya cause then the 3 hogake would know about it and not even Jiraya is that reckless that he will teach someone a justsu like that.

selfteaching, like naruto learned the kage bunshin. remember they said that the sealing jutsu was in that scroll. wasnt that an ancient konoha scroll or something?

Assertn
Tue, 06-29-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by: Sooks
I thought that if Naruto died the soul of the nine tails would live a life of constant fighting in the death god's stomach or some other crap like that.

I've also figured that if it takes a massive amount of power (the 4th) to seal the Kyuubi, then it must take a massive amount of power to summon the kyuubi. I wonder if that guy is still alive, or if maybe the 4th summoned it himself but couldn't control it?

you cant summon something that you dont have a contract with.

and do you think kyubi would make a contract with any human?

Goingin
Tue, 06-29-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

you cant summon something that you dont have a contract with.

and do you think kyubi would make a contract with any human?

Ur right about that i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

And i don't think they can summon kyuubi, it's locked behind bars inside Naruto
A mere summon could't get him out of there IMHO

And if they could, it wouldn't be controllable because of it's destructable nature
Heh, kyuubi would kill the guy that summoned him i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Sooks
Tue, 06-29-2004, 07:03 PM
I'm not saying you can summon Kyuubi out of Naruto's body, I'm saying before the 4th sealed him someone had to have summoned him.

I'd assume if the summoner is able to defeat Kyuubi, the Kyuubi would be loyal (kind of like Orochimaru's snake) but if not, then he'd have some fun which could have been destroying Konohoa. Just like how when Naruto first summoned Gamabunta, Gamabunta remarked about how long its been since hes been out and he would take this bit of time to enjoy himself.

Also Kyuubi probably would make a contract with a huamn, because if he didn't, the Kyuubi would never get a chance to kill anyone.

Assertn
Tue, 06-29-2004, 07:18 PM
im pretty sure the demons can roam free even if nobody summons them

Mut
Tue, 06-29-2004, 07:34 PM
I'm not saying you can summon Kyuubi out of Naruto's body, I'm saying before the 4th sealed him someone had to have summoned him.

I'd assume if the summoner is able to defeat Kyuubi, the Kyuubi would be loyal (kind of like Orochimaru's snake) but if not, then he'd have some fun which could have been destroying Konohoa. Just like how when Naruto first summoned Gamabunta, Gamabunta remarked about how long its been since hes been out and he would take this bit of time to enjoy himself.

Also Kyuubi probably would make a contract with a huamn, because if he didn't, the Kyuubi would never get a chance to kill anyone.

you don't understand, kyubi is something that isn't summoned. it's in a different category than say, enma.

kaigan
Tue, 06-29-2004, 07:38 PM
you can't summoned kyubi. it's not summonable.

what if naruto make a contract with him and he summoned kyubi? wouldn't that be sweet. then kyubi can kill naruto and roam free again.

Sooks
Tue, 06-29-2004, 08:47 PM
Naruto couldn't summon him, since he already exists in their world, I guess that's how you'd say it.

I'm pretty sure Nine Tails was summoned by something, someone or by some other means. I doubt he just crawled out of a cave and said "boy oh boy, i think i'll destroy this town today."

FearTheMullet
Tue, 06-29-2004, 09:02 PM
I thought the youma(eh is that spelt right!?) were legendary demons of the world, that were always around.

Assertn
Tue, 06-29-2004, 09:13 PM
Naruto couldn't summon him, since he already exists in their world, I guess that's how you'd say it.

I'm pretty sure Nine Tails was summoned by something, someone or by some other means. I doubt he just crawled out of a cave and said "boy oh boy, i think i'll destroy this town today."

ive seen many, many shows where a great beast/monster/demon/curse eixisted in the real world, yet spends the majority of its time dormant or sealed somewhere. Maybe the kyubi just likes to take century long naps in between its rampages.

Sooks
Tue, 06-29-2004, 10:01 PM
lol good one AssertnFailure

I guess its just one of those things no one knows for sure, until they talk about it in either the manga or the anime i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

kuro
Wed, 07-07-2004, 10:28 PM
on another note everyone knows the seal lets kyuubi's chakra and naruto's chakra mix what will happen when they completly mix together? will kyuubi die? will naruto die from too much power(and lack of control)? will he become a kitsune youma? any ideas anyone?

EDIT:also on the note of the 4ths sealing justu. i think its a summoning/sealing jutsu. now before i get flamed by ppl calling me all sort of hurtful names let me explaini/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif. on the eps 72 at about 18:00 where the 3rd hokage uses the jutsu he looks back at shinigami(the death god) and says this must be the spirit the 4th was talking about, the one that can only been seen by those that have signed the contract with the jutsu, this makes me believe that you have to sign a contract and i want to know where that contract is and where did it come from. my theory on this is that its in the forbidden scroll of seals and thats why in the first eps the jonins talking to the 3rd are so afraid of what naruto would do with it saying that it was sealed by the previous hokage and if used in certain way....then they just trail off leaving me to now think it had something to do with kyuubi.

PSJ
Thu, 07-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by: FearTheMullet
I thought the youma(eh is that spelt right!?) were legendary demons of the world, that were always around.

yep they are always there and comes out when they feel like it and destorys some stuff and eats some people then they go back to sleep....