View Full Version : Spider-man anime

ray_7
Thu, 06-17-2004, 04:55 AM
Here's the link:

http://www.ntv.co.jp/ushimitsu/spider-man/

Hope it turns out well...

Koyuki
Thu, 06-17-2004, 05:22 AM
Yo. That's old. MTV aired it for a couple of months ago.

It's great

ray_7
Thu, 06-17-2004, 05:48 AM
Wat???

Damn Australian MTV...never show that kinda stuff here...i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Anywhere I can download the episodes? One question, is it Jap or US stuff?

Koyuki
Thu, 06-17-2004, 05:56 AM
It's American

Try Suprnova (http://www.suprnova.org)

ray_7
Thu, 06-17-2004, 07:58 AM
Sorry to keep buggin you...

Looked around in suprnova, and came across so many spidey's torrent (spidey unlimited, spidey tas (wat is tas anyway), and spidey & amazing friends). which one of those torrents is correct one?

Thanks again.

Munsu
Thu, 06-17-2004, 08:40 AM
the amazing friends is probably a very old that probably involves Quiksilver, some super power girl that i dont remember, and Iron Man as his friends...

Unlimited is one of the newest shows, but i dont think that's the one MTV showed

hopeknight
Thu, 06-17-2004, 02:29 PM
That isn't anime, I think it's done by Mainframe (the same people responsible for Reboot). It's on every friday night on YTV out here in Canada.

Mut
Thu, 06-17-2004, 03:25 PM
dude, that series sucked. don't waste your time on it.

Poiple Weezard
Thu, 06-17-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
the amazing friends is probably a very old that probably involves Quiksilver, some super power girl that i dont remember, and Iron Man as his friends...

Unlimited is one of the newest shows, but i dont think that's the one MTV showed

Dude! I used to watch Spiderman and His Amazing Friends. In fact, I have the first episode on VHS. It was Spidey, Ice Man, and Firestar. Iron Man made a small guest appearance.

Only caught an episode or two of the MTV verison. Plot wasn't really there. Quality wasn't as high as I'd like it to be. And I hated the lengths of the characters necks. Small stuff. Overall it looked okay.

Koyuki
Thu, 06-17-2004, 04:41 PM
Ok here's the story.

Spider-Man the animated series continues where the movie ends. It's kind of a "learn stuff about spiderman". Most people know Spider-Man from the movie hit in 2002. So it's just showing "old" and new villians from Spider-Man. It's kina a prequel for the next movie.

It enjoyed it a lot. I'm a huge Spider-Man fan. If you like Spider-Man, try it out. And the cell-shading is pretty nice i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Munsu
Thu, 06-17-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by: Poiple Weezard

Originally posted by: Budweineken

Dude! I used to watch Spiderman and His Amazing Friends. In fact, I have the first episode on VHS. It was Spidey, Ice Man, and Firestar. Iron Man made a small guest appearance.

Only caught an episode or two of the MTV verison. Plot wasn't really there. Quality wasn't as high as I'd like it to be. And I hated the lengths of the characters necks. Small stuff. Overall it looked okay.

Lol... I also have the VHS... I remember that it was when they first met each other... and those guys where always making fun of Peter Parker because they didnt know he was Spider Man...

And the story involved some villian stealing some sort of belt from Iron Man and stuff... very cool episode

Knives122
Thu, 06-17-2004, 05:42 PM
The animated show was the best, that used to be the one that I would watch all the time, and btw with Jame Jameson coming into the 2nd movie, that means that the best bad guy EVER will make his debut in the third movie; VENOM

Munsu
Thu, 06-17-2004, 06:24 PM
Yeah... I want to see some Venom... and some Carnage too (that's his name right?)

Poiple Weezard
Thu, 06-17-2004, 08:03 PM
Yep, although I'm having some trouble remembering thing character's name that will become Carnage. I think its Cletus Cassidy, a psychopathic mass-murderer. Look out for him in the background. Maybe he'll make an appearance on a TV in the background, like Hank McCoy (Beast) did in X-Men 2.

maxthelostboy
Thu, 06-17-2004, 08:19 PM
I'm a huge marvel fan heck i buy marvel comics every week and i think this show was at best mediocre. If anything stick to the 90's spiderman cartoon from fox it came out the same time the fox 90's xmen did. ALso the 70's ones were good too.