PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Manga

Naruto_-_Kun
Thu, 06-17-2004, 01:33 AM
Hey, im posting this so i can procrastinate from doing hw i suppose lol, im gonna put all the ideas me and sum of my freidns have discussed about where naruto is going......

Ok well im assuming here that itachi left the hidden village of the leaf before the kyuubi attack, and in this theory the 4th hokage is kinda evil. (i always thought he'd be a good guy)

Alrite, now that all thats cleared up, i shall begin.

May seem shit at the beggining but give it a chance lol

Prelude to the Kyuubi Attack

Contrary to popular belief, the 4th hokage is not as loved in the past as he is currently in the manga. He is a very ambitious leader of konohona and plans on invading other countries to expand the country of fires size. For the reason of increasing the size of the nation the 4th secretly creates an organisation known as akatsuki. (i know of the conflict, why would orochimaru join the man who gained control of konohona, im thinking possibly he was waiting for an opportunity to kill him :S :S, but yeah lets continue). the 4th influences many s class ranked criminals from other countries to join him. He also asks Uchiha Itachi to join. (several years after)

Uchiha Itachi
*b4 i start this i would like to say that im not an itachi-fanboy, i wanna see him get his ass handed to him by sasuke .

As we have seen in both manga and anime itachi, was acting strange the day before the entire clan was killed. He also said to sasuke, i have something important to do. Although this seems a bit far fetched, he may have been faced with a horrid predicament, he was asked to join the newly formed akatsuki by the 4th (who was assumed dead at the time) and he didnt want to, however if he did not the survival of his clan was in grave jeorpordy, however itachi refused the 4ths offer believing he could save the lives of his clan members. however obviously he fails, with one uchiha left his brother itachi proposes that if sasuke is left alive he will join the organisation, and that before he would join he be granted the previledge to talk with sasuke. By telling sasuke he killed the clan he wanted sasuke to gain a power far greater than his own, and to be able to do what he could not.

The Sealing of the Kyuubi

Hopefully those reading this have seen the first episode of the anime. from that it would be pritty easy to assertain that the sealing technique used by the 4th differed from that used by the 3rd slightly. The diffrence being the 4th sealed the demon inside naruto's body instead of his own. Now if the 4th was able to seal it inside a body other than his own, then maybe he did not die...There has been no proof that anyone saw him die, it was only assumed that he did. Also i don't remember anyone saying anything about his body being buried somewhere, which we would assumed the remainning ninja would have found if he had used the same sealing technique as the third (the thirds body was recovered and was in tact after the fight betwen him and orochimaru). This has led some people to the conclusion that the 4th sealed kyuubi into the body of his son, seeing as he could have sealed it into any ninja he chose (but by doing this the ninja would see that he survived after the kyuubi incident). Having sealed the kyuubi the 4th leaves the battlefield and continues as the leader of Akatsuki, and developing ways of controlling the endless power of the kyuubi.

Kakashi's Sharingan

Woooo this one has been discussed heaps, and im sure im prolli only reitterating what others have said but ohhhhh welll....lol

I'm not sure exactly when my friends thought this happened, but this is the basic idea of how he got the sharingan.

Kakashi was married to an uchiha member and was a diligent and hard working ninja. During a war both kakashi and his wife lost eyes (thus the scar over his eye) however kakashi's wife was mortally injured, but was saved (most probabily by a jounin, who then contacted medical nins) upon hearing about the injury sustained by kakashi, her last wish was to give him her eye. as she was dying anyway, the medical nin perform the operation and kakashi gets a sharingan eye.
*obvious but i'll say it anyway* - because kakashi is not a true sharingan user, he covers the sharingan up, because its always on, so that he can save some chakra, even though its probably still consuming some chakra.

Why the Kyubbi was there in the first place

Umm, it is belived that the kyuubi was unleashed upon the world by the 4th hokage secretly to aid him in his goal of becoming more powerful, however upon realising he did not have the potential to control the kyuubi (it attacked his village) he sealed it (thus gainig a hero status, and remembered fondly) and faked his own death so he could control akatsuki, and contemplate ideas of controllling the youma.

Yea i was gonna go a section on why then the akatsuki is after naruto, but u can peice if together, im kinda sick of typing now, if people like this and say kool stuff about it ill write out wat people have been saying about the present and future plots (that are possible).

ahhhhh i spent like 20mins typing this out, i better go and do some homework lol

hopeknight u should die, ill change it but as i said it was a frikking theory if u dont like it fine, dont read it, piss off

hopeknight
Thu, 06-17-2004, 02:28 AM
You're not serious about this are you? There are SO many flaws in this. Right from the beginning you say that Itachi leaves before the Kyuubi attack, yet at that time, Naruto and Sasuke would have to be babies. It is clear that Itachi left seven or eight years after the attack. And from there, the rest of your ideas fall to pieces like a set of dominos.

I'll let everyone else point out all the other obvious problems, cause otherwise I'd end up writing as much as you did.

Goingin
Thu, 06-17-2004, 02:30 AM
This is some wicked stuff man, it actually does make sense!

The whole 4th thing would be a great plot twist and Naruto would be devastated if he got to hear it i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Himura_san
Thu, 06-17-2004, 03:06 AM
There's more holes in this than Swiss cheese.

Gods_Son
Thu, 06-17-2004, 03:13 AM
Interesting, but wrong.

Mut
Thu, 06-17-2004, 03:25 AM
just wrong.

SideLabel
Thu, 06-17-2004, 03:26 AM
See the two above posts for my response.

Kale Ironfist
Thu, 06-17-2004, 04:01 AM
the Sandaime chose the Yondaime instead of Orochimaru to be Hokage because he did not want to totally perfect himself as being the strongest person/able to control the strongest person. by using this logic, Orochimaru would never have been able to join Akatsuki because the Yondaime would never have allowed someone who wished to kill him into the group. In both the manga and anime, it specifically says that the jutsu TAKES THE USERS LIFE!

and to reiterate it "And from there, the rest of your ideas fall to pieces like a set of dominos."
thanks hopeknight for that wonderful quote

PSJ
Thu, 06-17-2004, 07:01 AM
i cant read this. i read the 4th hokage thing and then the first sentence of the itachi thing. so basicly you're a sasuke fanboy. why would 4th want to expand the biggest ninja village in the world any further? and why would he contact s class criminals? and how could he ask itachi to join him when he is dead? its just to many holes in the first theory so its not even worth wasting time on reading the rest.

okay. just took the time to read this since im waiting for my food to be ready. seriously do you think the 4th was an asshole like you say he was? and the youma arent controlled by anyone they appear when they want to. 4th cant possibly control this. however the itachi thing sounds sane in some ways i believe he was set up but not by 4th hokage. i dont want to go further into this since i dont have a complete theory yet. the most believable theory on kakashi is that he had a friend with an eye who died so he took it as a memory or something. so some small things sounds sane but the rest is the opposite the whole yondaime asshole theory is just insane.

CyberPunk
Thu, 06-17-2004, 09:58 AM
i don't see how that makes him a sasuke fanboy.

_gaara_
Thu, 06-17-2004, 12:39 PM
Good job - was an interesting read even though there are some holes in it.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 06-17-2004, 03:19 PM
nice to see a new theory which isn't just "Naruto is the 4th's son! look at the hair!", but you're wrong in so many levels...

The sharingan thing was one of the more idiotic ideas... you're completly ignoring the fact that Kakashi was once an avenger as well, and that he probably did something indecent (betraying his friends) to get the eye, the idea of Kakashi being married is so out of porpotions...

the Itachi idea isn't half bad, but since i wrote something very similiar at my "itachi is a good guy, while sasuke is an idiot" theory, i can't say it's super original either...

you know what? here's one fatal flaw in the theory... why does the 4th want Naruto back now? wouldn't it be better to take him with him when he supposdly 'died'? that way he could train him into a perfect ninja and shape him as his succsor...

and just the last thing... Jiraya was able to find out that Itachi was part of the Akatsuki orginazation but he couldn't figure out the 4th hokage? and he was his teacher, for heavens sake, he's supposed to know him better than anyone else, and to know his tactics and ways of action...

Zhan
Thu, 06-17-2004, 04:10 PM
"The diffrence being the 4th sealed the demon inside naruto's body instead of his own. Now if the 4th was able to seal it inside a body other than his own, then maybe he did not die...There has been no proof that anyone saw him die, it was only assumed that he did."

Well I was an anime watcher up to when the third died....i remember when the third was fighting with orochimaru, oro used the edo tensei summoning technique. I believe he was about to call up the 4th hokage as well, but the third stopped it. So I don't think oro couldve summoned the 4th in the first place if the 4th wasn't dead.

hopeknight
Thu, 06-17-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by: ZhanZhao
"The diffrence being the 4th sealed the demon inside naruto's body instead of his own. Now if the 4th was able to seal it inside a body other than his own, then maybe he did not die...There has been no proof that anyone saw him die, it was only assumed that he did."

Well, under that logic, if the 4th didn't die because the seal was used on Naruto's body, then Naruto would have to have died. It has to be one or the other.

Naruto_-_Kun
Thu, 06-17-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by: hopeknight

Originally posted by: ZhanZhao

Well, under that logic, if the 4th didn't die because the seal was used on Naruto's body, then Naruto would have to have died. It has to be one or the other.

Hopeknight, when the 4th did the jutsu, the soul of the person he was trying to steal was consumed by the death god, kyuubi's soul isnt consumed, its not exactly the same then. and if its not exactly the same then maybe the soul of 4th wasnt consumed....

PSJ
Thu, 06-17-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by: CyberPunk
i don't see how that makes him a sasuke fanboy.

just a bad joke without the i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif or jk or stuff like that.... you could also say that its pointless just like him saying i am not an itachi fanboy. i want so see sasuke kill itachi as much as the next person but guess what i dont want to see sasuke kill itachi. i want sasuke to watch as someone else kills itachi.

Knives122
Thu, 06-17-2004, 05:56 PM
Pretty interesting, I agree with Konohamaru and Mut@t@ about it being wrong, I could point out a lot of flaws in that but it would take to long and I dont want to, but comeone guys we've heard more idiotic things and theorys from other people.

hopeknight
Thu, 06-17-2004, 06:03 PM
Hopeknight, when the 4th did the jutsu, the soul of the person he was trying to steal was consumed by the death god, kyuubi's soul isnt consumed, its not exactly the same then. and if its not exactly the same then maybe the soul of 4th wasnt consumed....

Since Kyuubi is a Youma and supposed to be immortal, than it couldn't be consumed by the death god. It that sense, the jutsu would be useless against Kyuubi, so the 4th would've made an adjustment to the seal so that the Kyuubi would be sealed into Naruto instead of himself.

The way the original jutsu works is that the user seals the target within himself at the cost of himself being devoured by the death god. So the death god consumed the 4ths soul for using the jutsu, however, the kyuubi was not placed in the 4th, but within Naruto.

The 4th is dead. Fact, not assumption.

hornetmike
Thu, 06-17-2004, 07:22 PM
Are you and you're friends on something. Have you guys been passing around some "stuff" as you came up with this. Just plain WRONG!

Nine Tailed Demon
Thu, 06-17-2004, 07:27 PM
Damn, Naruto fans are turning into Star Wars fans...

hornetmike
Thu, 06-17-2004, 08:27 PM
I have no problem with people theorizing star wars or naruto. as long as it sounds reasonable. The itachi stuff seems to make sense. It would be so easy to be pushed into thinking that he just killed his family for no reason. and also why did he spare sasuke. But all the other stuff makes no sense.

Tofu #2
Thu, 06-17-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by: Naruto_-_Kun

Kakashi's Sharingan

Kakashi was married to an uchiha member and was a diligent and hard working ninja. During a war both kakashi and his wife lost eyes (thus the scar over his eye) however kakashi's wife was mortally injured, but was saved (most probabily by a jounin, who then contacted medical nins) upon hearing about the injury sustained by kakashi, her last wish was to give him her eye. as she was dying anyway, the medical nin perform the operation and kakashi gets a sharingan eye.

i thought kakashi and his wife both lost their eyes. how does that work? you give your broken eyes to someone so they can have a broken eye?

Naruto_-_Kun
Fri, 06-18-2004, 02:22 AM
Meh i give up, i could sit here and bag the shit out of those who have been saying im an idiot or whatnot, but id rather not. i was theorising putting peoples thoughts down, and seeing how they looked and what u thought. u dont have 2 like it, if u dont id rather u just didnt reply, i dont need or want ur stupid abuse, thnx to those who liked the itachi thing.

Mut
Fri, 06-18-2004, 03:46 AM
well, some of us have been harsh, i'll admit that. but before you post, you should be aware of all types of criticism you may receive from others and put more than 4 nanoseconds of thought into your theories.

Goingin
Fri, 06-18-2004, 04:21 AM
It wasn't his own theory, its their (Naruto_kun and friends) theory...
So they did thought about it, as u normally do when u have a discussion...

I appreciate his post here, it's somehow a bit different from the regular stuff
And if people don't post such stuff this forum will end up boring as hell with only a Naruto episode topic every week and topics with the same questions over and over.

RasenDori
Fri, 06-18-2004, 08:24 AM
there isnt anything about this that i can say that hasnt already been said
you took your time with this...so you have my respect ...and i will try to remain as civil about this as i can
therefore the only thing a can say is : "nice try"

it was a nice thought ...i respect that you posted it...i like to see what other people feel...i just cant agree with it
its waaaaaaay too far off in my POV

PSJ
Fri, 06-18-2004, 11:51 AM
yea its always good to post theories, at least we get something to reply to. and all the things werent bad. the itachi theory sounded quite good but need loads of work for it to work completly.

M1N10N
Fri, 06-18-2004, 03:45 PM
The techniques the 3rd and 4th used were the same.

Never is it stated that the victim will be consumed by the Death God, only the user. Nor is it ever said that the Victim must be bound into the body of the user. Basically, at the cost of ones life, one can have the Death God seal a target soul into a target body.

With this in mind, its simple to put it together. The 4th gave his life to have the Death God seal Kyuubi's soul to save Konoha, he seals it inside Naruto with the hopes that Naruto will become strong with the help of Kyuubi (or for some other reason, the ends justify the means).

In the case of the 3rd, he simply wants to Kill Orochimaru to make up for not killing him in the past. When the 3rd uses the technique he knows he will die, and since he wants Orochimaru to also die, he attempts to seal Orochimaru inside his own body, which will then be consumed by the Death God.

We know the 3rd believes that if he dies with Orochimaru's soul bound within him, Orochimaru will also die. So I believe is also safe to say that if Naruto dies with Kyuubi's soul bound within him, Kyuubi will die as well.

/end rant

Barumonk
Sat, 06-19-2004, 04:43 AM
Random thought: With the Sasuke/Itachi/Kisame encounter that recently occured in the anime, it did come to my mind that if Itachi was indeed blackmailed by Akatsuki, he (on atleast some level) could have been forced into torturing Sasuke since Kisame was standing right there, and as far as Kisame knew, no one was suppost to be living besides Itachi. Afterwards leaving Jiraiya to to force a retreat before Itachi could "finish" with Sasuke. Its possible that Itachi retreated partially because of Sasuke since even Kisame was suprised by the move. Obviously though this is just one giant assumption and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Naruto_-_Kun
Sat, 06-19-2004, 05:24 AM
Yeah i understand where ur coming from, interesting idea i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif no1 i've talked to has thought of that i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Catalyst
Sat, 06-19-2004, 05:30 AM
It has to be something like that. I just cant believe that someone would randomly kill most of their family just to check out how strong they are.

Myself I'm not sure if he had a good reason for butchering all those people but theres got to be more than what we've been told so far *is frustrated* I want to know more about Itachis motives!!!

Naruto_-_Kun
Sat, 06-19-2004, 05:57 AM
As do i, i think were getting more peices to the puzzle in next chapter....and it seems its supporting our theory, because itachi shows alot of love to sasuke it seems, like a caring brother. I think there was another power involved and he's making sasuke stronger than himself so that he can be an avenger for there clan

PSJ
Sat, 06-19-2004, 06:37 AM
hmm yea it doesnt seem like something anyone would do, kill their family and all relatives just to see how strong you are especially not they way he does it in sasukes flashbacks, he stands behind them and cuts of their head with a katana, if that is test your strength i dont know what he means by strength.