dbz_kidnaruto
Wed, 06-16-2004, 04:49 PM
lol

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 06-16-2004, 04:53 PM
stupid n00b this is naruto forum go post crap like this somewhere else

Mut
Wed, 06-16-2004, 06:56 PM
what has portugal accomplished in the last 15 years?

nothing.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-16-2004, 07:17 PM
I'm not sure, it appears that they've won some shitty soccer game in that shitty euro-cup thing that's going on... other than that, i can't think of any reason that this ass could post such a topic...

and here's something, just to add an insult: it doesn't have to be a win for their team, for all we know, Portugal's soccer team can be so shitty that they lost 0-6 and that's an accomplishment for them, can't it?

L8r
Wed, 06-16-2004, 07:27 PM
why is it that in the US its "soccer".... but in the rest of the world its fotball?i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

frexeze
Wed, 06-16-2004, 07:33 PM
becuase theres another sport in the US that goes by football

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-16-2004, 07:38 PM
that's becuase if you say Football in international forums, all the amricans with thier messed up language (why call a game football if you're hardly touching the ball with your feet?) will act dumb and ask how come the europiens have a rugby tournament...

so, to avoid that bag of worms (and stupidity), you just say soccer, that way the amricans are happy, and the rest of the world understand you. and even if the world isn't happy, at least you know they won'y invade your country like the amrican's would...

man, am i feeling sarcastic today or what?

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-16-2004, 07:46 PM
v_v this has nothing to do with naruto

L8r
Wed, 06-16-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
that's becuase if you say Football in international forums, all the amricans with thier messed up language (why call a game football if you're hardly touching the ball with your feet?) will act dumb and ask how come the europiens have a rugby tournament...

so, to avoid that bag of worms (and stupidity), you just say soccer, that way the amricans are happy, and the rest of the world understand you. and even if the world isn't happy, at least you know they won'y invade your country like the amrican's would...

man, am i feeling sarcastic today or what?

ok....
now i know.....

....ROFL i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Wed, 06-16-2004, 09:56 PM
glad to know you get the idea, Death BOO Z

dont feel bad about it though, fear can be a healthy thing i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Zabuza No Jutsu
Thu, 06-17-2004, 06:02 AM
errm do i realllly even have to say it? KRBADASS...LOCK IT!

PSJ
Thu, 06-17-2004, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by: L8r
why is it that in the US its "soccer".... but in the rest of the world its fotball?i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

becuase americans alwasy wants to be diffrent. thats a fact why would they use fahrenheit instead of the much better celsius? or why would they measure things in feet, inches and shit like that when the meter system is better? they just want to be diffrent.

Jman
Thu, 06-17-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by: dbz_kidnaruto
lol

stfu with that nonsense.

don't make such bullshit threads.

Kagari
Thu, 06-17-2004, 10:22 AM
Football, soccer....it's all the same shit. Untill Hockey comes back, the sports section of my morning paper stays closed, anyway.

oh, and portugal sucks. locked.