PDA

View Full Version : Are there any Naruto episodes in english?

Gwypto
Wed, 06-16-2004, 04:22 PM
Just a small question. The first 10 I downloaded were in japanease (with translations on the bottom). I don't really care but are there any in english?

LaZie
Wed, 06-16-2004, 04:24 PM
no

NL|MegaMika
Wed, 06-16-2004, 04:30 PM
Maybe within 2-5 years.

PSJ
Wed, 06-16-2004, 05:12 PM
hmm you seem to be new to anime, it should be watched in japanese with subtitles mostly the english translation (which gets released way later) sucks mor ethan you can imagine.

Board of Command
Wed, 06-16-2004, 05:28 PM
Yea if it becomes really big, then it might be dubbed into English and released worldwide few years later, similar to DBZ.

Kumiriko
Wed, 06-16-2004, 05:30 PM
Looks like this question has been ansuerd. so why am i commenting. Dunno

Board of Command
Wed, 06-16-2004, 05:35 PM
You're commenting to let us know that you know it's answered.

Why am I commenting on this? To let the confused people know the reason.

JusDaMan
Wed, 06-16-2004, 06:01 PM
There was ONE naruto episode in english before... It was around 3 months back. A group fandubed the whole first episode. My god was that horrible. it was a good laugh but it was horrible

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-16-2004, 07:48 PM
yeah there was the first episode of naruto fandubbed... tried it out of curisity and thought it was junk -_-

Knives122
Wed, 06-16-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
hmm you seem to be new to anime, it should be watched in japanese with subtitles mostly the english translation (which gets released way later) sucks mor ethan you can imagine.

Thats because hes/shes a moronic NEWB

Assertn
Wed, 06-16-2004, 09:24 PM
TRY IT IF YOU CAN.....you DEMON MONSTA FOX!!!

man the fandubs were hilarious......naruto's voice was pretty bad.....and you can tell that since they couldnt extract the voice track from the music track, that they had to put the mp3s back in as well as their own sound fx

DraGunZer0
Wed, 06-16-2004, 10:29 PM
Yes that fandub bullcrap that wasnt successful after the first ep... tsk tsk tsk.. nice try for them people....

jing
Wed, 06-16-2004, 10:45 PM
at least they tried something new. didn't turn out good, but they've got GUTTS, says Gai sensei.

frexeze
Wed, 06-16-2004, 11:57 PM
the explosion of youth!

Goingin
Thu, 06-17-2004, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by: Knives122

Why put in that word?
We were all n00bs once, but that didn't make us morons, right?

So go easy on the guy cause in fact ur only making fun of ur former self

?igma
Thu, 06-17-2004, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by: Goingin

Originally posted by: Knives122

Why put in that word?
We were all n00bs once, but that didn't make us morons, right?

So go easy on the guy cause in fact ur only making fun of ur former self

I agree, how ever horrible the question of english anime is ( and it is VERY horrible -> english FLCL voices ARGH) , but there is no reason to call him a moron ..not untill he expresses some severe form of moronic attitude, that is i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Gods_Son
Thu, 06-17-2004, 03:20 AM
There's nothing other than the fandubbed first episode, and it shouldn't matter to you if Knives122 calls somebody else a moron.

v Just calling someone a moron isn't much of a flame, and you shouldn't care because it didn't even involve you v

?igma
Thu, 06-17-2004, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
There's nothing other than the fandubbed first episode, and it shouldn't matter to you if Knives122 calls somebody else a moron.

actually, it is called flaming, and, as you know, it is forbidden on MANY fora , so you are wrong...

Jessper
Thu, 06-17-2004, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by: ?igma

Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps

actually, it is called flaming, and, as you know, it is forbidden on MANY fora , so you are wrong...

I dunno flaming makes forums more intertaning and fun to read so I don't mind i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

PSJ
Thu, 06-17-2004, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by: JusDaMan
There was ONE naruto episode in english before... It was around 3 months back. A group fandubed the whole first episode. My god was that horrible. it was a good laugh but it was horrible
it wasnt even a good laugh it felt like torture they slaughtered naruto totally with that fandub my god i can still hear the voice in the begining talking about kyuubi. AAAAHHHH please NOO!!!

Femto
Thu, 06-17-2004, 11:51 AM
Hehe, indeed...
I watched Mononoke Hime 3 weeks ago with my girlfriend.
We could choose between English or Japanese language... she said: "well, english offcourse.."
I almost dumped her! i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Stoopider
Thu, 06-17-2004, 01:34 PM
You mean you 'nearly' but didn't??? In all things good and holy in anime!!! Your anime is now cursed!! You better get rid of her, before your manga collection gets eaten by the flames of a very angry Anime God.

Dubs are bad Btw. It's always much better in the original. I can't stand the female character voices. Too sexy, not kawaii enough. Really kills the mood. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

?igma
Thu, 06-17-2004, 02:43 PM
I would've finished her the Sasuke -> Sakura way, sitting besides her, nice and cozy saying : "you know..I dont like you.."

Krbadass
Thu, 06-17-2004, 03:42 PM
No.