PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid's Forest

Munsu
Wed, 06-16-2004, 01:32 AM
I dont know if any of you are interested... but i thought that the series ended in episode 11... but episodes 12 and 13 have just been released by live-evil... so go get them if you are interested

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-16-2004, 03:24 AM
WTF WTF WTF!
I was sure it ended already, i even had everything burned down (the OVA, the manga), how dare they release two new episodes!

heck, i guess i'll just have to do some re-burnning....

does anyone know which arcs the eps are about? i hope it's about the one which wasn't 'animed' yet...
too bad they used the final arc in the middle of the show..., it's actually a pretty nice arc!

by the way, does anyone else think that Kikyo (inuyasha) will end up like the woman from episode 11? they sure do look similar enough!

Munsu
Wed, 06-16-2004, 07:08 AM
Damn... I dont remember shit from episode 11 of inuysha....

Anyways i still havent downloaded the new episodes of mermaid forest.... i'll get them now

Munsu
Tue, 06-29-2004, 06:05 AM
I just watched episode 12 and 13.... they were certainly the best of the whole series... I really enjoyed them...

Aparently this is like a remake from Mermaid Scar OVA, which I havent seen

I don't know if there will be more episodes or not... but they could certainly do more short stories like these....

It has been one of my favorite anime in a while....

Death BOO Z
Tue, 06-29-2004, 06:29 AM
can you settle done something for me?
from what i remember of the manga, the kid gets away at the end, after faking the car crush, but in the OVA, he dies in it....
how does it happen here?

usually i would rely on the manga, but it wasn't very clear and i can't find the CD i burned it on...

Munsu
Tue, 06-29-2004, 06:32 AM
Well I imagine the same as the OVA... but when he dies in the car crash it is part of his plan to "fake" his death since he knows he will be able to come back to life

He says: "After I come back to life, I'll find a new one", meaning another woman to feed Mermaid flesh to become his mother...

And that's how it basically ends