PDA

View Full Version : hikaru no go

dragon
Tue, 06-15-2004, 09:26 PM
anyone know where to d/l it

stos289
Thu, 06-17-2004, 11:44 AM
At Anime Suki (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/1.html), they have all the episodes and specials of Hikaru no Go. They are subbed by either Elite Fansubs and/or Real Fansubbers. Hope I could help.

dragon
Thu, 06-17-2004, 05:35 PM
thx..anyway the anime is great the songs in the anime really put the emotion of the scene...i would recomend that everyone watches it......

hiroshi
Sun, 06-20-2004, 10:53 AM
ftp://ftp.hikago.flirble.org

This FTP offers all the episodes, the music, and even all the episodes in various different languages. It also features the 2004 special release which came out this year. The download speeds are also very very fast, so you won't be disappointed. If you want to grab them at good speeds though, i would recommend using an FTP Program, rather than Internet Explorer. Although Internet Explorer will still do the job ^_^

(Note: If you use Internet Explorer, because it will be a transition from the usual HTTP to FTP, there will be a slight delay before the FTP will load up in IE. In that delay, it will seem like everything has crashed, but just way 10 to 15 seconds and everything will work again with no problems. The faster your connection, the faster it will recover.)

This is an FTP dedicated to Hikari No Go to say the last ^_^

Edit:
If you get a login prompt. Ignore it, and just click login anyway without filling anything in. You will still gain access perfectly fine.

hiroshi
Mon, 06-21-2004, 03:42 PM
Tsk. I've noticed over 100 people go there after this post, when it use to always be empty, and not ONE thankyou ¬_¬

Frigging lurkers.