PDA

View Full Version : naruto new jutsu

Tue, 06-15-2004, 01:13 PM
Hey guys,

Letz guess what will become of Jiraiya's new technique taught to naruto...

i included a poll... but i guess Other will be a very popular choice...

i don't think naruto will use it like jiraiya since itz kinda boring and like the chidori...

i think it will be some sort of projectile

_gaara_
Tue, 06-15-2004, 01:40 PM
Whatever it turns out to do, I hope he learns how to do it with one hand since it looks way cooler that way.

Board of Command
Tue, 06-15-2004, 01:55 PM
Someone already told me what it is, but I voted anyways. It's somewhat similar to chidori.

Mut
Tue, 06-15-2004, 02:00 PM
didn't we see the technique already...?

you saw what it did...

Elessar
Tue, 06-15-2004, 02:01 PM
Just because you were told there is no need to tell others too.
Other than that, that guy had no clue. You were not only spoiled, hu didn't even bother to tell you the truth.

Tue, 06-15-2004, 02:06 PM
phew...

i was thinking naruto would make his own twist out of the move

Pyron
Tue, 06-15-2004, 02:52 PM
i just want to see the look on people's faces like sasuke when they see naruto do the move if he learns it.

*and its kameHameha not kameKameha

Board of Command
Tue, 06-15-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
didn't we see the technique already...?
you saw what it did...
If you're referring to episode 86, then not really. It's part of it, but there's more to it.

Just because you were told there is no need to tell others too.
I didn't tell anyone what it is. All I posted was that it's a similar technique to chidori, which is pretty damn obvious. Saying I know what it is doesn't mean everyone can read my mind and find out.

chambers
Tue, 06-15-2004, 02:59 PM
stop spoiling asshole. mutata reads the manga he KNOWS what it does. if you say somthing does somthing else its a SPOILER because i will be less surprised should naruto rip this move out in some new way. just stop acting all 'no that wont happen' or 'thats what happens' people ask such questions not because they want them answered
but because they want to specualte on them.

Board of Command
Tue, 06-15-2004, 03:03 PM
I, myself, don't even know the exact details. I don't read the manga, so this is speculation on my part too. I don't know what it looks like, I don't know how Naruto will use it, and I don't know when he'll use it. All I know is its name (which I got from this forum) and how it works. I'm on this thread to speculate, and I apoligize if anyone feels spoiled because I said it looks like chidori.

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 06-15-2004, 03:06 PM
I think one of the iteresting parts of this training is to see how much stronger Naruto will get, not in particulary the jutsu as is.

Board of Command
Tue, 06-15-2004, 03:09 PM
Yes that is very true. I think the point of learning this technique is more about developing mental toughness than actually knowing the technique. Jaraiya is forcing Naruto to rely on himself more.

PSJ
Tue, 06-15-2004, 03:41 PM
i know what it is therefore i wont say what i voted for and people dont spoil for the anime watchers if you know what it is.

Mut
Tue, 06-15-2004, 03:56 PM
i don't understand what the confusion and the speculation is for. granted, we only saw a weak version of it, but we saw exactly what it does. what do you people not understand about it?

Jessper
Tue, 06-15-2004, 04:06 PM
I voted for what the technique is, Jiraiya did it for Naruto to watch and we got to see it too whats with the poll? lol

If Naruto's new Jutsu is any of the other poll options it won't be the technique that Jiraiya tought him because he showed him exactly what it was.

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 06-15-2004, 04:15 PM
Wait a min, i didn't tell ya'll what i voted for... I voted for "something completely different". The reason why? I mentioned it in my first post here, I think it's generally to train Naruto in handeling of Chakra and develop av larger chakra within him as well as his own stamina and strenght.

PSJ
Tue, 06-15-2004, 04:19 PM
i don't understand what the confusion and the speculation is for. granted, we only saw a weak version of it, but we saw exactly what it does. what do you people not understand about it?
let them speculate thats what they want.

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 06-15-2004, 04:21 PM
whatever becomes of the jutsu, i just hope that it dosen't take forever for naruto to learn it. ^^ ..and i agree whith whoever said they want to see the faces of people like sasuke and others when they see what naruto learned

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 06-15-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko
whatever becomes of the jutsu, i just hope that it dosen't take forever for naruto to learn it. ^^ ..and i agree whith whoever said they want to see the faces of people like sasuke and others when they see what naruto learned

Looking at Sasuke watching Naruto during the Naruto - Gaara fight was one of the most joyfull times in the series. Sasuke was totally blown away by Naruto's powers i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

PSJ
Tue, 06-15-2004, 04:40 PM
hehe yea things like that is awesome, also when gaara owned sasuke like he was a fly and when he was pissing his pants in front of oro and when he got owned by lee.. there are many joyfull scenes with sasuke in them.

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 06-15-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
hehe yea things like that is awesome, also when gaara owned sasuke like he was a fly and when he was pissing his pants in front of oro and when he got owned by lee.. there are many joyfull scenes with sasuke in them.

Totally.

Knives122
Tue, 06-15-2004, 05:43 PM
but that doesnt exclude the fact that sasukes an idiot, anyway this attack really only teaches naruto how to better control his chakra, nothing else

Board of Command
Tue, 06-15-2004, 05:57 PM
Well some people think the move is intended on spinning the enemyi/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

PSJ
Tue, 06-15-2004, 06:11 PM
wow great jutsu spin your enemy until he gets sick lol i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ZakuHan
Tue, 06-15-2004, 07:23 PM
Obviously some people are just blinded to the obvious i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Isn't Naruto known to adapt a jutsu to the circumstances he needs them in? We've seen a ton of that with Kage Bunshin. We've already seen him twist the jutsu a bit in his own way and he hasn't even fully learned it yet. This is what the speculation is about: What will Naruto do with the jutsu, once learned, that will make it unique to him? (Or, atleast mostly unique).

As far as being similar to Chidori, the only similarity is that it focuses Chakra to your hand and you thrust with it. Chidori makes for cutting through, while this jutsu makes for pushing away. The spinning is just an after-effect of the swirling Chakra, not an intended result. I think Naruto will find some way to combine the way Jiraiya does it with some odd twist he thinks up to make it interesting or atleast different.

Tue, 06-15-2004, 08:51 PM
anyways, itz just that the attack that jiraiya does is not something that would suit naruto... itz too artsy and kinda like something the hyuugas would do. Naruto is more hot blooded and his character suits a more crude art... such as the kage bunshin which is crude copies that just require a shit load of chakra to perform well (well meaning many copy... i know someone will say kakashi used little chakra, but in naruto's case he needs a lot).

Assertn
Tue, 06-15-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
i know what it is therefore i wont say what i voted for and people dont spoil for the anime watchers if you know what it is.

well in that case it mustnt be the chakra armor, chakra molded weapon, or "nothing to do with rotating chakra".......since nobody voted for those and therefore you didnt as well i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Board of Command
Tue, 06-15-2004, 09:18 PM
Does anyone find it strange that it only took Naruto 5 minutes to master Kage Bunshin, a jounin technique, while it took him weeks to learn to summon? Now it's taking him months to learn a technique that doesn't even require hand seals. I'm not saying this technique is easy, I just find it ridiculous that Naruto was able to master an advanced jutsu in a matter of minutes with no background knowledge of it.

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 06-15-2004, 09:28 PM
Naruto had background knowledge of the kage bunshin, the regular replication technique. Not the mention, he wanted to show lots of people off, and he had the hope that mizuki or whatever actually recognized him. With the frog summoning thing, what took him weeks to learn was to draw the kyubi chakra, not the actual summoning. If he had enough regular chakra to summon it, I think it would have been a much easier technique to learn. The technique he's currently learning requires tremendous chakra control, something he sucks poop at, and, there are multiple levels of it. As for those arguing that the technique is weak, or will be, I don't think so. Naruto doesn't have any weak techniques, and Jiraiya is not going to waste time teaching him any. Akatsuki is after Naruto. Every technique Naruto learns is going to make him a better ninja by tenfold because of the basic skills he'll master in the process, which will in turn be applied to other techniques, making them more potent.

Shadow-wolf
Tue, 06-15-2004, 11:14 PM
Greatly stated Uchiha. Also, it appears that as Jiraiya teaches him the technique he is concern with Naruto's method or version of it. It appears different techniques can be performed in different variations i.e. Naruto's combo/Sasuke's combo/Lee's combo.

Assertn
Wed, 06-16-2004, 12:53 AM
summoning is something that requires lots more chakra than kage bunshin does....

and as for the current technique he's learning....well.....you cant compare kage bunshin or summoning to an ultra uber A something something level 6 jutsu that takes the 4th three years to master

Wed, 06-16-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
summoning is something that requires lots more chakra than kage bunshin does....

and as for the current technique he's learning....well.....you cant compare kage bunshin or summoning to an ultra uber A something something level 6 jutsu that takes the 4th three years to master

can someone clarify this for me.... jiraiya says that the 4th left this technique... does that mean the 4th invented it?

then it just makes sense why naruto learns it faster because he has super chakra (so he can get more practice in a day, I think the fact that his blue chakra is already a lot more than others), and he is merely replicating the jutsu under a well planned practice schedule

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-16-2004, 07:39 AM
yes, it was invented by the 4th hokage... and it took him 3 years to create it to perfection...

unless you can believe that Naruto is learning in mere days\months\weeks a justu that took the 4th hokage 3 years to learn...

Board of Command
Wed, 06-16-2004, 09:47 AM
I still can't believe Naruto mastered Kage Bunshin in 5 minutes. That's just flawed.

BluePoison
Wed, 06-16-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
yes, it was invented by the 4th hokage... and it took him 3 years to create it to perfection...

unless you can believe that Naruto is learning in mere days\months\weeks a justu that took the 4th hokage 3 years to learn...

yar but u see Naruto has all the clues etc. and the move has already been done, but when the 4th invented it there was noone to copy no one to tell him wad to do, he has to find out everything for himself and even invent the movements and dat needs time

BluePoison
Wed, 06-16-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
I still can't believe Naruto mastered Kage Bunshin in 5 minutes. That's just flawed.

wrong wrong wrong he took a night, from the time he stole the scroll to the time he was found.. dat is not 5 mins...lol

?igma
Wed, 06-16-2004, 10:30 AM
besides the futility of this thread, the options you have are ..crap.. yes..crap thats it..

Assertn
Wed, 06-16-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by: BluePoison

wrong wrong wrong he took a night, from the time he stole the scroll to the time he was found.. dat is not 5 mins...lol

exactly....in fact iruka says "he was training here until he was all worn out?"

Board of Command
Wed, 06-16-2004, 03:30 PM
Oh well, 1 night. But still, that's a really short time to master a Jounin level technique.

orn210
Wed, 06-16-2004, 04:10 PM
some ppl say this jutsu is nothing necessary in fights.....................like just to teach naruto control his chakra and only can spin the enemy a little

Jessper
Wed, 06-16-2004, 04:21 PM
Oh well, 1 night. But still, that's a really short time to master a Jounin level technique.

He mastered it about the time it said in the anime that Kakshi knows all of Konoha's Jutsus. 1 night of focusing only on shadow replication(it is just an upper level of a technique that they showed you in the academy) and he learned how to do it, I don't see what is so impossible about it, he still sucks at it but he can do it...

some ppl say this jutsu is nothing necessary in fights.....................like just to teach naruto control his chakra and only can spin the enemy a little

I seriously doubt it personally but we won't know until later I suppose.

Board of Command
Wed, 06-16-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by: orn210
Think about it man, if this is one of the strongest techniques in the world, then it must do more than spin the enemyi/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Masamune
Wed, 06-16-2004, 06:34 PM
its chakra soccer.....on steroids~!