PDA

View Full Version : Airmaster

DraGunZer0
Mon, 06-14-2004, 01:01 AM
Great anime with a let down ending (like some anime do =/)
And to extreme-san about the last couple eps

Spoiler----------------------------------------------

That big blue guy was like some sort of spirit or something... he was a fighting machine and i doubt he would die from the building falling on him (since others did not die from nasty injuries i doubt he would go out like that) and as for Maki.. she is the best out of all the fighters (except that last dude)

End spoiler=============

ExTREm-San
Mon, 06-14-2004, 01:05 AM
****SPOILER****

Didn't know he was somekind of a spirit, just thought him of a fighting machine with a lot of power. Maki is truly one of the greatest fighter since she can develop new techniques and stuff. Only lost 1 fight and that was to the 4th ranked I think it was. The other women fighter. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

***END****

DraGunZer0
Mon, 06-14-2004, 01:06 AM
Maki is the best fighter there but that dude... i dunno.... he may or may not be a spirit but it sure makes it seems like it since

spoiler-------

he has lived over hundreds of years or something (or atleast passed down the warrior name for hundreds or years or some junk like that)

end spoiler---------

ExTREm-San
Mon, 06-14-2004, 01:10 AM
***SPOILER***

If i remeber correct the name is passed down and the power is something that you can summon ( can't find that right word, bad english :S) and gain unlimited strenght. That is what he did when he was fighting Maki. If he didn't do that I wouldn't be so suprised if Maki had won.

***END***

oceen246
Mon, 06-14-2004, 02:03 AM
*********spoiler***********

But summoning others power his one of his techniques, so I guess it makes it fair, as Maki can almost fly. But damn, that guy was way too strong, I don't know if ya'll remember, but the Ki waves (correct me if I'm wrong) he created that sent Maki crashing against the wall was crazy powerfull.

**************End of spoiler*******************

meant fly instead of fight

ExTREm-San
Mon, 06-14-2004, 05:05 AM
***SPOILER***

ocean246: Yes, the Ki waves was very powerfull and crashed both the wall and the floor.

***END SPOILING***

DraGunZer0
Mon, 06-14-2004, 11:32 AM
My fav fighter was Lucha man! LUCHA!