PDA

View Full Version : Best Anime Not Mentioned Elsewhere

Mae
Sun, 06-13-2004, 07:53 PM
When people ask for recs on what to watch next people generally give the same answers (Trigun, Kenshin, Hellsing), but there's lots of other good if less popular anime out there. Every once in a while I'll run across something that will make me say, "WHY HAVE I NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE!? THIS KICKS ASS!"

I kind of randomly came across 1. Kare Kano and 2. Haibane Renmei, but both turned out to be really excellent. If you have suggestions for other stuff that you think is underrated and shouldn't be overlooked please add, and try not to repeat too much, k?

I would also reccomend:
3. Condor Hero (released by live-evil (http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/) (their Naruto joke-sub is kind amusing too)), an old-fashioned kung-fu anime
4. Key the Metal Idol (rated R)

Locke
Sun, 06-13-2004, 08:21 PM
Berserk isn't the most well known anime, but it is the best anime. ever.

shadow skill
wild arms
EAT KFC, it's finger lickin good!!!
arc the lad

Shadow-wolf
Sun, 06-13-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by: Locke
Berserk isn't the most well known anime, but it is the best anime. ever.

shadow skill
wild arms
EAT KFC, it's finger lickin good!!!
arc the lad

I must have "guts" for asking this question, but I heard this series ended on a cliff-hanging note. Is this true?

Poiple Weezard
Sun, 06-13-2004, 09:49 PM
Rumic Theatre is great. I've only seen the first five episodes out of 13, but I love it. Drama/Comedy.

I've also only seen the first three episodes of 12 Kingdoms, but that was developing nicely. Great animation and a wonderfully deep story unfolding. Fantasy.

A 60-minute OVA that I've never heard anyone else mention ever was Weathering Continent. Good stuff there as well. Fantasy.

Dominion Tank Police and Dragon-half are well-known in specific circles, but not to bulk of the anime community. Both are hilarious comedies with a truck-load of memorable quotes.

I've never seen any other Patlabor, and I usually don't hear people talking about them, but the story and (at least in WXIII) animation of Movies 1 and 3 (WXIII) are some of the best I've ever seen.

Video Girl Ai (was this the only anime made out of the manga?) was a touching romantic comedy.

Otaku no Video is a comical documentary (not quite a mockumentary) about the start-up of an anime company. I believe it was Gainax.

Now I'm sure you're heard of almost all of these, but I rarely have ever seen them on someone's recomendations lists.

hopeknight
Sun, 06-13-2004, 10:19 PM
Dragon-half is an instant classic, unfortunately it's only 2 episodes.
My Dear Marie, another classic, once again, unfortunately only 3 episodes.
Mahou Tsukai Tai, the OVA, not the TV version.
Kanon
Azumanga Daioh

That should be a good start.

AkimichiChouji
Sun, 06-13-2004, 10:31 PM
id like to say Record of lodoss war...i loved it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif woot to vhs box sets

DraGunZer0
Sun, 06-13-2004, 10:33 PM
I My Me Strawberry Eggs - Guy teacher cross dresses to enter an all girl school, kinda like Great Teacher Onizuka
Condor Hero - Very old anime, still being subbed, Live-Wire takes their time on it....
Grappler Baki - Badass fighting anime, too bad I got rid of it because they were taking their jolly ass time on it. (Bout 2 months for an ep)
Angelic Layer - Girls that control lil dolls with their minds in a small virtual arena... made for girls but i liked it...
Excel Saga - Anime for the insane. They make fun of almost every anime (even themselves.) I'm currently watching this one.
Fushigi Yuugi - 2 girls get sucked into a book and live out the story in it. Heart breaking tale.
Gate Keepers - Teens with special powersdo their stuff.
Hikaru no Go - Welcome to the underground world of Go where drugs and death reigns.... I'm lying, but the anime is really kick ass.
Mahoromatic - Battle Android turns into a house maid and makes her master happy.
Slayers - Magic sorceress Lina and friends go own ass while Lina constantly eats like a pig and worries about her small breast.
Star Ocean EX and Tales of Eternia - Anime about some games I play... just got it for that reason only.
Vandread - Men and women are seperated into 2 worlds until one day a couple men are captured by the women. Then one guy has the ability to pilot a special robot that can fuse with each of the other girl's robots for unique abilities.

About all I can think of... and I think most of those are well known.... but ya never know... some people might not have heard of them so.... beh thats my list...for now...

ExTREm-San
Mon, 06-14-2004, 12:36 AM
Galaxy Railways
Airmaster

Those to series are great to and not so known i as thought. With those people i know who watch anime they never heard of them. :S

DraGunZer0
Mon, 06-14-2004, 12:38 AM
Airmaster owned... although the last 2 eps was completely trash...

ExTREm-San
Mon, 06-14-2004, 12:45 AM
Yeah, the end was dissapointing. I wanna know who "won". One more thing that was a bit irritating in the serie was Mina-chan. Always looking for maki and her big boobs. =/

DraGunZer0
Mon, 06-14-2004, 12:53 AM
Yea that was funny at first but then it got really really annoying. And the person who won was umm Spoiler alert...

The number 1 dude they were fighting

end of spoiler

ExTREm-San
Mon, 06-14-2004, 12:56 AM
****SPOIL****

You mean that big guy Maki was fighting ? hmm... If so I think Maki would be a better since we atleats could see her stand by her own legs and walk away from the former building. Wondering if the big blue guy was still under those concrete blocks. D_d

****END SPOIL****

DraGunZer0
Mon, 06-14-2004, 12:59 AM
You might wanna label spoilers since it is the last couple eps.... might as well make a new thread on this

ExTREm-San
Mon, 06-14-2004, 01:00 AM
^__^ Gonna edit the msg. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

diaded
Mon, 06-14-2004, 03:00 AM
Golden Boy (the dubbed version is really, really hilarious)
Cowboy Bebop(the best ever; the first anime [i've seen] where black people were drawn in proportion and the OST owns)
Mahoujin Guru Guru (too funny)
Jungle wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu (teehee; the akwardness of these episodes made me reconsider my humanity)
Mad Bull (Shaft like)
I totally agree on Azumanga Daioh btw, its great

blah... some more i suppose

and Great Teacher Onizuka (since Im a teacher in training I love the series)

Gods_Son
Mon, 06-14-2004, 03:32 AM
Grappler Baki, and you can't put Cowboy Bebop in a list of anime not mentioned much.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 06-14-2004, 04:05 AM
Maison Ikkoku and Kimigure orange road....
I haven't seen the anime versions, but i've read the manga and they're great romance\comedy, and from what reviews are i read, the animes do justice to the original story...

Uzumaki Naruto
Mon, 06-14-2004, 05:00 AM
ever heard of galaxy express 999 one of the best animes ive ever seen

ExTREm-San
Mon, 06-14-2004, 05:09 AM
Uzumaki Naruto: I've heard of it and even seen 2 episodes that Live-eviL has released. But for me seeing that serie i need to be released more often since it's a serie of 113eps. It would take to long to even finish the serie in this speed they are doing now.

Swallow Your Soul
Mon, 06-14-2004, 09:42 AM
I've only seen the first few episodes so far (I couldn't find them before, but I'm downloading the series now so I'll be able to watch them all soon) but Vampire Princess Miyu is pretty old (and I guess its pretty well known...but no-one mentions it. Its quite slow paced but the 5 or 6 eps I watched a year or two ago were really good, I'm looking forward to seeing the whole series.

Bubblegum Crisis is something I'm watching at the moment (up to the 6th ep of 8) which I haven't seen anyone mention and that is really cool and full of action (though its full of cheesy 80s pop...in the manga that I read Priss was the singer of a Thrash band with lyrics about the politics involving Genom etc...but in the anime she's a cheesy 80s pop singer singing cheesy 80s songs i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. Its very old but its well good. I'm gonna d/l Bubblegum Crash and the new version of Crisis as well...

ForgottenSpiral
Mon, 06-14-2004, 02:01 PM
Here are a few of my favorite:

Legend of Black Heaven - series about how a former rockstar saves the earth from aliens with his music.

Soul Taker - fairly new series about a mutant hero, but very artistic w/ 80s style music.

Twilight of the Dark Master - short film about the final battle between the last surviving demon and guardian of earth.

ExTREm-San
Mon, 06-14-2004, 02:27 PM
Forgotten Spiral: Lol. A rockstar that saves the earth with his music ? That sounds like a big lol imo. Gotta download the first episode. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Mae
Mon, 06-14-2004, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the recs guys. I've seen all or at least part of: Black Heaven (good), Arc the Lad (it was OK), Berserk (excellent, the ending is unsatisfying, but the anime is worth it), Dragon Half (made me laugh), Video Girl Ai (good), Vampire Princess Miyu (very good), Golden Boy (funny), Record of Lodoss War (cheesy but good), others..... Yes, I've watched a lot of anime.........

I've never heard of Grappler Baki (wrestling?), Air Master (sounds like a baseketball anime?), Weathering Continent, Mad Bull, or Galaxy Express 999 (sounds SF), and some others, so maybe I'll check them out. If you could give links with your recs that would be great (but not is OK).

1. Hikaru no Go is EXCELLENT! If you have not seen it yet you should get it here (http://animetorrents.com/bittorrent/download/) (also has Shadow Skill). DO NOT WAIT! It is complete and who knows when it will be liscensed.

2. Get Haibane Renmei here (http://kaa.animeconnection.net/torrentpage/?page=torrent) (it has been liscensed, but I downloaded something else off this site and it worked)

njdevs95
Mon, 06-14-2004, 10:05 PM
Grappler baki is not just wrestling it's everything from boxing to kung fu to wrestling to street fighting. There are 2 seasons also, the first season is more the story portion and the second season is focused more on just the fighting.

ExTREm-San
Mon, 06-14-2004, 11:48 PM
Airmaster is about street fighting !!

DeluxSkillz
Tue, 06-15-2004, 07:08 AM
yep baki season 1 is more enjoyable then season 2 although season 2 has some great action i just loved baki's childhood

Darklocke
Tue, 06-15-2004, 07:16 AM
come on people!! I've yet to hear it!!

KIMAGURE ORANGE ROAD!! Old school anime at the finest! one of the top 10 in my opinion. Maison Ikkoku is coming in the top too.

And a lot of you are naming some well known anime's... Like ROLW. who hasn't heard of that!
I'm also now enjoying Midori no Hibi... AE released it.

hoppingraptor
Tue, 06-15-2004, 07:59 AM
Puni Puni Poemi, Kaleido Stage, Wolf's Rain, Flame of Recca

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 06-15-2004, 09:32 AM
Since HnG is mentioned i'd have to say...

Noir: 2 Girls in a killing streak as assassins, very clean and nice killing with great story that is very emotional.

Get Backers: Very funny and good fighting and some very emotional aspects..

Now And Then Here And There: The most emotional series I have ever watched... It's sick how much they can cram into a 13 ep series and make it as good as they have with this one. It's one of the best series i have ever watched.

Stoopider
Tue, 06-15-2004, 10:19 AM
Just to add to some conversations.

Berserk ending. Was dissapointing. The manga takes off after that. Hence, if you really loved it, try and find the manga (Rare to find sadly).

Mahoromatic Ending. Brilliant until the final episode which was down right crap.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Brilliant, maybe might have been mentioned. I dunno if you consider them 'not mentioned'
Most "BEST ANIME" have been mentioned. So here's are not too bad and enjoyable serieses for the very bored.

1) GunParade March (About military high school of some kids, and how they live their life as normal as possible although their world is probably dying very soon)

2)Scrapped Princess (Girl who was prophecised to destroy the world in her 16th birthday, and his hunted down and despised like a criminal, *note: Very Matrix-ey*)

3)Hanaukyo Maids (The first season, Ended off very weird, lots of room for more, about a kid who inherited the world's most powerful corporation without knowing it)

4)Stellvia of the Universe (Space show, after a phenomenon that destroyed most of the earth, this is the story of a girl few hundred years later who together tries and save earth from the next similar phenomenon about to occur)

5) Matantei Loki Ragnarok ( This girl crazy over detective stories and dreams to be a mystery detective pairs up with a small kid detective who is actually Loki, a God.)

6) Onegai Teacher (Some lovey dovey story pushing the boundaries of student-teacher relationship, btw, I found Onegai Teacher better than Onegai Twins )

7) Last Exile (Umm. One Battleship the Silverna and it's crew preventing a major war between the two nations, COOL HIGHLY RATED MOVIE!)

8) Voices from a distant Star, Hoshi No Koe (Brilliant 30 minute anime. Dunno how to explain. If you haven't watched it. WATCH IT NOW!)

Rest that lots of ppl like, but I wasn't fond off = Chobits, Ai Yori Aoshi, Fruit Basket, Heppy Lesson.

Swallow Your Soul
Tue, 06-15-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by: Darklocke

And a lot of you are naming some well known anime's... Like ROLW. who hasn't heard of that!

The anime doesn't have to be obscure and not heard of (at least judging by the title of the thread)...just ones that don't seem to get mentioned very often...

I don't know what the hell ROLW is...but maybe I would have heard of it in a non-abbreviated form i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Death BOO Z
Tue, 06-15-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by: Darklocke
come on people!! I've yet to hear it!!

KIMAGURE ORANGE ROAD!! Old school anime at the finest! one of the top 10 in my opinion. Maison Ikkoku is coming in the top too.

<u>Funny thing, i've mentioned both these animes (KOR and MI) in my previous post (first page), now, what does that say on you?</u>

Sexy commando is also great, it's kinda stupid and has really short episodes, but it's one of the best animes to watch with friends... people say that Ping Pong club is also good, but i've yet to watch it...

I can also reccomend AMON: devilman of the acopclypse (sp?), it's a really gorry OVA from the devilman series, but if you're in for a bloody massacare of lifeforms, it's great as a standalone, nothing unites friends more than flying body parts and rampageing demons... it also functions as a horror movie to show your girlfriend and to have her jump in fear on you (ps: unless she's into that stuff as well, and in that case, it's just fun to watch it with her).

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 06-15-2004, 04:37 PM
An anime series that i haven't seen anyone mentioning or talking about is Seikai no Monshou, Seikai No Senki and Seikai no Senki II which is an awesome anime

Seikai no Monshou - 13 eps
Seikai no Senki - 13 eps
Seikai no Senki II 10 - eps

Watch this anime in this order and you'll love it... It's a drama more or less about a boy whose planet is invaded by elves. The elves take control when this boy's father surrender. He grows up to be a young Prince who is accepted by the elves because his father made a deal with the elves when they came... He joins an elves fleet in space where he meets an elve who is a princess (sort of) who always treats him very bad and calles him an idiot from time to time... It might seem like this is a comedy, but in very few scenes are there any humour.

You watch this anime for the story mostly and because you'll grow to love the characters.

Nara Shikamaru VI
Sat, 06-19-2004, 10:29 AM
FLCL

got a wicked arse intro and outro. weird but awesome anime.

Shaka
Sat, 06-19-2004, 11:18 AM
Tenchi Muyo, the series! It's Great!
Those Who Hunt The Elves. It's not that great but its funny!
Princess Mononoke, the movie! It owned!
High School Kimengumi - it is weird, but cool!
Scryed. The first three or four episodes sux, but then it becomes real real GREAT!
Bastard! - its only 6 eps, but its SO GOOD!

Poiple Weezard said: "Video Girl Ai (was this the only anime made out of the manga?) was a touching romantic comedy."

feh, the manga is MUCH better than the anime. 10 thousands times.

Varica
Sat, 06-19-2004, 03:15 PM
yeah I thought Beserk was a brilliant series, but it did have a weird ending. I thought it didn't fit in with the rest of the series. Maybe they ran out of budget and rushed the ending, coz thats what it seemed like.
I also really liked Blue Gender, I know its not that old yet, but it hardly ever gaets mentioned.

iminyourbrain
Sun, 06-20-2004, 05:49 AM
the animes i hold in highest regarrd are the ones i first saw, which'd be warriors of the wind, akira, fist of the north star and most people probably don't know this one but the mysterious cities of gold which came on nickelodeon around early 1990s.

you can't get MCOG eps anymore unless u dig into some irc channels, where i was able to get the 39eps. it was commissioned by a french tv station but developed in japan and there is no where to get them commercially. its mostly nostalgic for me, i would wake up early ass at 6am to see it. MCOG was a fictional fantasy account of south american colonization by spain and the legendary city of gold. SO GOOD!

Soco_dragon_epyon
Sun, 06-20-2004, 10:29 AM
Record of lodoss war is an awesome series

kupalmaru
Sun, 06-20-2004, 11:29 AM
I really don't know if you have watch this drama anime

Dog of Flanders
Romeo
Cedi(not princess sara)
Remi

I seen this anime when I was a kid, and i like them. They have good story.

I also like this action anime( I think this anime are old)

Thunder Jet
Zenki
BT x

g0at
Sun, 06-20-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by: Shaka
Scryed. The first three or four episodes sux, but then it becomes real real GREAT!

Poiple Weezard said: "Video Girl Ai (was this the only anime made out of the manga?) was a touching romantic comedy."

ive been buying the bastard manga. its great, i wonder why ive never seen anybody mention it before.

Shaka
Sun, 06-20-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by: g0at

ive been buying the bastard manga. its great, i wonder why ive never seen anybody mention it before.
Is it better than the anime? If it is, WOW!

kupalmaru
Sun, 06-20-2004, 04:42 PM
I think if your looking for good story anime my voat is to get the one that Studio Ghibli made.

They don't really have the hard core action that ninja scroll(this is a full pact samurai action) have, but they can move your heart in different ways.

This is some of their release

Princess Mononoke
Nauseca Vally of the Wind
Laputa Castle in the Sky
Spirited away
Grave of the Fireflies
Totoro

and a lot more

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 06-20-2004, 04:51 PM
Do we have a Ghibli-fan among us? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Aeon
Sun, 06-20-2004, 06:10 PM
Madlax, it really should be more popular then it is. I think the thing that turns people off is the rich girl that takes up every other episode.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 06-21-2004, 04:08 AM
well, I can't blame them, it is a bee train anime....

infact, try watching ep 02 again, i'm sure that even you'll have second thoughts about it...

just kidding, of course, Madlax is great... but I still have to see it end before saying if it's one of the best...

it's certinaly a step above Noir, though, can't understand why people like that crap... they showed the same flashback over and over for 20 episodes, and until the 21st, we didn't get a clue about what it means...

besides, chloe is probably one of the stupidest charecters ever, just watching her idiotic face makes me wanna punch someone, and her fighting style sucks! (not to say that others don't suck, one of the charecters took out 20 goons while she was just walking straight at them, and no one thought of shooting her first or even shooting back...)

Shaka
Mon, 06-21-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by: kupalmaru
I think if your looking for good story anime my voat is to get the one that Studio Ghibli made.

They don't really have the hard core action that ninja scroll(this is a full pact samurai action) have, but they can move your heart in different ways.

This is some of their release

Princess Mononoke
Nauseca Vally of the Wind
Laputa Castle in the Sky
Spirited away
Grave of the Fireflies
Totoro

and a lot more
Hey u're right! I've seen Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away, and they're really great!

kupalmaru
Mon, 06-21-2004, 09:41 PM
[quote]
Originally posted by: kupalmaru
Hey u're right! I've seen Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away, and they're really great!

Try Laputa Castle in The Sky and Nauseca Vally of the Wind. If you like Mononoke and spirited im sure you will like it.

Totoro, i think is somehow in the genre of Kiki's delivery.

iminyourbrain
Tue, 06-22-2004, 05:22 AM
didn't ghibli make porco russo too? they like making people into pigs a lot it seems.

but they definitely are really good.

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 06-22-2004, 06:06 AM
Yeah, they did make Porco Rosso..

They do make great movies, but sometimes it feels like people watch their movies just because it is a "Ghibli" movie and not because of the content of the movie...

kupalmaru
Tue, 06-22-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by: Shinji Ikari
Yeah, they did make Porco Rosso..

They do make great movies, but sometimes it feels like people watch their movies just because it is a "Ghibli" movie and not because of the content of the movie...

Your righ there. I buy some Ghibli anime becuse it is Ghibli(I did not look for their review). I just watch Kiki's deliviry and I kinda did not like it.

0Azure0
Tue, 06-22-2004, 09:04 AM
I think that Mahou Senshi Riui is really good, great adventure and alot of laughs coz of Louies comments =)

Himura_san
Wed, 06-23-2004, 11:18 PM
Blood:The last vampire, problem with this one it's too damn short!!
It should be made into a series.

Xantim
Wed, 06-23-2004, 11:41 PM
Texhnolyze. The last ep. of Texhnolyze came out ~2weeks ago I think, fansubbed by Wizzu.
So badass.

Munsu
Thu, 07-08-2004, 02:12 AM
Yeah Texhnolyze was awesome... but I don't see many people liking it...

The most awesome anime that I never hear people talking about is:

Project ARMS.... this is easily one of the best series out there... Top 3 or 4 on my list....

Action, Mystery, Horror, Romance, Drama.... it has it ALL!!!

Another is Condor Hero... although I'm sure many people watch it, just that no one talks about it...

Another great one is Jojo's Bizzare Adventure... I've only seen the prequel, but it's very good... (I'm gonna start reading the manga soon since I hear is one of the best out there)

I think someone mentioned 3x3 Eyes... another great OVA

Figure 17 - Hikaru and Tsubasa... another great series... it mixes scifi with a great dramatic plot involving school kids... it is simply a wonderful series...

Sadamitsu The Destroyer... not the best, but I've enjoyed it so far.. i've seen 8 episodes and I hear it has a great ending so I'm expecting it to get better

Heat Guy J - great cyborg action... I've only seen up to 8... I think it is being shown on MTV 2

Golden Gash Bell... I think it is pretty popular, but I've only seen a few people talking about it... it is a very funny series... great characters too.. (Chi Chi Chi Chi, Oppai, Boing Boing)

El Hazard... I've only seen the first OVA Magnificent World... but I found it to be very good... I think it was pretty popular when it came out... I just havent heard people talking about it recently...

Last, but not least, NARUTO!!! just kidding...

that's all I could think for now...

Ryllharu
Thu, 07-08-2004, 07:51 AM
Iria: Zeiram the Animation is a good OVA, actually the first anime I ever watched back when Sci-Fi used to play anime on Saturday mornings (wow, saying that makes me feel old).

Perfect Blue is a great slasher/mystery film, great if you want to see a pop idol turned actress go crazy.

I forgot, Iria wasn't the first anime i've seen, I forgot about Samurai Pizza Cats. That's the most obscure anime I've seen, simply because its so old, I don't even know what the Japanese title is.

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 07-08-2004, 08:02 AM
Captain Tsubasa road to 2002 is very nice. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

by the way, anyone know where I could find torrents for Captain Tsubasa 2001 and the old series of Captain Tsubasa from 1983?

Munsu
Thu, 07-08-2004, 08:48 AM
Captain Tsubasa 2001 is the same as Road to 2002

I'm also looking for the earlier series... but i no one has released them.... what you are looking for is:

The original TV

Shin Captain Tsubasa

and Captain Tsubasa J

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 07-08-2004, 11:11 AM
Aha, must have gotten it wrong, because when I looked up it at Animenfo it said that there was one that was named Captain Tsubasa and one that was named Captain Tsubasa 2001 that was like 52 eps, but the road to 2002 is only 12 or something like that as far as I know.

It's reallu tough finding it, the only thing I find is italien and french subs or something like that.

Munsu
Thu, 07-08-2004, 11:33 AM
Stop using animenfo... it is crap... I prefer www.anidb.net ...

the 13 episode one is Shin Captain Tsubasa, it's the sequel to the original...

Road to 2002 is the latest sequel... it is 52 episodes

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 07-08-2004, 04:23 PM
Then why do the only have 12 eps of road to 2002 on www.animesuki.com? I mean, are they in the process of subing them?

Poiple Weezard
Thu, 07-08-2004, 05:18 PM
Considering the last one was subbed 5/29/2004, and that the subbers seem to be going more than one month between releases, then yes.

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 07-08-2004, 05:35 PM
quite a long distance between the eps, but hey, nice. At least I'll get 'em eventually.

PCAnImaX
Fri, 07-09-2004, 03:08 AM
I like Orange Road and Ranma 1/2 which are the good and old series...

I watched the whole of Orange Road on my TV broadcast here when I was studying Secondary School...i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif staying up till 1am just to watch the 1/2 half anime and go to school like a Panda and sleeps in class...i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif but it was worthwhile i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

TruthofMistake
Mon, 07-12-2004, 05:37 PM
id recomend Onegai Teacher its an awsome romantic comedy that i was really sorry to see end its one of the summer anime type things that they only show over the summer and there was only one season its a total of 12 norm episodes with another 13 that is hilarious and helps wrap things up its got good animation funny and interesting plots and most of the charecter designs and personalitys are good too id definatly have payed for it if i couldnt download it