PDA

View Full Version : Haku_san's Sayonara....

Arcn3ss
Sun, 06-13-2004, 06:45 PM
I was a little bored waiting for something to finish downloading so I decided to make this thread. Its not something iam expecting ppl to read or anything, but feel free to.

I will be away for a while from Got Woot. Iam not totally sure how long I will be away for. Iam having surgery on Tuesday (2 days from now). Its not something horribly bad, but it is somewhat bad. Iam having a large tumor removed from inside of my right humurus. The docs are surprised my arm didnt snap already cuz the bone looks very weak. I say its pretty strong seeing that I've had this for like 4 years and yet still used my arm somewhat normally. Blah but its gotten hella painful in the past year tho. Pretty much they will have to cut out a large section of that bone to remove it. Then either use my hip bone or a donor one to replace it with steel plate as well. If they use my hip I'll be away longer.

So I wil be in there for a week for sure, and when i get out I will probably be drugged up to hell. I wont be able to use my arm, nor walk for a bit.

I will miss reading all the post here, and I will feel a bit bad that I wont be able to assist ppl when then need some help. What I will miss the most is my anime. I wont be able to bring it with me, since my laptop is sorta messed up yet another time by none other then compaq.

Anyhoo..

I hope to return to Got Woot sometime...

Thats about it..

Ja ne Got Wooters....

lionheart1012000
Sun, 06-13-2004, 07:51 PM
farewell...for now anywayz. i hope things go well in your operation.

NM
Sun, 06-13-2004, 07:53 PM
Hey Haku, I for one will miss ya around the forums. Best of luck on your surgery, I hope it all works out. Just have a little faith and you'll be watchin anime and posting around gotwoot in no time.

Mae
Sun, 06-13-2004, 07:57 PM
Good luck, Haku-chan........

When you come back gotwoot and your anime will be waiting for you. i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

ShinobiNeko
Sun, 06-13-2004, 11:46 PM
Good luck haku-san, hope everything goes well for you and you recover well ^_^ and like mae said when you come back gotwoot and anime will be waiting for you

DraGunZer0
Mon, 06-14-2004, 12:31 AM
Take care dude, and DEMAND ICE CREAM! Scream, holler, throw stuff at them and yet your ice cream! ... oh yes nurse betty.... best bring that triple scoop french vanilla chocolate fudge whipped cream covered ice cream... or else ... ::shakes fist like haku_san::

Raven
Mon, 06-14-2004, 08:13 AM
Absolute best of luck man, you will be sorely missed around here...... HURRY BACK! Get well soon!

Stoopider
Mon, 06-14-2004, 12:04 PM
Best of luck man.. Hope your arms get better. Hope you recover soon and come chit chat with us again!

Arcn3ss
Mon, 06-14-2004, 04:43 PM
Arigato Everyone...

It really means alot that you guys to wrote something. I will be having it in 12 hours, I dont think I will be able to post anymore for a bit. Arigato again nonetheless =D

Ja ne =D

Rek
Mon, 06-14-2004, 05:39 PM
gah! I can't effin believe this, I'm gone for like a week and you get an arm tumor and other things I'm sure.... gerr... I should never leave again.

I for one am all for going to texas to bring Haku his anime. Who is with me? can I get a yes? no? maybe?

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 06-14-2004, 07:10 PM
Good luck Haku man. I'll do my best to get the Natsume sisters to take good care of ya i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

DraGunZer0
Mon, 06-14-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by: Konoha Rek
gah! I can't effin believe this, I'm gone for like a week and you get an arm tumor and other things I'm sure.... gerr... I should never leave again.

I for one am all for going to texas to bring Haku his anime. Who is with me? can I get a yes? no? maybe?

Umm according to his info.. isnt he from Canada? aren't you headed in a bit of the wrong direction there?

Shadow-wolf
Tue, 06-15-2004, 07:27 AM
Head held high. Stay strong.

Goingin
Tue, 06-15-2004, 07:38 AM
Good luck!

SideLabel
Wed, 06-16-2004, 12:11 PM
Too bad about the surgery, but who cares if you are going to be away for a while? How many registered users are there on these forums? Yeah, you're not significant. Pointless really.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 06-16-2004, 07:26 PM
Way to go to shit on someone who hasn't really done anything to you...go fuck yourself faggot.

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 06-16-2004, 07:52 PM
i agree with uchiha barles... sidelabel, this is the general discussion, so dosn't matter that haku-san made this, and as you can see by the replies, there are people that care about haku-san having surgery -_-

Assertn
Wed, 06-16-2004, 10:24 PM
you guys are just gonna humor sidelabel by responding to that

internet emos thrive on using the safe anonymity of the internet to vent the frustration built up from the lack of a normal social life i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

i guess a was a bit late at finding this topic though i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

oceen246
Wed, 06-16-2004, 10:29 PM
Good luck Haku_san. I really admire your courage, you're really a strong minded person. If they refused to give you ice cream like DraGunZer0 said, just holla at us, and the whole gotwoot network will gang up against them and make sure you get as much as you want.

And you sidelabel, go suck dicks you bitch. If you have comments like that, keep them for yourself, cause nobody in here want to hear anything from you.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 06-16-2004, 10:30 PM
More about showing support to haku-san then it is giving that loser a reason to live. Any other thread, he would have went unnoticed, like breathing goes unnoticed.

SideLabel
Thu, 06-17-2004, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

internet emos thrive on using the safe anonymity of the internet to vent the frustration built up from the lack of a normal social life i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

i guess a was a bit late at finding this topic though i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

You are so damn right. Although I sincerly wish the surgey and the recover goes well. I might be a bitch, asshole,*insert word here*, but I don't want another persons life fucked up.

Gods_Son
Thu, 06-17-2004, 03:17 AM
It's not like I know Haku, so I don't really care about him leaving, but best of luck on the surgery.

SilentKnight
Fri, 06-18-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by: SideLabel

You are so damn right. Although I sincerly wish the surgey and the recover goes well. I might be a bitch, asshole,*insert word here*, but I don't want another persons life fucked up.

"<[SA]HatfulOfHollow> i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet"

...oddly enough...that quote came to mind after reading your post...lol

iminyourbrain
Fri, 06-18-2004, 06:21 PM
hm.. i have this growth on my arm that i got checked out and they said it was fat tissue collection, without doing xrays. i really just wanted them to knife it out bc it looks like i used my arm to reshingle my house. i'll take a pic and show to u when u get back... tell me if i have to worry or not i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 06-18-2004, 06:24 PM
I think you could just ask for a second opinion, or request that they do an x-ray and mri on the lump, or have them sample it and see if it's cancer. I think it's something they'd have to do also, if you decided you wanted the lump surgically removed regardless of what it is.

Assertn
Sat, 06-19-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
It's not like I know Haku, so I don't really care about him leaving, but best of luck on the surgery.

well at least your honest......

although personally it sounds like you're just trying to be more like SideLabel with your post.....

internet emo wannabe i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Gods_Son
Sat, 06-19-2004, 03:53 PM

Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps

well at least your honest......

although personally it sounds like you're just trying to be more like SideLabel with your post.....

internet emo wannabe i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Right, internet emo.

Tofu #2
Sat, 06-19-2004, 10:46 PM
can i have your stuff? jk
good luck on your surgery, well all miss you.

iminyourbrain
Sun, 06-20-2004, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
I think you could just ask for a second opinion, or request that they do an x-ray and mri on the lump, or have them sample it and see if it's cancer. I think it's something they'd have to do also, if you decided you wanted the lump surgically removed regardless of what it is.

it would be nice if they'd take it out but it'd be considered cosmetic since its not against my health.

my doctor even showed me his weird bump on his arm. said it was the same thing, and it was in the same spot as mine.

guess i'll wait til i can afford surgery on my own... or go to tiajuana
i/expressions/devil.gif