kupalmaru
Sun, 06-13-2004, 10:37 AM
Do you have any theory? I don't.

Toruxxx
Sun, 06-13-2004, 11:59 AM
wasnt there topic on this alrdy??

jing
Sun, 06-13-2004, 12:07 PM
Uh this is a stupid thread........ i came here thinking you got something really ultimate to say, but you're a jerk and deserve to die.

PSJ
Sun, 06-13-2004, 12:19 PM
hmm jing dont be so hard on the guy, all he deserves is a life time bann from this forum..

seriously man, if you write a topic to ask if anybody has a theory on it, you must be stupid(sorry but it needs to be said). if someone had theory he wanted to share with us, he would have wrote his own thread about it. or just try to find the old one about the exact same thing. so 1) use the search function 2) dont write theory topics if youdont got one yourself.

kupalmaru
Sun, 06-13-2004, 01:09 PM
Okay this is my theory.

Naruto is not the strongest character in the story. With Nine tail power and Naruto power combine(the red and the blue chakra), they are not still the powerfull character.

Kyubi is not the only mystique creature there is; remember Jiraya saying "Kyubi is one of the mystique monster who contain the ultimate chakra). It means that there is a another creature like Kyubi.

This creature will appear and Naruto's pawer and Kyubis power will never be enough. Naruto will use the Fourth's technique. After using the technique i think this will happen:

The two mystique creature will die. The Fourth keep Kyubi alive because he know sooner or later some of this mysique monster will show up. Kyubi is inside of Naruto to protect the village. That is Naruto's detiny after all.

Naruto will survive because the one who will sacrifice his soul is Kyubi.
They will leave happily ever after.

It's a fitting end. The story started with a man sacrificing his life to protect the village from a moster. The ending show the monster sacrificing his life to save the village that he once want to destroy.

L8r
Sun, 06-13-2004, 01:33 PM
wasnt kyubi the strongest of all the mystique creature?

kupalmaru
Sun, 06-13-2004, 01:46 PM
In episode 82 by A/A Jiraya said in time 17:03, "That thing is one of the mystical monster that possess the ultimate Chakra.". Jiraya said "one of the mystical monster " not "the mystical monster that possess the ultimate Chakra." Best case scenario for us is that we are going to see a whole out of world fighting when this other mystical creature appear.

L8r
Sun, 06-13-2004, 04:43 PM
yea i know there are more mystique creatures...but didnt some one say that kyubi was the strongest?

isnt gaaras demon one of the mystique creatures aswell?

Death BOO Z
Sun, 06-13-2004, 04:51 PM
on the mythological note: the kyubi is only rivaled by the Tanuki demon, who is Gaara's spirit...

on the Naruto note: Shukaku was infact weaker than Gamabunta, and so, he's much weaker than the Kyubi... besides, Jiraya said that Kyubi is the strongest of the youma...

PSJ
Sun, 06-13-2004, 04:53 PM
yes kyuubi is the strongest out of the 8 youma, i think its 8.. so there arent 2 creatures but 8 of them. so i dont think that is very likely.

Fox Fire
Sun, 06-13-2004, 06:11 PM
My thoery
Itachi kils sasuke, Naruto kills Itachi, kabuto gets tired of oro and kills him, sakura gets killed by a pig, everyone's happy
TEH END

PSJ
Sun, 06-13-2004, 06:21 PM
that sounds like a real ending at least i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif like the sasuke part really good.

Kolimbursi
Sun, 06-13-2004, 06:28 PM
i think:

.)Sasgay will crouch in Orochimarus ass , and never can be stronger as Itachi..
so Sasgay got a new Uncle...

.)Naruto is following Ero-Sennin and begins to collect gathering material

.)Sakura never did something.. so she should stay in kitchen for a while (womens place)

kupalmaru
Sun, 06-13-2004, 06:43 PM
Why Kyubi is weak(a crappy theory).
Kyubi did not made any progress while inside Naruto; he just sleep inside Naruto. The other youma got stronger

Jiraya saying Kyubi is the strongest off all the youma

Jiraya said Rasengan is a level 6 and second on top jutso. I think that is bull crapp. Look at the God of the Son of Itachi; Jiraya don't know that jutso. Can we say that God of the SON jutso is a level 6 the top one; that make rasengan level 6 the third from top. That make Jiraya wrong. There is always new thing popping out.

Jiraya don't have the full knowledge of the youma..

A scenario:
When a powerfull youma attacked a village and kill all the people. No one can say how powerfull that moster because they all are dead. No one know can tell if that one is powerfull than Kyubi.

At the end it is not the powerfull Mystic or man that will win. The one who will win, is someone who want to protect there friend. The one with a big heart, the one with the courage and all that stuff that you see in lot of anime this day. The main character cannot win because he have a great power.

The creator will not let Naruto win because he have the most powerfull mystic inside him. It will send a wrong message to us anime fan. TO WIN YOU NEED TO BE POWERFULL.

It make sense, because you don't need to be powerfull to use the Fourth forbiden technique. You just need the heart, courage and love to save your friend and village. Probably the two will die like the fourth.

LaZie
Sun, 06-13-2004, 09:06 PM
Jiraiya becomes a non-perv............waaaaaaah!!!

Sakura gets strong and kills Itachi for revenge bcuz he WOOPED Sasgay(aint gonna happen)

hornetmike
Sun, 06-13-2004, 11:13 PM
All the genins die. and konohamaru driven by naruto's death becomes stronger than all those before. he then wipes out the akatsuki, oro, and put an end to the traitorous sasuke and his pathetic bloodline once and for all.

Kef
Mon, 06-14-2004, 03:40 AM
Hell no

Sasuke is going to kill Naruto and take the Kuybii to kick Itachi, Oro, Kabuto and all the Hoke's ass. He rules the world, Jiraiya revived Naruto, he gets the 7 other youma and they all die (Sakura first)

PSJ
Mon, 06-14-2004, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by: kupalmaru
Why Kyubi is weak(a crappy theory).
Kyubi did not made any progress while inside Naruto; he just sleep inside Naruto. The other youma got stronger

Jiraya saying Kyubi is the strongest off all the youma

Jiraya said Rasengan is a level 6 and second on top jutso. I think that is bull crapp. Look at the God of the Son of Itachi; Jiraya don't know that jutso. Can we say that God of the SON jutso is a level 6 the top one; that make rasengan level 6 the third from top. That make Jiraya wrong. There is always new thing popping out.

Jiraya don't have the full knowledge of the youma..

A scenario:
When a powerfull youma attacked a village and kill all the people. No one can say how powerfull that moster because they all are dead. No one know can tell if that one is powerfull than Kyubi.

At the end it is not the powerfull Mystic or man that will win. The one who will win, is someone who want to protect there friend. The one with a big heart, the one with the courage and all that stuff that you see in lot of anime this day. The main character cannot win because he have a great power.

The creator will not let Naruto win because he have the most powerfull mystic inside him. It will send a wrong message to us anime fan. TO WIN YOU NEED TO BE POWERFULL.

It make sense, because you don't need to be powerfull to use the Fourth forbiden technique. You just need the heart, courage and love to save your friend and village. Probably the two will die like the fourth.

hmm the one talking bullshit would be you...... the youma are a part of shinto mythology(im not entirely sure here, correct me if im wrong) you cant run around and say -you dont know which youma is the strongest, cause we do. shinto mythology says that a fully grown kyuubi is the strongest. this really has nothing to do with naruto. i find it hard to believe that kishimoto would change his own countrys mythology.

also the jiraya thing. are you saying that since he didnt know about the black flames, everything he says is bullshit? you're a funny guy... its like saying since you couldnt answer a hard math problem you dont know shit aoubt math.

think before you reply man.

Kef
Mon, 06-14-2004, 08:28 AM
Yeah, you got a point. And since Naruto already has a big Chakra reserve without the Kuybii he kicks ass i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Stoopider
Mon, 06-14-2004, 11:35 AM
Well.. thats debatable. Because the Kyuubi is the one that is slowly leaking out into Naruto, so Naruto's own chakra is growing at a faster rate.

SofaKing
Mon, 06-14-2004, 09:19 PM
I say that Naruto will lose the Kyubi somehow and will have to fight the leader of Itachi's organization with only his own power, and will win.

kupalmaru
Mon, 06-14-2004, 09:21 PM
someone said

"hmm the one talking bullshit would be you...... the youma are a part of shinto mythology(im not entirely sure here, correct me if im wrong) you cant run around and say -you dont know which youma is the strongest, cause we do. shinto mythology says that a fully grown kyuubi is the strongest. this really has nothing to do with naruto. i find it hard to believe that kishimoto would change his own countrys mythology."

The myth also said that the kyubi is only rivaled by the Tanuki demon(Gaaras spirit)
When the tanuki demon appeard during the village raid, we practicaly know what had happen there.

someone said

"also the jiraya thing. are you saying that since he didnt know about the black flames, everything he says is bullshit? you're a funny guy... its like saying since you couldnt answer a hard math problem you dont know shit aoubt math."

What im implying when i said there is that Jiraya is not always right. Sometimes he is wrong. Im only saying the statement about the rasengan is bull crap. I did not said that everything jiraya say is bulcrap. I said, " I think that is bullcrap". Jiraya should know this the best, because rasengan was not an old jutso. Let say before, chidori is a level six second from top. When the rasengan was invented it replace the place of chidori.

When the other member of Akatsuki showed them self, im sure many character will be dumfounded about how powerfull their jutso are. Why? because everybody do not know everything.

CapsuleCorpJX
Mon, 06-14-2004, 09:43 PM
Do you have any theory? I don't.

Naruto and Harry Potter fights to the death. Orochimaru comes in possesses Naruto and molests Harry Potter with Naruto's body.

kupalmaru
Mon, 06-14-2004, 10:32 PM
some one post
"Naruto and Harry Potter fights to the death. Orochimaru comes in possesses Naruto and molests Harry Potter with Naruto's body. "

I don't know what is spamming but is that post spaming. I remember when i made a stupid post about Naruto being simalar to Harry potter. They say its a spam. Is ccJX post spam because with Harry being out, your kinda dong some commercial here. Pls don't spam

jing
Mon, 06-14-2004, 10:51 PM
OK I'm tired of reading this thread. There is no point to this thread. Kyubi is the strongest, it's been said. Jiraiya is always right, he wouldn't say something if he wasn't sure. 80% of this thread I have no idea what kupalmaru is trying to say due to his piece of crap engrish. i don't blame you though, at least you tried. but im just saying, i couldn't understand your engrish.

Himura_san
Tue, 06-15-2004, 12:19 AM
I cannot tell you the whole story but I am certain that when it's all said and done Konoha villiage will be obliterated by a nuclear holocaust.

Doc
Tue, 06-15-2004, 03:25 AM
I have a felling it will end with Naruto dieing ala the 4th saving everyone in a fierce battle

Goingin
Tue, 06-15-2004, 05:32 AM
Some lame topic this is i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

My opinion about the end...
Every ninja in the naruto world will want to know if he/she is stronger than another and fight each other leaving Naruto alone in the world @ the end cause he is the main character of the story and in that way the strongest of them all...

Thank you for your wasted time on this stupid text i/expressions/rolleye.gif

Kef
Tue, 06-15-2004, 05:59 AM
someone said

"hmm the one talking bullshit would be you...... the youma are a part of shinto mythology(im not entirely sure here, correct me if im wrong) you cant run around and say -you dont know which youma is the strongest, cause we do. shinto mythology says that a fully grown kyuubi is the strongest. this really has nothing to do with naruto. i find it hard to believe that kishimoto would change his own countrys mythology."

bla bla bla

When the other member of Akatsuki showed them self, im sure many character will be dumfounded about how powerfull their jutso are. Why? because everybody do not know everything.

The Risegan is older then the Chidori, Kakashi made the chidoro and the 4th made the risegan, the 4th is older then Kakashi so "When the rasengan was invented it replace the place of chidori." is bull

PSJ
Tue, 06-15-2004, 06:23 AM
yea kupalmaru everything you say is bull a jutsu dont need to replace and old jutsu. its not like there are 7 jutsu's(one in each level) the first level probably got about 50 jutsus or something like the basic genjutsu sakura know, the bunshin, the replacment jutsu those sort of things.

kupalmaru
Tue, 06-15-2004, 10:23 AM
Sorry about the english

Jiraya can be wrong, because he don't know everything.

some one said

"OK I'm tired of reading this thread. There is no point to this thread. Kyubi is the strongest, it's been said. Jiraiya is always right, he wouldn't say something if he wasn't sure. 80% of this thread I have no idea what kupalmaru is trying to say due to his piece of crap engrish. i don't blame you though, at least you tried. but im just saying, i couldn't understand your engrish. "

This guy is talking about Jiraya being always right .
When Jiraya summon the esophagus of a gigantic frog in ep 85, Jiraya said that he would kill Itachi and his companion. The statement of Jiraya is 100% wrong, the two criminal escape. Jiraya was shock when a fire was able to destroy the esophahus of a fire breathing frog. That support my theory that Jiraya don't know everything and he ca be wrong.

someone said
"yea kupalmaru everything you say is bull a jutsu dont need to replace and old jutsu. its not like there are 7 jutsu's(one in each level) the first level probably got about 50 jutsus or something like the basic genjutsu sakura know, the bunshin, the replacment jutsu those sort of things. "

I thought if a more powerfull jutso was develop they can replace a jutso that is less powerfull one. There can be a 1000 jutso cathegorized in level six and Risegan is second from top of that list.

Im sorry if I confused you about risegan replacing the chidori on the list. I only use that scenario as an example.

Can some one tell me where is the part that Jiraya said that Kyubi is the strongest.

PSJ
Tue, 06-15-2004, 11:25 AM
ookey what jiraiya ment second from the top is that the 6th level is the second from the top. not that rasengan was the second strongest in the 6th level.

kupalmaru
Tue, 06-15-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
ookey what jiraiya ment second from the top is that the 6th level is the second from the top. not that rasengan was the second strongest in the 6th level.

You are right there, sorry about using that as an example. I did not know that there is a 7 level of jutso

PSJ
Tue, 06-15-2004, 11:44 AM
ok..

Death BOO Z
Tue, 06-15-2004, 02:24 PM
here's one theory:

first of all, there's a big time jump (about 10-15 years, bringing Naruto to the 4th's age at his death) and Naruto has a child of his own now, or at least a pregenant wife.

then there's something wrong with the kyubi (maybe the seal expires, or that Akatsuki releases him) and Naruto goes up against it, and ends up sealing the fox into his child, but this time, the child isn't shunned down and really is treated as a hero, and by that, he achives what was 'promised' to Naruto...

PSJ
Tue, 06-15-2004, 03:50 PM
hmmm that sounds like a great ending i would like to see that. man if that were to happen i would cry. so emotional...

Mut
Tue, 06-15-2004, 03:59 PM
i don't think a time jump is possible. itachi still has to capture naruto. it'd be stupid if akatsuki takes 15 years or however long to capture him.

PSJ
Tue, 06-15-2004, 04:23 PM
yea but after that shit, that ending would be nice. lets say the manga draws out just like dbz(dont flame for my stupid comparasion please) and the final fight between kyuubi(or maybe akatsuki leader powered of close to 100% kyuubi) fights naruto and then what death boo z says happens.

jing
Tue, 06-15-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
here's one theory:

first of all, there's a big time jump (about 10-15 years, bringing Naruto to the 4th's age at his death) and Naruto has a child of his own now, or at least a pregenant wife.

then there's something wrong with the kyubi (maybe the seal expires, or that Akatsuki releases him) and Naruto goes up against it, and ends up sealing the fox into his child, but this time, the child isn't shunned down and really is treated as a hero, and by that, he achives what was 'promised' to Naruto...

Poor Kyubi, always getting sealed up =P. But I'd have to agree that your theory of the ending is one of the good ones.

kupalmaru
Tue, 06-15-2004, 09:35 PM
here's one theory:

I think a big jump is imposible.

For example
If the Akatsuki wait 9 years to go after Naruto, they are going to have a problem.

1) There are going to be the age factor; the third hokage lost to oro because of his age. Some of the akatsuki member will be probably get old.

2) Naruto will be more powerful. With the teaching of jiraya, Naruto will gain more knowledge on how to use the power of kyubi. Akatsuki will be powerless against naruto.

We may see a big jump when the creator made a movie about Naruto. You know, like the one that they made for samurai x(kenshin). That one is depressing to watch.

IMO the seal don't expire.

When Naruto fought Haku, Kyubi leaked. I don't know if that leak have continue, kyubi might have escape. I hope you kinda know what im saying.

******I may go out topic her.******
Have you seen the poster where Itachi and Gaara are with Naruto, sasuki, sakura, etc. That poster look like the dragonball poster(in that poster vegeta are with gokou, picalo,etc). I think Gaara will be like vegeta(an enemy turn friend). The akatsuki will go after gara because of the demon inside him. I think that akatsuki are after naruto because they want to get kyubi and seal kyubi inside them.

PSJ
Wed, 06-16-2004, 05:54 AM
i could just repost my previous post since you dont seem to read all posts. that ending would be able to occur if some things in the story went the right way. oh well everything is speculation anyway..

jing
Wed, 06-16-2004, 06:59 AM

here's one theory:

I think a big jump is imposible.

For example
If the Akatsuki wait 9 years to go after Naruto, they are going to have a problem.

1) There are going to be the age factor; the third hokage lost to oro because of his age. Some of the akatsuki member will be probably get old.

2) Naruto will be more powerful. With the teaching of jiraya, Naruto will gain more knowledge on how to use the power of kyubi. Akatsuki will be powerless against naruto.

We may see a big jump when the creator made a movie about Naruto. You know, like the one that they made for samurai x(kenshin). That one is depressing to watch.

IMO the seal don't expire.

When Naruto fought Haku, Kyubi leaked. I don't know if that leak have continue, kyubi might have escape. I hope you kinda know what im saying.

******I may go out topic her.******
Have you seen the poster where Itachi and Gaara are with Naruto, sasuki, sakura, etc. That poster look like the dragonball poster(in that poster vegeta are with gokou, picalo,etc). I think Gaara will be like vegeta(an enemy turn friend). The akatsuki will go after gara because of the demon inside him. I think that akatsuki are after naruto because they want to get kyubi and seal kyubi inside them.

I think your number 1 is TOTALLY WRONG.
just because 9 years passed doesn't make them old mans. itachi would be 26 and would still own.
i dont think there will be time jump you know, why would they time jump itachi's mission.

kupalmaru
Wed, 06-16-2004, 09:07 AM
" I think your number 1 is TOTALLY WRONG.
just because 9 years passed doesn't make them old mans. itachi would be 26 and would still own.
i dont think there will be time jump you know, why would they time jump itachi's mission. "
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You got a point there, itachi not being to old.

Oro used to be a member of the akatsuki and his 50+ years old(like jiraya). Fishface look old to. Maybe some of the member are going to be to old to fight.

I THINK HAVE TO SAY THIS, "THIS THREAD OF MINE IS KINDA CRAP"

With all the thing that have been said and done, the creator of the show may still haven't figure out how to end Naruto. Im not saying that the creator don't know something, but the ending of a great series like this is not really planned from the beginning of the show. I think the creator of the show continue to came up with great idea that alter the course of the show, thus changing the ending.

---------------------
GOD BLESS

PSJ
Wed, 06-16-2004, 10:31 AM
maybe but not knowing the ending when you start can also destroy a show, like what if it didnt become popular and you got 10 more volumes planned? things like that.. oh well no need to discuss more......

Hokage-IV
Thu, 06-17-2004, 06:34 PM
Naruto is in the temple putting on his new clothes and the 4th's red cape while hes remiencing of his old memories. He was thinking about his comrads and critical battles in his life. He was deeply saddened when he remembered the battles when he lost his comrads and his best friend . When he finished putting on the cape his focus snapped back to reality . Then he stepped outside . He looked at the face statues and smiled for a sec. Then he turns around looksdown at the village with a serious glare and says ..........................: Now its my responsibilty............ just after naruto said that the wind blew, and the wind was blowing wildly through his cape and his hair. Naruto acknowledges this presence and looked up to the sky .................................................. .................................................. .....

END

kupalmaru
Thu, 06-17-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by: Hokage-IV
Naruto is in the temple putting on his new clothes and the 4th's red cape while hes remiencing of his old memories. He was thinking about his comrads and critical battles in his life. He was deeply saddened when he remembered the battles when he lost his comrads and his best friend . When he finished putting on the cape his focus snapped back to reality . Then he stepped outside . He looked at the face statues and smiled for a sec. Then he turns around looksdown at the village with a serious glare and says ..........................: Now its my responsibilty............ just after naruto said that the wind blew, and the wind was blowing wildly through his cape and his hair. Naruto acknowledges this presence and looked up to the sky .................................................. .................................................. .....

Dude, I practically said to my self that im not going to comment on people post here anymore.

But holly shit man, your post is so deep.

END

Tofu #2
Thu, 06-17-2004, 09:58 PM
udon and naruto are gonna fuse and make udon #2. udon #2 will kick orochimaru, and itachis ass then they will fuse into snake dogg. snake dogg will own them then udon will unfuse with naruto and use the super ultimate crazy wild kamikaze attack and blow up the world. naruto will fly out intto space and be the winner. FIN

Hokage-IV
Fri, 06-18-2004, 03:37 AM

Originally posted by: Hokage-IV

Dude, I practically said to my self that im not going to comment on people post here anymore.

But holly shit man, your post is so deep.

that means u have good imagination

END

Mut
Fri, 06-18-2004, 03:42 AM
why don't you guys learn how to properly quote posts?

Goingin
Fri, 06-18-2004, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

With Mut@t@ on this one i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Stoopider
Fri, 06-18-2004, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by: Goingin

ME TOO! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kuro
Wed, 06-30-2004, 07:36 PM
no i think the reason narutos chakra is so high is cause his chakra system had to adapt to hold kyuubi's chakra and soul from birth. the first time kyuubi's chakra ever came out (to our knowledge at least) was the fight with haku

Assertn
Wed, 06-30-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider

Originally posted by: Goingin

ME TOO! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
haha, good call guys i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

kaigan
Thu, 07-01-2004, 05:13 AM
..........................END!!!

Stoopider
Thu, 07-01-2004, 06:16 AM
I've been thinking about the time jump. If there is going to be a time jump, Naruto would have to leave. Because like said before, the Akatsuki would not rest but to find Naruto. So, Naruto cannot stay in Konoha village anymore right? Doesn't make sense for him to leave, unless they find Akatsuki too great a threat Konoha village can't handle.

So do you think there might be a possibility that Jiraiya might take Naruto somewhere, and dissapear for a few years??

This is all in speculation if there would be a time jump. Which the Akatsuki would have to do something so horrible to the Konoha village for the sake of capturing Naruto that requires the evacuation of Naruto.

Assertn
Thu, 07-01-2004, 11:21 AM
1) there needs to be a time jump.......simple as that......somewhere along the lines a few years have to pass, so that sasuke actually becomes a worthwhile villian...

2) however, there can't be a time jump.....because the akatsuki is after naruto, and they wouldnt leave him alone for like, 3 or so years.....

3) but.....one of the akatsuki members after naruto is itachi, and neither naruto nor sasuke are strong enough yet to defeat itachi, so there needs to be a time jump (and it has to be one of those two who defeats him).....

so.....here lies the paradox

Knives122
Thu, 07-01-2004, 01:49 PM
hey asserta dont forget that Itachi said that he wasnt really in any hurry to bring Naruto to akatsuki, and as long as they KNOW where he is they can leave him alone for a coulple of years at least

Mut
Thu, 07-01-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
hey asserta dont forget that Itachi said that he wasnt really in no hurry to bring Naruto to akatsuki, and as long as they KNOW where he is they can leave him alone for a coulple of years at least

i don't think they meant it in years.

anyone know how long it has been since itachi vanished?

Knives122
Thu, 07-01-2004, 02:08 PM
Most likely weeks

kuro
Thu, 07-01-2004, 02:21 PM
maybe akatsuki or itatchi will wait to see how kyuubi and naruto interact and/or to study the seal the 4th did. but i definatly see naruto going of with jiraiya to train and to prevent damage caused to the village by akatsuki coming for naruto.