PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke broke several core ninja values.

CapsuleCorpJX
Sat, 06-12-2004, 08:16 AM
1) He let his emotions get the best of him. (When he attacked Itachi with Chidori)
2) He abandoned his friends and betrayed his village. (When he ran to Orochimaru).

Seriously, what was Sasuke thinking when he tried to attack Itachi? He must know that Itachi is stronger than Kakashi, and I doubt he really believes he could have beaten even Kakashi at his current level.

He let his emotions get to him, and all he did was get himself hurt.

If I were Sasuke, I would do things calmly, wait until I was at least a Jounin, and even then I would use tactics and tricks to try to kill Itachi. I would also use my friends to help, especially Nara Shikamaru.

But instead, Sasuke did a frontal assult on Itachi (while Kisame was nearby) when he was just a Gennin. Thats just stupid.

JusDaMan
Sat, 06-12-2004, 09:57 AM
Would u really think it matters if he was ranked genin or jounin? Those r just ranks.... Kabuto is a genin but is as strong as a jounin. kabuto a genin has a chance of beating kakashi a jounin. It dont matter if sasuke is a genin or jounin. Sasuke is still a genin and has strength of chuunin. unless sasuke gets atleast kakashi/gai Strength(NOT RANK) he cant last 3 seconds against itachi.

Knives122
Sat, 06-12-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by: CapsuleCorpJX
1) He let his emotions get the best of him. (When he attacked Itachi with Chidori)
2) He abandoned his friends and betrayed his village. (When he ran to Orochimaru).

Sasuke's nothing but a Anakin Skywalker ripoff, destroying everything around him

PSJ
Sat, 06-12-2004, 11:21 AM
anakin skywalker rip off?interesting. the only thing i can compare him to is a reversed vegeta(went from bad to good). i guess its a littel like ani -> vader only thing is sasuke wont become all robot and change name i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i dont think kishimoto got inspired by star wars.

Stoopider
Sat, 06-12-2004, 02:43 PM
Probably like Griffith from Berserk.

PSJ
Sat, 06-12-2004, 02:47 PM
dont know who that is, whats with him?

Death BOO Z
Sat, 06-12-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
dont know who that is, whats with him?

go watch berserk (1-25) and then read the manga (1-27\8), and then sleep and eat before you die from starvation...

I won't tell you who griffith and what he did, cuz it'll be a sin to spoil such a great anime...

anyway,Sasuke isn't half the man Griffith was (not saying that Griffith wasn't gay, but still), Sasuke is merely an angsting teenager who thinks the whole world owes him something just becuase he had a though life, kinda like harry poter...
So far, Sasuke is being an idiot with a ego blown out of porportion by his girl fanclub and his chibi-chaser "uncle" (chibi chaser- pun on chuby chaser, a new nickname for a pedophile, or a clamp mangaka), and with his bubble of supiriority falling apart, he's holding onto every fragment of self importence he can...

it would have been fun to read about it, if it wouldn't have taken over a year and if we didn't have other plot lines to explore...

Griffith had an army and was a military genious, Sasuke only an annoying brat who runs around with black cloths, trying to look morbid and cool, even though it doesn't really fit him...

Stoopider
Sun, 06-13-2004, 08:51 AM
Yeah Griffith's a bigger badass. He has the the dream far beyond Naruto's dream.

PSJ
Sun, 06-13-2004, 12:22 PM
is sasuke a badass at all? i dont think so... he's just an annoying kid. let him go to orochimaru if he wants to does anybody exept sakura care?

his
Sun, 06-13-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
is sasuke a badass at all? i dont think so... he's just an annoying kid. let him go to orochimaru if he wants to does anybody exept sakura care?

I don`t, i think he should gone with orochimaru and then maybe we`ll see some of Itachi- action. yea.

EpoC
Sun, 06-13-2004, 04:23 PM
ah you guys make griffith more of a great man than he really was. Gats was my hero, Gats that's the way a man should be ^^!! But seriously Griffith was more of a great and trustworthy gay man than little gay sasuke.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 06-13-2004, 04:49 PM
Gatts is an entirely diffrent story, his now-gone arm had more badassness than the combined badassness of the entire Naruto cast, and that's including the charecters who hadn't appeared yet, and even those who haven't been thought off yet!

Gatts is rivaled by none as a charecter, he generates more 'badassness vibes' in his sleep than what Hiko Seijru (a serious badass by himself) vibed off in the begining of the first OVA...

did you notice how many times i used one form or another of the word 'badass'? that was seriously badass!

Griffith was a true genious, he made a better friend, rival or a villian than anyone else could (using the word villian is a bit deragding for griffith, isn't it?) Next to him, Sasuke is nothing but a shallow form of a plot device... so what if 5 genins risked thier life for him? it's not like they trusted him and were sacrifised to his ambitions, they even had a chance to fight... can't say that on 'the band of the hawk", can you?

PSJ
Sun, 06-13-2004, 06:24 PM
well i just have to watch berserk then to check out all these badasses( they do come from berserk right?)

EpoC
Mon, 06-14-2004, 07:34 AM
that's right ero sennin

Saruto
Mon, 06-14-2004, 12:26 PM
Berserk = Best Manga ever..

not anime because it suck how it finish..but the manga continues the anime and IT SO BADASSS.

Guy
Wed, 06-16-2004, 12:31 PM
all of griffiths badassness is lost by the fact that he is a flaming gay faggot not gay like sasuke ...actually gay. he gave his ass to that king...he is proven gay. they may be hope for sasuke.but griffith is lost to fagdom.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-16-2004, 01:56 PM
well, he did kill that other homo later on, so it kinda compenstates for that, doesn't it?

even so, Griffith (as fag as he is, with his faggy army of faggy demons who fag eachother all the faggin' day) is better than Sasuke. Griffith took about 1 episode to decide to climb to the castle on top of all the bodies (that was one of the best animes scenes. ever), but Sasuke took is taking months for such a petty decsion...

besides, Griffith became the 'true overlord' when he did what he did... and what is sasuke going to be? he's becoming orochimaru's target ass...

so, as said before, Griffith >>>! Sasuke, and there's no way to change that...

Knives122
Wed, 06-16-2004, 02:37 PM
Whats a good site to get Berserk from anyway?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-16-2004, 03:48 PM
I know that both Anime-mx and Anime-xtreme did a DVD rip versions of it, and i'm pretty sure that baka-updates has a torrent of some other group who did it...

so, go and download it now, and join the people who compare everythinng to Berserk and cannot enjoy anything becuase they've seen the top already!