PDA

View Full Version : hardcore A/A'ers unite! we aren't tempted by other subs!

NoKKiE
Fri, 06-11-2004, 02:28 AM
lets hear it for all the people who are checking gotwoot every 5 seconds but are still not tempted to watch any other lower quality sub! woo go us!

saeadeb
Fri, 06-11-2004, 02:36 AM
I like watching all I can and getting the diffrent traslations for the names of diffrent things. Other than that I watch the first released, delete it, and d/l and burn A/A's release.

Goingin
Fri, 06-11-2004, 02:43 AM
In the end it's all about the A/A releases i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Kn1ves
Fri, 06-11-2004, 03:02 AM
still waiting patiently..in the meantime...lets sleep

Goingin
Fri, 06-11-2004, 03:18 AM
Btw, there is a new fansub that started doing Naruto too
Their first Naruto release is/was ep 86, didn't check it out yet but i will... because of this statement made on their website (http://www.degree-anime.com/)

Anime-Infinity and Degree-Anime Team Up to Bring You Naruto Fansubs!
Posted By M4N-N4N on June 5, 2004

Yes you heard it right! Anime-Infinity and Degree-Anime have teamed up to generate a Naruto Fansub! Our new team has two goals in mind: to bring you quality fansubs and to bring them to you FAST! You can get our Naruto 86 download in the MULTIMEDIA section under Direct Downloads. Please keep in mind that its our first fansub, but I think you will find it is better quality than everyone else's except for Anbu's. That is something we are striving to achieve shortly though! Starting with either Naruto 87 or Naruto 88 we will be bringing these to you every week!

[edit]
Degree Anime @ AnimeSuki.com (http://www.animesuki.com/group.php/273.html)

Jessper
Fri, 06-11-2004, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by: Goingin
Btw, there is a new fansub that started doing Naruto too
Their first Naruto release is/was ep 86, didn't check it out yet but i will... because of this statement made on their website (http://www.degree-anime.com/)

Anime-Infinity and Degree-Anime Team Up to Bring You Naruto Fansubs!
Posted By M4N-N4N on June 5, 2004

Yes you heard it right! Anime-Infinity and Degree-Anime have teamed up to generate a Naruto Fansub! Our new team has two goals in mind: to bring you quality fansubs and to bring them to you FAST! You can get our Naruto 86 download in the MULTIMEDIA section under Direct Downloads. Please keep in mind that its our first fansub, but I think you will find it is better quality than everyone else's except for Anbu's. That is something we are striving to achieve shortly though! Starting with either Naruto 87 or Naruto 88 we will be bringing these to you every week!

This seems.... out of place in this topic lol i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif plus one of the people from that site posted in another thread here =)

EDIT to Zabuza No Jutsu:
I have an episode 53 from A/A on my computer atm, I got 1-60 in the set of 10 downloads via the torrents section on gotwoot so maybe they only released it in that pack /shrug.

Zabuza No Jutsu
Fri, 06-11-2004, 03:22 AM
Woo!

I'm a hardcore ANbu-Aone Fan too. MY Entire 88 episode collection is made up of 84 A/A episodes (53 i had to get from Bakasan as A/A never released it) And unfortunately this is the first time i've been forced to choose between S/O and Bakafishi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif I chose S/O but i've also downloaded bakafish so i can compare the 2. In case you were wondering about the other 2 episodes out of the 88 - they're the "jump festa" episodes - the 2003 by A/A and as they've yet to release it, the 2004 one by TW

kage_bunshin
Fri, 06-11-2004, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by: Zabuza No Jutsu
Woo!

I'm a hardcore ANbu-Aone Fan too. MY Entire 88 episode collection is made up of 84 A/A episodes (53 i had to get from Bakasan as A/A never released it) And unfortunately this is the first time i've been forced to choose between S/O and Bakafishi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif I chose S/O but i've also downloaded bakafish so i can compare the 2. In case you were wondering about the other 2 episodes out of the 88 - they're the "jump festa" episodes - the 2003 by A/A and as they've yet to release it, the 2004 one by TW

wtf?
A/A has subbed every single ep til 86. Who said 53 was never released by A/A?

chitgoks
Fri, 06-11-2004, 03:46 AM
i havent downloaded ep 86 because i dont want to waste my bandwidth getting something and then deleting it hehehe. it will probably be next week when theyll release ep 86. aone released lots of episodes last week and this week from other series so im guessing they put naruto at the lowest queue since it hasnt been out yet at this time.

i wasnt really looking forward to it because these episodes for now are mostly training stuff. maybe if the preview would show some possible fight scenes, then id be really looking forward to it he he he.

Goingin
Fri, 06-11-2004, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by: Jessper
[quote]

[big quote]

This seems.... out of place in this topic lol i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif plus one of the people from that site posted in another thread here =)

EDIT to Zabuza No Jutsu:
I have an episode 53 from A/A on my computer atm, I got 1-60 in the set of 10 downloads via the torrents section on gotwoot so maybe they only released it in that pack /shrug.

Didn't see it was already posted.. srry i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
And yeah, it's kinda out of place here i/expressions/devil.gif

Ep 53 was released as a single ep before, but somehow it got deleted from the tracker so as Jessper said, its only in the 51-60 pack now

Zabuza, try this direct download (http://narutochaos.com/?module=downloads&downloads_action=fileinfo&downlo ads_file=256&downloads_category=8)

[edit]
Just found out you have to be registered there i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Zabuza No Jutsu
Fri, 06-11-2004, 03:52 AM

Originally posted by: Jessper
[quote]

[big quote]

EDIT to Zabuza No Jutsu:

Didn't see it was already posted.. srry i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
And yeah, it's kinda out of place here i/expressions/devil.gif

Zabuza, try this direct download (http://narutochaos.com/?module=downloads&downloads_action=fileinfo&downlo ads_file=256&downloads_category=8)

[edit]
Just found out you have to be registered there i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Many thanks nokkie...and for kage_bunshin, i cld never see most of episodes 51-58 by A/A. on Narutofan.com (which uses the torrent listing from animesuki), it's only available in a 9 ep pack of 51-60...ah well....guess i shall have to d/l that then.

PoDy
Fri, 06-11-2004, 05:41 AM
lalalalala still waiting for 86 from anbu aone

complich8
Fri, 06-11-2004, 05:44 AM
my former roommate watched another group's version. Then today he saw our non-releasable release candidate encode and commented that the version he saw was on a completely different scale than ours, in pretty much every way.

Hang in there, fight the good fight! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif We're working on it.

Shadow-wolf
Fri, 06-11-2004, 06:09 AM
I really don't mind sacrificing time for great quality. I have a lot of patience.

TheRaider
Fri, 06-11-2004, 06:27 AM
thanks for the feedback complich8.. it helps alot.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PSJ
Fri, 06-11-2004, 07:18 AM
its all about the A/A subs, i have to admit i download other subs if the A/A release is delayed but in the end i only save up the A/A subs.

Stoopider
Fri, 06-11-2004, 08:13 AM
Amen Brother. We shall not falter, for we shall be greatly rewarded for our patience. I hope.

Hopefully Anbu/Aone guys would sub and post 2 anime episodes 86 & 87 at the same time this sunday.

PSJ
Fri, 06-11-2004, 08:19 AM
its not a bad thing to delay eps once in a while the fansubbers are ppl to they need time to do diffrent things.

Dungwader
Fri, 06-11-2004, 08:28 AM
I'm still patiently waiting. Why complain about something that's free? I appriciate (sp?) every release.

Jeff_from_MD
Fri, 06-11-2004, 10:13 AM
yea, I haven't seen ep. 86 yet either. Ever since I viewed an episode from a long time back and noticed how crappy the translations turned out compared with A/A's I stopped experimenting with the other subbers. Not to rail anyone here of course, but I just think that if you take the time to download something, watch it, and then archive it, why bother with a lesser quality of an episode where the words that go across the bottom of the screen you have no basic clue about knowing whether you've just read some botched meaning? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

But again, like I've said in earlier posts of mine. I think waiting is a given and delays are too. But to tell you the truth, if the subbers apply a method of setting a public time table for the expected release date that makes things simpler. I would rather wait for an episode for 4 weeks straight knowing that the ballpark figure release date was around 4-6 weeks, rather than wait 3 days for a release yet having to check the torrents section several times a day every day with all the uncertainty of not being able to incorporate downloading/watching into my personal schedule.

Again, no reasons have to be given for delay. And the delays can be a month and I doubt anyone would even rant. And to be safe, like I said before, make either projected date overstated, or hold off on releasing even a completed sub until the projected date just so ppl won't be accustomed to checking the torrents section in the final days leading up to it knowing how "conservative" such a "projected release date" would be.

Anyone agree with me about this? It just lets people plan better, and would stop the "waiting for ep.__" posts to boot. (Of course, I haven't mentioned that then again maybe all downloaders have to do is just force themselves to stay two episode weeks behind schedule and then download subsequent episodes on a wekly basis thereafter, so they never have to wait at all.)

DraGunZer0
Fri, 06-11-2004, 10:13 AM
A/A all the way everyday horraaaaaay!

GLS
Fri, 06-11-2004, 10:22 AM
I love A/A, but I love Naruto more. Does anybody get where I'm going with this.

For those that are loyal to a/a, but are annoyed by the hold up, instead of flapping your jaws (err, fingering, wait, that sounds nasty), experiment with another anime or go outside, whatever. Thats the way I got into Full Metal Alchemist.

kupalmaru
Fri, 06-11-2004, 10:54 AM
I went to AONE website and they stop subbing anime, there is no new sub. The last anime they sub is 7 days ago. There is no new sub, if you look at it, they have to sub other anime too that they did not sub. Episode 86 may come out next week, probabaly they are going to triology of EP 86 - 89.

kupalmaru
Fri, 06-11-2004, 11:04 AM
I went to Aone website and there is no new sub. This is going to be a long wait peple.

quote from NoKKiE
"lets hear it for all the people who are checking gotwoot every 5 seconds"

Go to the Aone website, they post the new Naruto episode there first, before they post the episode to gotwoot.

SpankyDaM
Fri, 06-11-2004, 11:31 AM
Waiting patiently, hoping for a double release this weekend, but will be happy when it gets here. Refusing to go anywhere near any discussions, spoilers, or any other fansubs until they arrive.

Was transferring my Naruto collection across from CD to DVD so I could give the CDs to a friend of mine, ended up having to download one episode out of the full set that wasn't ANBU AonE's, and then a second where the CD has succumbed to 'bitrot' and lost the file. Check your CDs - it's looks like colour has smeared inwards from the edge, first time it's caught me.

Goingin
Fri, 06-11-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by: kupalmaru
I went to AONE website and they stop subbing anime, there is no new sub. The last anime they sub is 7 days ago. There is no new sub, if you look at it, they have to sub other anime too that they did not sub. Episode 86 may come out next week, probabaly they are going to triology of EP 86 - 89.

Oh man, i just have to reply to this with something like:

"STOP CLOWNING AROUND!!"
And get ur sentences fixed i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

j/k man, but i am for real about ur post, it's like ur totally in distress and overreacting i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

btw, what AonE site are you talking about?
Gotwoot = AonE

SaSuKeRuLeS
Fri, 06-11-2004, 01:03 PM
i hear you on that im ont watching any other gantz 9 or naruto 86/87 untill anbu realeases it besides i like it when i havent seen a lot of episodes because then i can just sit back and watch 'em all when i download them!!!!!!!!

frexeze
Fri, 06-11-2004, 02:25 PM
naruto support group, eh? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

i havent watched 86 yet either i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kupalmaru
Fri, 06-11-2004, 03:27 PM

"STOP CLOWNING AROUND!!"

j/k man, but i am for real about ur post, it's like ur totally in distress and overreacting i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Gotwoot = AonE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The site is ********scarywater.net*******
Before they post it in gotwoot, they post it in scarywater.net first.
That's why I thought they are the main site for the Aone subs.

I think Ep 86 are coming today or tomorrow. Aone started subbing again. Just 3 hours ago, they posted "Galaxy Railways" eps 17.

My bad about the triology thing

Knives122
Fri, 06-11-2004, 03:36 PM
A/A needs to hurry up and sub these two eps, But Im with Jiraiya I havent done it yet but when I watch 86 by Shin Otaku, and then Dl. A/A, A/A will be the only file I save out of the two

JusDaMan
Fri, 06-11-2004, 03:42 PM
YEA WELL im loyal to TW! lol poor me

Ciber
Fri, 06-11-2004, 04:03 PM

"STOP CLOWNING AROUND!!"

Gotwoot = AonE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Ep 86 are coming today or tomorrow. Aone started subbing again. Just 3 hours ago, they posted "Galaxy Railways" eps 17.

Gotwoot is Aone's site.

Naruto is ALWAYS(unless the tracker is down, then we use scary as a backup) posted on Gotwoot first.

Zabuza No Jutsu
Fri, 06-11-2004, 04:29 PM
That's cos gotwoot rules!

animeniac
Fri, 06-11-2004, 04:56 PM
A/A is the only sub for me. Still waiting to see episode 86

frexeze
Fri, 06-11-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by: JusDaMan

TW doesnt sub naruto anymore
they stopped at 51

JusDaMan
Fri, 06-11-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by: frexeze

Originally posted by: JusDaMan

TW doesnt sub naruto anymore
they stopped at 51

Where did u get this info at....

Do u kno how SLOW TW subs???? it took them 3 months to sub episode 34 =P

So episode 51 is NOT their last one for sure. cause naruto festa 2004 was!

DemonFox15
Fri, 06-11-2004, 11:23 PM
OH< YEAH! all about a/a baby!

kupalmaru
Fri, 06-11-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by: Ciber

"STOP CLOWNING AROUND!!"

Gotwoot = AonE

Gotwoot is Aone's site.

Naruto is ALWAYS(unless the tracker is down, then we use scary as a backup) posted on Gotwoot first.

Oh that's why. I went a look again and it say gootwot is the site.
Dude you say "we" are you the subber.

Enigmatic_Paragon
Fri, 06-11-2004, 11:59 PM

Actually, I dont think thats true. I have observed that ANBU-AonE's version of Naruto gets posted at Animesuki before it gets posted at gotwoot. No idea why, but thats what Ive found. (I know because I used to think it got posted at gotwoot first and just checked gotwoot's site..... and then I'd check animesuki's site to see what else is around)

Other point:
TW arguably does the best job of subbing Naruto out of any group, and those that disagree concede that they are at least as good as ANBU-AonE. However they release terribly slow. This is primarily because they are a scanlations group, and subbing Naurto is something their members do in their spare time (and then, proabably only if they feel like it I might add).

Personally, I used to try stick with TW (my first 35 eps are from TW) but, what can I say.... I got impatient and download ANBU-AonE's version instead. Some people download ANBU-AonE's version and then replace everything with TW's version as they release it. I cant be bothered wasting download quota like that, so from there on eveythings been with ANBU for me.

Note to self: I should probably download to episode 50 of TW just to make the number nice and round.

Sat, 06-12-2004, 02:43 AM
i only watch a/a... the others will spoil the fun

orn210
Sat, 06-12-2004, 04:15 AM
i just dl what i see(s-o,bakafish) then compare to a/a when they release

Tass
Sat, 06-12-2004, 05:25 AM
whenever a/a doesn't release on their "normal" day, these threads start popping up lol...i find it humorous =)

anyways...i guess i'll put in my 2 cents for those that care...i wait, and only watch the new eps by A/A also...for their speed, they are the best hands down, and naruto isnt crack to me...i dont care if i dont see it 5 micro-seconds after its out. i just wait untill anbu subs it, and then enjoy it =)

i really like the TW subs though. i have all the TW's up to 51+the jumps, and as they make more, they take the place of my A/A's. but for their hard work, and quick releases, i give props to the anbu-aone subers who work hard to give us good quality subs time and time again. Thank You very much guys! we all appreciate it =^_^=

anyways, ima get back to work...some of us have day jobs you know =P (nevermind im posting at 6:25am eastern time...lol)

EDIT: Updated time

Ciber
Sat, 06-12-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by: Enigmatic_Paragon

Actually, I dont think thats true. I have observed that ANBU-AonE's version of Naruto gets posted at Animesuki before it gets posted at gotwoot. No idea why, but thats what Ive found. (I know because I used to think it got posted at gotwoot first and just checked gotwoot's site..... and then I'd check animesuki's site to see what else is around)

I think i would know where the file gets posted first since i usually do the final check on the file, followed by checking the CRC, naming the file, putting it in distro and then creating the torrent which i then put on our tracker and then proceed to put on the page.

5-10 minutes AFTER we release Naruto, Animesuki's page updates when it reads our scrape info(It's impossible for suki to have our file first since they have to get the information from our tracker and they link to OUR page).

Like i said before, the only time it will be on Animesuki first is when there's a problem and we have to use Scary as a backup.

Nai
Sat, 06-12-2004, 11:14 AM
Waiting for AA as well.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 06-12-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by: saeadeb
I like watching all I can and getting the diffrent traslations for the names of diffrent things. Other than that I watch the first released, delete it, and d/l and burn A/A's release.

thats the same thing i do wach other releases then wait for A/A version to come out and dled that oen delete others and everything is all cool

Stoopider
Sat, 06-12-2004, 02:15 PM
Help. I'm having Carpal tunnel syndrome from clicking the 'refresh' button every 5 seconds.

kupalmaru
Sat, 06-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Do you think we should make another thread for ep 86 discussion. If you look at it, the tread for ep 86 is already gone. The last time i see it, there is at least 200 something post.

frexeze
Sat, 06-12-2004, 03:14 PM
no.

kupalmaru
Sat, 06-12-2004, 04:30 PM
please please please

Sat, 06-12-2004, 05:01 PM
itz out guys 86 go get it