PDA

View Full Version : Ninja flash

JusDaMan
Thu, 06-10-2004, 02:48 PM
If anyone remember back during the garra saga. there have been alot of anbu using super high jump and just teleport from one place to another in seconds... If every ninja can do that... y dont they just use that for like escape and stuff like that.

During fighting u dont see them use the super flashy jump thingy ITS A GOOD OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE THING!

(episode 79 10:25-10:30)
(chapter 137 page 8)

ITS SO COOL! FLASH!

hornetmike
Thu, 06-10-2004, 06:01 PM
To be honest. i don't know how to respond to your post. they never exactly explained how that stuff works. So we're a little in the dark as to that.

Assertn
Thu, 06-10-2004, 07:08 PM
what do you mean they dont use it to escape? kabuto and baki did to escape from the jounins, and so did itachi and kisame

Stoopider
Fri, 06-11-2004, 12:47 PM
But he was kinda meaning it being used in battles...

Hmm. Very mysterious. It's like Kakashi and Sasuke entering the stadium in the chunnin exams... Yup. You got a point.

However, Kakashi did say to Gai that they shouldn't chase. So meaning, they weren't just dissapearing? Maybe some sort of genjetsu, or jumping away really fast.

Assertn
Fri, 06-11-2004, 03:38 PM
maybe its like an rpg, where if you try to run away from a monster and succeed, then you completely vanish into thin air (at least from another person's standpoint)

PSJ
Sat, 06-12-2004, 02:07 PM
i guess they are to fast to see. its like when the "camera" follow someone really fast you see the strechy background. maybe that is used to show speed and not just to be flashy in naruto.... i dont know really...

Stoopider
Sat, 06-12-2004, 02:27 PM
Heheh. Wanted to make me suggest that we should try and slow down the frame rate of the anime so that we can check whether their dissapearing of jumping away really fast.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

PSJ
Sat, 06-12-2004, 02:47 PM
lol maybe it would work but i highly doubt it.