PDA

View Full Version : Azumanga Daioh

mythic
Thu, 06-10-2004, 05:00 AM
I remember awhile back now, AonE was subbing Azumanga. Does anyone know where to find episodes 19-21? These are the only episodes I need to finish of the series. I know this isn't a brand new series by far, but hey I figure this is a good place to ask i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Thanks in advance,

hopeknight
Thu, 06-10-2004, 10:02 PM
Those will be hard to find, especially since it's been licensed by ADV. Do they have to be AonE? Or will other goo or at least decent groups be okay too?

mythic
Fri, 06-11-2004, 12:07 AM
Ahh right forgot that it's now licensed i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif And no it doesn't have to be AonE, I just like their work.

hopeknight
Fri, 06-11-2004, 12:19 AM
This is a torrent that has the entire series. I don't know of any individual episode torrents for this series. But if you ask nicely I might file transfer them to you some time.

http://www.boxtorrents.com/Details/56/

mythic
Fri, 06-11-2004, 12:25 AM
Hmmm cool thanx alot i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif I may think about grabbing the whole series again, we'll see. But if you did decide that maybe one day, you did find it in your heart to trans the 3 episodes, I would be eternally grateful. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Thank again for the link tho

hopeknight
Fri, 06-11-2004, 12:30 AM
If you have msn, email me with your msn name, it shouldn't take too long to transfer if your connection is good.

Aniki
Fri, 06-11-2004, 05:39 AM
I like this series........
osaka,lol~~~~~~~~