PDA

View Full Version : who do u think in naruto will make a good couple or show signs of liking each other?

konohamru#1
Thu, 06-10-2004, 01:00 AM
who do u think in naruto would make a good couple or who do u think show signs of liking each other?
First of all I think shikamaru likes temari because he compares temari to his mom and I think temari kind of likes shika cause hes smart. Also Hinata and Naruto would make the best couple,2nd Sasuke and Sakura, 3rd Ino and Chouji,4th Neji and Tenten,5th Asuma and Kurenai.

Assertn
Thu, 06-10-2004, 01:03 AM
hmm, these seem to be popular topics lately

Mut
Thu, 06-10-2004, 01:04 AM
GO KRBADASS GO!

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-10-2004, 01:05 AM
okay, there is already a coupling thread in the manga discussion....
and sakura with anyone else besides sasuke

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 06-10-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
GO KRBADASS GO!

lol. What is he, some starved pitbull waiting to clamp his jaw on some unsuspecting thread starter's throat? Hrmm...that would be badass.

Assertn
Thu, 06-10-2004, 01:11 AM
huh? how are YOU supposed to know that shinobineko, arent you an anime only viewer?

technically there's nothing wrong with a dupe topic in a different forum, since anime viewers cant exactly VISIT the anime section.....but its still a universally common topic that people seem to enjoy creating

and ino and chouji? nah, ino seems like the stuck up kind that would never degrade herself to going out with someone overweight

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 06-10-2004, 01:13 AM
Because I saw it in there.. of course, and yeah i am a anime viewer.. just happened to see that one in there i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif .. yeah yeah..

Goingin
Thu, 06-10-2004, 01:50 AM
w000h000, another couple topic!

Keep em coming! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-10-2004, 02:11 AM
Sasuke and Hinata, cause their kid would have access to BOTH special eyes! Maybe even at the same time. Woohoo!

Assertn
Thu, 06-10-2004, 02:13 AM
sasuke and naruto, after the way sasuke looked all hot and bothered with the way naruto beat that former hidden waterfall jounin

SeifeR
Thu, 06-10-2004, 02:19 AM
1. Sasuke + Sakura
2. Naruto + Ino
3. Kurenai + Asuma
4. Tsunade + Jiraiya
5. Kakashi + Anko ( i had to give kakashi a girl cuz hes a pimp)

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 06-10-2004, 02:56 AM
You have to give kakashi many girls cuz he's a pimp. So on the low, all those other chicks are kakashi's too.

Tass
Thu, 06-10-2004, 03:26 AM
Naruto+Hinata...theres allready sparks and everything! =)

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
sasuke and naruto, after the way sasuke looked all hot and bothered with the way naruto beat that former hidden waterfall jounin
you saw the Naruto Jump's!! =^_^=

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Sasuke and Hinata, cause their kid would have access to BOTH special eyes! Maybe even at the same time. Woohoo!
humm...i read somewhere that the male is the one that passes the trait down...someone verify? Mut@t@!! help us! we need your opin..er...facts!!! =P hee hee...love pokin him...but really...is that right?

SK
Thu, 06-10-2004, 06:25 AM
this gonna get locked, but i say me and tsunade. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Stoopider
Thu, 06-10-2004, 07:50 AM
Sharingan Kakashi likes Obachans.. *Giggle like a school girl*i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

sexy_no_jutsu
Thu, 06-10-2004, 07:55 AM
why does everyone always want to see love between anime characters and never hate and murder ect?i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif that makes me a sad panda...

Shadow-wolf
Thu, 06-10-2004, 09:13 AM

Well, they say you never forget your first kiss.

Goingin
Thu, 06-10-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by: sexy_no_jutsu
why does everyone always want to see love between anime characters and never hate and murder ect?i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif that makes me a sad panda...

Ehm... if u browse through a couple of topics in this forum u'll come across several "I will kill Sakura" or "I hope she dies!" lines i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Thu, 06-10-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by: Shadow-wolf

Well, they say you never forget your first kiss.

ohhh yeah....i forgot all about that scene....... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Tass, i dont think the passing of traits is dependent upon the gender, but rather dominant vs recessive qualities of the traits. For example a child is more likely to have black hair than blonde hair regardless of whether the mother or the father has the black hair, simply because black hair is dominant and blonde hair is recessive. Now since the byakugan eyes is something that all hyugas have, while sharingan is something that only some uchihas have, then that would lead me to believe that byakugan is dominant while sharingan is recessive

InnerSakuraChan
Thu, 06-10-2004, 05:28 PM

Tass, i dont think the passing of traits is dependent upon the gender, but rather dominant vs recessive qualities of the traits. For example a child is more likely to have black hair than blonde hair regardless of whether the mother or the father has the black hair, simply because black hair is dominant and blonde hair is recessive. Now since the byakugan eyes is something that all hyugas have, while sharingan is something that only some uchihas have, then that would lead me to believe that byakugan is dominant while sharingan is recessive

oh god . . . flash back to the mad biology debate on the "who's Sasuke gonna resurect his clan with" thread . . .
*falls on the floor, foaming at the mouth*

Darkflare
Thu, 06-10-2004, 05:31 PM
all i know is that when the time comes, there will be lots of hot inbreeding action *shudder*

chambers
Thu, 06-10-2004, 05:40 PM
i reckon it would be good to see a shika romance with anyone. just his whole attitude would be fantastic.
also theres no way this should be locked as someone already pointed out people on this forum dotn want to spoil everything and go to the manga forum to post!!

orn210
Thu, 06-10-2004, 06:15 PM
hmmm....shika + ino?......... sasuke + whoever(dont care) and tsunade + jiraiya

Chiyo
Thu, 06-10-2004, 06:38 PM
Sasuke+Sakura
Shikamaru+ ino or Temari
Naruto+Hinata
yeah tsunade+ Jiraiya *lol* ^^

Mae
Thu, 06-10-2004, 09:15 PM
For something totally obscure, I'll go with Kakashi and Hayate's widow. They shared a moment before the Third's funeral, and Jiraiya gave them a knowing look. And they look good together. And Kakashi's a total pimp.

Edit: I thought the genetics of the sharingan argument was one of the funniest things I've read in this forum yet. Reminds me of REALLY late-night discussions, when the bar is about to close....

Edit to below: I know her ID isn't firmly established, but that she was Hayate's GF or something was the general opinion. I suppose she could be his sister.....

Mut
Thu, 06-10-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
For something totally obscure, I'll go with Kakashi and Hayate's widow. They shared a moment before the Third's funeral, and Jiraiya gave them a knowing look. And they look good together. And Kakashi's a total pimp.

Edit: I thought the genetics of the sharingan argument was one of the funniest things I've read in this forum yet. Reminds me of REALLY late-night discussions, when the bar is about to close....

no one knows who the purple hair girl is. there is nothing that says she's his widow.

Krbadass
Thu, 06-10-2004, 10:20 PM
hmm, i wanna close this ;P but i think ill leave it due to less posters hehe. I say Nauto + Anko

Thu, 06-10-2004, 11:06 PM
3rd and sakura

sasuke and naruto

gamabunta and demon fox

Aeon
Thu, 06-10-2004, 11:31 PM
These are the couples I see

Naruto+Hinata
Sakura+Lee
Ino+Shikamaru
Temeri+Sauske
Kuranai+Asuma
Neji+Tenten

And I just wanna add that Jaraiya is too much of a pimp to ever seddle down with one woman.

Assertn
Thu, 06-10-2004, 11:39 PM
krbadass, its nice to know you are trying to resist that habit you tend to have i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

InnerSakuraChan
Fri, 06-11-2004, 12:30 AM
*wipes off foam, stands up*

Yea, I agree, that biology debate was actually really funny. nothing tlike a bunch of anime geeks (using the term quite liberally) trying hard to remember highschool biology in order to apply it to naruto . . .wow.

but any way, to go somewhat crazy (as many of you who troll the naruto open discussion may of noticed my current trend) . . . i think that:

Inner Sakura + Itachi
Inner Sakura > Itachi i/expressions/rolleye.gif

Orochimaru + haku
he likes little boys anyway, and he seems to have a bit of a necro fetish, might as well combine them.

Tsunade + Choji
He's the only one whose breast's might possibly out size tsunade's.

Anko + Kuranai + random anbu chick
Cause i know all of you lonley guys imagine this at night . . .

I hope that this will end my insanity for today.

Assertn
Fri, 06-11-2004, 01:02 AM
peh, "trying hard to remember?"
if i didnt already know it, then i wouldnt have attempted to look it up or anything

im a "logic geek," anime is just a means of comparing to the real world scenario

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 06-11-2004, 01:12 AM
whatever, sakura tries to even approach Itachi = she dies

sakura will live by herself stalking sasuke forever.... inner sakura ...blah

thundrakkon
Fri, 06-11-2004, 01:28 AM
Here's my picks:

Sasuke + Haku
Since Sasuke is always angry, and wants to kill his brother, he would need someone caring and loving to show him a better way. Alas, Haku is dead, so no hope for Sasuke. I guess Ino would be ok, since she cared a lot for Sakura, who in turn, back-stabbed her by going after Sasuke, too.

Sakura + Itachi
Sakura always likes the bad boy type, so might as well go to the baddest of them all. He looks like Sasuke, and would definitely put her in her place. I can see it now... Sakura comes calling, "Itachi-kun", and Itachi gets annoyed and does his Sharingan alternate plane technique for Sakura to have 100 days of watching Sasuke die over and over again...

Naruto + Tsunade
Naruto wasn't raised by any parents, so he would appreciate the motherly love that Tsundae can provide. Not only that, he can go out with possibly the next Hokage. I am sure that Tsunade can appreciate the fact that she could swindle some cash from Naruto like Jiraiya did.

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 06-11-2004, 01:33 AM
[quote]
Originally posted by: thundrakkon
Here's my picks:

Sakura comes calling, "Itachi-kun", and Itachi gets annoyed and does his Sharingan alternate plane technique for Sakura to have 100 days of watching Sasuke die over and over again...

And then probably Sasuke would come and be really mad , not that he likes sakura, but that she likes his bro , who he hates..anger would then be geared towards sakura.. etc

DraGunZer0
Fri, 06-11-2004, 01:43 AM
best pair is me and tsunade <.< ... >.> ... <.< ... and i don't think sasuke can resurrect his clan.. its dead.. his babies will be half blooded... if he even has any babies... I believe that sasuke and itachi will be killed someone and naruto or some other nin will come and steal their eyes and pass the 2 pairs of sharingan down from generation to generation.... too much work i need sleep...

Tass
Fri, 06-11-2004, 04:30 AM

but i thought it was a sex-linked trait, therefor the dominant and recessive stuff shouldn't matter, cuz the allele(sp?) is on the Y chromosome. but that all depens on wether or not its carried on the Y chromosome at all...you could be right. ~confused~ ~amsued~ that Mut@t@ didnt bother to comment =^_^=

eek...sorry for the late reply...i havn't been on all day =(

BTW:Assertn Fallure -- you're new sig (i dont know how long you had it, but...) through me off...what happened to crazy insane garra???