PDA

View Full Version : Tenjou Tenge 9-11

Souichiro_Nagi
Wed, 06-09-2004, 07:03 PM
When do they plan to release 9 to whatever, i think the latest is 11. Im just curious.

Gods_Son
Wed, 06-09-2004, 07:11 PM
Just wait patiently, it'll be released as soon as they're done. The project was just picked up, but I'm sure they'll catch up soon.

Souichiro_Nagi
Wed, 06-09-2004, 07:14 PM
ive been waiting patiently, thanks for the reply.

njdevs95
Wed, 06-09-2004, 07:34 PM
I have a question is this series done airing or are they just catching up? Just want to know if it's gonna be a fast release or if they'll slow down to weekly once they catch up.

Neko Sniper
Wed, 06-09-2004, 10:38 PM
Geneon has licensed it so maybe you will have to wait till the DVD's are out.

Gods_Son
Wed, 06-09-2004, 10:41 PM
AonE continues projects even after licensing, so it doesn't really matter. Episode 12 will air on Friday, but since AonE just started on this series, they're a little behind.

complich8
Thu, 06-10-2004, 01:54 AM
it's not that we just started. You mighta noticed we released episode 1 quite a while ago. Just that we've had staff-shuffling issues as people move into and out of their summer niches, and have had trouble getting consistent coherent teams together. I know I've personally been at work 36 of the last 72 hours, we've had encoders cross oceans, we've had qc'ers disappear entirely, we've had editors go on vacations, we've had people who can't or won't communicate what's going on and people who don't give enough of a damn to try. All in all it's been a rather rough month or two in terms of getting things done, but it's settling down now. Hopefully we'll be able to fall into a regular stride in the next couple weeks and finish off some backed-up projects. I think the last week or so has demonstrated that we're still alive and kickin' though, you just gotta have faith, and patience.

Shadow-wolf
Thu, 06-10-2004, 08:51 AM
Wow!! The power of Summer.

Goingin
Thu, 06-10-2004, 10:03 AM
Women with less clothes on!

That's the power of summer i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ExTREm-San
Thu, 06-10-2004, 05:56 PM
Take your time AonE. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Souichiro_Nagi
Thu, 06-10-2004, 06:46 PM
I really appreciate Aone subbing this even after it has been licensed. I loved Tenjou Tenge from awhile back and hoped it would be turned into an anime, and few years later it has been and I noticed on animesuki it was licensed, I got really mad. Then I found their sub a long time ago and wished they made more and here they are doing so. Their subbing is so accurate and great, I usually prefer their subs over anything. I think Aone needs a bit more appreciation for subbing anime, its not the easiest task to do,and they are doing it for free for anime fans. Im just happy they are sticking with Tenjou Tenge, and I hope it exceeds 26 episodes (the manga is really long, and usually 3 episodes = 1 manga, and there around 11 out right now). But I would like to thank Aone for subbing some of the best anime (Tenjou Tenge, Naruto, tons more). I also noticed those who rush the their subs (like certain other fansubbers) also tend to mess up alot, typo's, misspellings, inaccurate translations, and usually Aone takes a bit longer, but as you guys can see, its well worth it. Hurray for Aone!!!!!

Shadow-wolf
Fri, 06-11-2004, 08:40 AM
I appreciate A/A hard work and dedication. I'll support them also.

hornetmike
Sat, 06-12-2004, 01:12 AM
Definetely a great anime. just started watching and i'm obsessed.

OH. and hurray for women with less clothes!

SpankyDaM
Sat, 06-12-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by: complich8
it's not that we just started. You mighta noticed we released episode 1 quite a while ago. Just that we've had staff-shuffling issues as people move into and out of their summer niches, and have had trouble getting consistent coherent teams together. I know I've personally been at work 36 of the last 72 hours, we've had encoders cross oceans, we've had qc'ers disappear entirely, we've had editors go on vacations, we've had people who can't or won't communicate what's going on and people who don't give enough of a damn to try. All in all it's been a rather rough month or two in terms of getting things done, but it's settling down now. Hopefully we'll be able to fall into a regular stride in the next couple weeks and finish off some backed-up projects. I think the last week or so has demonstrated that we're still alive and kickin' though, you just gotta have faith, and patience.

Thanks for the update on what's happening behind the scenes. Will continue waiting patiently for more anime goodness to come. Thanks for all the effort you and everyone else puts in to allow us to enjoy them

GLS
Sat, 06-12-2004, 08:57 PM
what happened to episodes 1-6 on gotwoot? they have 7 up (no pun intended), but thats it

rIcK
Sat, 06-12-2004, 10:35 PM
i got mine from http://www.cudelts.org/anime-station/ they have 1-8 there
i downloaded 9/10/11 from suprnova to find it was a naff french subbed one ^_^

Saruto
Sun, 06-13-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by: rIcK
i got mine from http://www.cudelts.org/anime-station/ they have 1-8 there
i downloaded 9/10/11 from suprnova to find it was a naff french subbed one ^_^

sorry but [SHA] is spanish and no french.

Foomanchew24
Mon, 06-14-2004, 10:16 PM
for tenjou tenge or any other sereis just click on the series link on the home page or torrents page and you can find the previous episodes for download.

kilzo
Mon, 06-14-2004, 10:48 PM
Man i dont want to be rude towards any of the fansubs or anyone else, because i know they're doing it on their freetime, and the idea of "you get it when it comes out", with all the people whining about it not coming out fast enough for them, but man, im startin to get alittle irritated.

Anyone with news up to date, be sure to spread it. thanks

Heero Yuy
Tue, 06-15-2004, 11:31 AM
Take your time AonE. I appreciate all the hard work and dedication you have put into your anime episodes. I support you and your great work. Great Site Guys.

I appreciate you continueing your projects even after licensing. I realy like Tenjou Tenge thanks alot for doing this. Keep up the great work. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Heero Yuy
Tue, 06-15-2004, 11:35 AM
I posted this alredy in the Tenjou Tenge form under anime downloads. All the Tenjou Tenge episodes can still be dled off this site they are located under the series Tenjo Tenge section. Here is the url for that section http://www.gotwoot.net/series.php?p=info&sec=43

HaZMaTiK
Tue, 06-15-2004, 02:37 PM
not to get yelled at but i found a-s subs to be good as in the way they appeared on screen but the quality was the main thing i got hiped about might be 30 or so MB more than A/A but i like the quality/subs i got the A/A also just i got spoiled with the quality lol but keep up the work A/A yours is good to

kilzo
Wed, 06-16-2004, 01:51 PM
[SHA][BR] anyone know what it is? im guessing its a RAW since its up to 11 now?

Foomanchew24
Wed, 06-16-2004, 03:54 PM
Hey kilzo that fansub group does tenjou tenge in spanish, also i like a-s fansub version but they are soooo slow, i hope aone can release it once a week soon (crossing fingers) but as hasnt subbed an ep in like three weeks, thats a long time between subs, i think aone will do a better job since they do a great job on every thing.

kilzo
Wed, 06-16-2004, 08:23 PM
yeah... im wishin i could read spanish right about now