PDA

View Full Version : Donations?

Stalker
Wed, 06-09-2004, 04:21 AM
I mean, I donated $10 two weeks ago, and for the last two weeks, the counter on the main page kept saying "Donations: $0". That's not cool.

complich8
Thu, 06-10-2004, 02:05 AM
the site maintainers have been kinda MIA for a while, I think. Distro staff has access to add and maintain torrents, and fansub staff has access to maintain filesystem stuff, but I think only the site's owner can peer into the depths of the site's finances.

I'll mention it to him next time I see him wandering around though i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Ciber
Thu, 06-10-2004, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by: Stalker
I mean, I donated $10 two weeks ago, and for the last two weeks, the counter on the main page kept saying "Donations: $0". That's not cool.

That script is broken and Wilik(Our code monkey) won't be back to fix it till the 18th which is when his new DSL connection will be installed since he just finished moving from California to Texas.

Rest assured that none of the donation money has been touched.

It all just sits there since we pay for the site out of our own pockets.

We are also almost done with the new site design, which will be live as soon as Wilik gets back online.

I'll take this opportunity to address forum connectivity issues.

I've been updating the forums and tweaking the database, which i will continue to do for the next couple of days, so don't be surprised if you see some changes on the forums.

Mut
Thu, 06-10-2004, 03:01 AM
omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a new site!!! =0