PDA

View Full Version : (different)Naruto FanArt

FearTheMullet
Tue, 06-08-2004, 05:30 PM
Well, Art is also defined as "Musical arts" so hear is(haha! a pun) my take on a classic Naruto "background" tune by one of the greatest musicians in the world, Toshiro Matsuda (spelling?).

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=391521&T=9453

Its streamable from this site, enjoy. I may jsut cover more background tracks/write my own, Naruto/fighting anime fitting tracks, also if anyone ever needs some music for a project their doing, I'm a loaded gun for hire.

FearTheMullet
Tue, 06-08-2004, 05:47 PM
Also if anyone fancys hearing a particular song give me the name of it (from the OST) and i can try and reproduce it with some of my own original touch. Which in this song is not present except for some harmonizing i did on certina chords, and the melody.

FearTheMullet
Tue, 06-08-2004, 09:15 PM
7 listens, and no replys, 7 lsitens only is just shocking. Come on.

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 06-08-2004, 09:22 PM
I thought it sounded alright, but it was very low, so had a hard time hearing it and had to turn speakers up .. ^_^ i would like to hear sadness in sorrow if possible...that song is just to cool...

FearTheMullet
Tue, 06-08-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko
I thought it sounded alright, but it was very low, so had a hard time hearing it and had to turn speakers up .. ^_^ i would like to hear sadness in sorrow if possible...that song is just to cool...

Can do, time to fire up me synths for all the other things in that song, i ahve exams in a week but if you give me some time I can definatley record that. This one wasnt mixed very well as it was a nice quick... 20 minutes job.

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 06-08-2004, 10:08 PM
well, that's cool, good luck (on your exams and making the song).

Shadow-wolf
Wed, 06-09-2004, 06:21 AM
Well it was different. Not too bad. Just a tad bit off.

hopeknight
Wed, 06-09-2004, 08:50 AM
Not bad, sounds unfinished though, I would love to hear it longer and without a fade out at the end (fade outs suck). I wouldn't mind seeing some nifty Naruto remixes.

May I suggest 'Strong and Strike'. It may be a challenge making a new version of that one, because of the vocals. I would cut the vocals, bring a few guitar some nice drumming, and make a nifty metal remix. Unfortunately I lack musical aptitude.

There are a lot of Naruto tracks that could be done well. Keep up the good work.

lasaire
Wed, 06-23-2004, 06:24 PM
What a creative way to create fanworks!

It's about time somebody talented like you applied their skills to naruto music. Good job, I hope to hear more!

badgats
Sun, 06-27-2004, 03:22 AM
nice work dude i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Sensei Jon
Wed, 06-30-2004, 08:17 PM
I thought it was pretty cool, a few parts sounded off, but other than that it sounded good.

Mut
Wed, 06-30-2004, 08:47 PM
i was gonna comment but it seems that the 'reply' button was broken for me, just like how the 'edit' button was broken for you.

FearTheMullet
Fri, 07-09-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
i was gonna comment but it seems that the 'reply' button was broken for me, just like how the 'edit' button was broken for you.

Secret Hidden Technique of the Mullet 1

Simplest way of rasing post count is to avoid using edit button and mrercilesly pounding the boads with replys.

Secret Hidden Technique of the Mullet 2

If you don't care to reply constructivley, then dont, no ones gonna miss your sarcastic insults. Cause no one here cares! YAY! Sponge Bob, .. SQUARE PANTS!

Progress on my other cover has stoped, my guitar was droped and I have to fix the bridge... bummer, it cost me 1100 dollars, youd think they coulda made it of more durable stuff. Stupid guitar >_<

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 07-09-2004, 05:14 PM
v_v that sucks your guitar broke, well, hopefully somehow you can get it fixed

PSJ
Sat, 07-10-2004, 11:50 AM
godd job with the remixing would like to hear strong and strike remixed. oh and use the edit button since it's against the rules to double post.

NM
Sat, 07-10-2004, 03:52 PM
Hey, thats pretty good. Too bad about your guitar though. But when it gets fixed, I'd like to hear more remixes from you. Why not remix everyones favorite track (but not on any OST), Lee vs. Gaara? You can rip it from the episode (but you'll hear the characters voices to). Again, good job!