PDA

View Full Version : I INVADE TO ASK QUESTION!

HokageVirus
Tue, 06-08-2004, 11:51 AM
my damned brain must know, even thouhg i dont fully wanna. the thingie inthe anime Jiraiys teaching naruto, the swirly energy that he used to whomp a stone ninja dude when looking for tsunade.....is that Rasengan? from the name i assumed it was some eye technique (though the word eye isnt in the name at any point, think about it, SharinGAN, ByakkuGAN, RasenGAN, its like a trend) but this technique makes me wonder. so.....is the swirly energhy of doom narutos trying toblow balloons up with the Rasengan, or do i still have a chance at beign right with the eye thing? (if its not the swirly energy pleae DONT tell me what it really is. thanks)

and if this was already answered in another topic, no i have not checked yet. obviously.

Jakob
Tue, 06-08-2004, 12:00 PM
What Jiraiya used at the end of episode 86 is indeed Rasengan.

Assertn
Tue, 06-08-2004, 12:54 PM
yes NOW RUN AWAY WHILE YO STILL CAN THE SPOILERS ARE COMING!!!!!1111oneone

Stoopider
Tue, 06-08-2004, 01:14 PM
This is the Naruto Open Discussion. Thus, spoilers should be allowed. Yes it is called the Rasengan.. And no, it doesn't have to do with a 'eye' thing.

The 'GAN' doesn'tt mean eye

And it's Byukagun. I think.. heheh. 'Byukagooon'.. LoL. You crack me up HokageVirus.

It's something like the chidori.

PSJ
Tue, 06-08-2004, 01:16 PM
hmm the chidori and rasengan are very diffrent.....

Kale Ironfist
Tue, 06-08-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
This is the Naruto Open Discussion. Thus, spoilers should be allowed. Yes it is called the Rasengan.. And no, it doesn't have to do with a 'eye' thing.

The 'GAN' doesn'tt mean eye

And it's Byukagun. I think.. heheh. 'Byukagooon'.. LoL. You crack me up HokageVirus.

It's something like the chidori.

uh... its Byakugan, not Byukagun

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
hmm the chidori and rasengan are very diffrent.....

they are in fact, very similar. just the way they deal damage is different.
one slices through everything in its path
the other is explosive

Lefty
Tue, 06-08-2004, 04:33 PM
Not explosive, but cause a wave effect in the target that acts like a high speed bullet. Small entery wound big exit wound. And the amount of chakra needed is also diffrent, Chidori needs a massive amount of chakra, the Rasengan needs a little.

Knives122
Tue, 06-08-2004, 04:42 PM
Well its a little more than that, the Resengan requires you to manipulate the chakra inside your body, thats why its spins, and doing that needs a lot of focus and concentration. And thats equal to the amount of Chakra needed to use in Chidori(in a way)

sexy_no_jutsu
Tue, 06-08-2004, 04:50 PM
you know what always bugged me? they say chidori is for slicing and stuff,where you collect chackra in your hand to cut almost everything. but if it only slices things, how the hell did it create such big holes during training and made a big hole in the wall during the little sasuke vs itachi fight like it was blown up?

Souichiro_Nagi
Tue, 06-08-2004, 04:56 PM
maybe the mass of chakra gathered and shot out all at once at the target. Thats just my theory, but it can most likely be true.

sexy_no_jutsu
Tue, 06-08-2004, 05:09 PM
if that were treu i would say haku should have exlpoded into a million pieces. and it would make it more powerfull than the rasengan,

Lefty
Tue, 06-08-2004, 05:38 PM
Think of speed of impact if he's travling at the same speed as rock lee the impact will cause more damage. i could be wrong.

Assertn
Tue, 06-08-2004, 05:40 PM
maybe a dense object like solid rock cant absorb the impact of a hand going through it as well as flesh does, so the rock cumbles and makes a larger crater, while with a person, your hand just goes right through

sexy_no_jutsu
Tue, 06-08-2004, 05:45 PM
makes sense, tnx, now i can sleep peacefully^_^

jing
Tue, 06-08-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by: sexy_no_jutsu
you know what always bugged me? they say chidori is for slicing and stuff,where you collect chackra in your hand to cut almost everything. but if it only slices things, how the hell did it create such big holes during training and made a big hole in the wall during the little sasuke vs itachi fight like it was blown up?

thats cuz sasuke was doing it wrong. he sucks afterall.